The Beach

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Whoo! Chapter for Baekhyun! Sorry guys, the next few chapters are going to be sweet filler chapters. But I'll get the storyline going again after a few chapters. In the meantime, you all an enjoy sweet werewolves}

 

"Elise!" Sehun called from downstairs.

"What?" you called back. You were in your room, reading.

"Get your bathing suit on and pack for the beach!"

"Wae?"

"Why else? We're going to the beach Elise!"

"The beach," you muttered to yourself.

But when you went to search your closet for a bathing suit, you found to your horror that they were all revealing. Even the one-pieces.

You found a white bikini that covered up the most and put it on, a loose T-shirt and jean shorts on over it.

You packed a beach bag with sunscreen, a beach ball, towels, band-aids (you never know), and other medical supplies. If anyone needed them though, you'd most likely be the one.

You headed downstairs, slipping on some flip-flops.

The guys were preparing as well, Suho packing a few picnik baskets, the others packing bags.

About fifteen minutes later, everything was ready.

"Everyone good to go?" Suho asked.

"Ne!" you all replied.

"Good. To the beach! Kaja!"

There were a lot of people at the beach today, since most every school had let out.

But the wolves headed further up the beach to where no one was.

"That's better," Baekhyun said, laying out his towel and sitting on it, beginning to apply sunscreen. He grinned up at you as you layed down your own blanket beside his, applying the sunscreen too.

You ed your shirt to apply the sunscreen to your shoulders.

The wolves all stared at you. But you didn't notice. You were busy not looking at them as they took their shirts off, revealing their abs and all their glory.

Then you saw their stares. You glanced down at yourself self-consciously. It wasn't like you had a bad body or anything--a flat stomach close to abs, actually. It was just that you never wore form-fitting clothes and kind of hid yourself.

"Staring is impolite," you grumbled, pulling the shirt back on.

"Ani, ani, ani," Baekhyun said, taking your shirt and pulling it back off.

You gave him a look.

He looked back innocently. "What? You forgot your shoulders and back." He rubbed your back and shoulders carefully, lovingly. "Now let's go swimming!"

Baekhyun pulled his shirt off, revealing his lean but muscled frame. You gulped, blushing and looking down.

He laughed and extended his hand towards you. "Come on Angel! You can swim, can't you?"

"Y-yes," you stuttered, taking his hand to let him help you up. But he didn't let go of your hand, holding onto it as he ran with you to the water.

It was kind of cold, but it felt good under the June sun.

Soon you and the pack members were swimming happily, tossing the beach ball to one another and splashing each other.

You were float

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter