Sparky

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where were you yesterday jagi?" Daehyun asked you as you sat down.

"None of your business. And if you call me jagi one more time, I will personally break your arm."

"Aw, Elise can be violent! Kyeopta." Daehyun winked at you. "Want to go somewhere with me after school?"

"No."

"Why not? You don't even know where I want to go!"

"It doesn't matter. As long as it's you, I don't want to go. End of story."

Daehyun chuckled. "Do you always play hard to get?"

"I'm not playing hard to get you moron! I'm playing keep the hell away from me."

"Aigoo, Elise. You shouldn't swear. It's not lady like."

"You think I care?"

"Fine, fine," he said, facing front again.

In the middle of class, he slipped you a note. You pushed it back but he just put it on your desk again.

With an annoyed sigh, you read the stupid thing.

I wanted to go to the park! Sure you don't want to come with? If you don't want to be alone with me, I can invite my friends.

You crumpled the note up and threw it at the recycle bin by the teacher's desk. It landed, and you mentally high-fived yourself. Imagine the embarrassment if it hadn't went in...

Even at lunch, Daehyun was always following you around like a lost puppy. And not one of the cute fluffy or long-eared ones. More like the annoying Chihuahuas that bark and shake all the time.

"Why don't you sit by  EXO-K if they're your best friends?" Daehyun asked you.

"Because I don't want to have to put up with all the fangirls."

"Hm."

"What is your problem?"

"Elise, you realize I'm just going to keep annoying you until you agree to go on a date with me, correct?"

"Then I guess I'll have to start bringing duct tape."

†-♥-†

"Morning," said a deep voice.

You stretched, not thinking anything of it. "Morning." Then, you peeked one eye open. "Yah! Kim Jongin! What are you doing in my room?!"

"Sleeping," Kai replied with a yawn. "You're so cute when you sleep. Wanna know why?" He smirked.

You blinked twice.

"You talk in your sleep," h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter