The Wolves

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the middle of the night. You'd been staying up since you went to bed.

Why?

You had something you wanted to see. So you waited until you heard scuffling from Suho's room. It was four in the morning.

You quickly got up, already dressed in jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. When you were in front of Suho's door, you knocked.

He opened the door a few seconds later, surprised to see you there, dressed. "Elise? What's wrong?"

You took in a breath. "I want to see your wolves," you told him in one breath.

He raised an eyebrow. "Elise, I think you need sleep more than you need to see us after we've changed."

"Aniyo. I want to see. Please?"

Suho studied your face for a second. "Are you sure?"

"Ne Joonie."

He automatically softened at his nickname. "Araso. You won't be scared?"

"I've seen Chanyeol's wolf. I think I'll be fine."

"Araso. Go wait downstairs."

"Ne!" You happily went down the stairs with too much energy than normal for it being this early.

One by one, the wolves came down in sweats and T-shirts. They blinked at you.

"Why are you up Elise?" Sehun asked worridly. "You're not sick are you?"

"Ani. Joonie said I could come with you today and see your wolves."

"Chincha?" asked Baekhyun. "You won't be scared?"

"I'm tougher than I look Bacon."

He frowned. "How many times have I told you to call me Hyun-Hyun? You don't want me to sneak into your room do you?"

You growled. "Araso...Hyun-Hyun."

"Much better!" Baekhyun smiled brightly, also containing too much energy for this early. But it was Baekhyun--he was always bright.

D.O. though, was a different story. He looked groggy, getting ready to go back to sleep.

"Kyungsoo," you laughed.

"Kyungie," he corrected sleepily.

"Kyungie, I think you need more sleep. But aren't you used to getting up this early?"

"You'd think that," he muttered.

"Here Red." Kai wrapped one of his large, soft, warm sweatshirts around your arms. "Don't want you to get cold." He offered a small smile.

So Kai became nice when he was tired? Hm.

"Ready?" Suho asked when he came down.

"Ne!" everyone replied.

They started walking outside. You tilted your head. So they didn't take the car? Well, why would they?

Once you were out the gates, they began to run.

You tried to run along with them. Okay, you were a pretty fast runner who could finish the mile in about seven minutes. But the pack had werewolf abilities that could make them faster.

You sighed and slowed down after three minutes. They were way ahead of you.

But arms scooped you up and you looked up at D.O.

He yawned. "Got to keep up baby doll."

"Hard to when you guys are like ten times faster."

"Let's go catch up." He picked up his pace and caught up to the others quickly. None of them were even out of breath.

You ran for about ten minutes before reaching the woods.

Suho saw you in D.O.'s arms a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter