Japan

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shh!"

"Ow! Kai, that was my foot!"

"Well sorr-y. Maybe you should watch where you're going you idiot!"

"I should watch where I'm going? Try the other way around!"

"Shut up!" Suho hissed. "You'll wake her up."

They all were quiet once more.

Slowly, Suho opened your door, praying it wouldn't squeak.

It didn't and he breathed a sigh of relief. "D.O., go find her suitcase. Baekhyun, start packing her clothes for three days. Make sure she has a few bathing suits and warm clothes."

"Why warm clothes?"

"You'll see."

Suho glanced around your room, thinking. "Oh yeah! Sehun, pack her shampoo and body wash and stuff. Leave the toothbrush so she can brush her teeth before we leave."

"Ne!"

"Hm...Chanyeol, Kai, come with me. We're going to make her breakfast."

"Ne," they replied, following Suho back downstairs.

You shifted in your sleep when you heard noises, but decided to ignore them.

D.O., who had already found your suitcases and had laid them out for Baekhyun, sat on the edge of your bed, brushing your hair from your face. He smiled. "Baekhyun," he called softly.

"Hm?"

"You were right about baby doll. She is an angel."

"Everyone's been telling me that. See? I'm always right, no questions asked."

"Uh-huh," D.O. replied, rolling his eyes. He looked at the clock. 7:30 AM.

They'd been packing their things since they came back from their run an hour and a half ago. Why?

It was your birthday. And they had something very, very special in mind for you.

About twenty minutes later the other finished making you breakfast and Baekhyun and Sehun finished packing your things.

"Wake her up," Suho told Baekhyun.

Baekhyun happily replaced D.O.'s place on the side of the bed, placing one hand on your shoulder. He grinned. "Angel~" he whispered. "Angel Eyes~"

You grunted a little and rolled over.

Baekhyun got an idea. He remembered something from a movie and bent his head towards you. He stared at your lips for a few seconds before kissing your forehead. "Angel~"

You peeked one eye open. "Bacon," you groaned. "What time is it?"

"Almost eight. Get up, we have a surprise. And didn't I tell you it's Hyun-Hyun?"

"What's the surprise?"

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it silly?"

"Do I have to get up?"

"Ne! Unless..." h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter