B.A.P. For A Day

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{I edited the last chapter so it said this, but I'll say it again. People were confused in the last chapter about who was older--Sehun or Elise since Sehun's birthday is in August and hers is in July. I meant to say that Sehun was born a year before her. He's already eighteen, going to turn nineteen. But Elise is seventeen, going to turn eighteen. Sehun is ~11 months older than Elise. Sorry for the confusion! Btw story line's starting back up!}

 

If you thought that you would get rid of Daehyun by just not being at school, you were wrong. Dead wrong, unfortunately.

One day when you went to the ice cream store to get ice cream for you and the pack with D.O., you spotted Daehyun and the rest of B.A.P. laughing loudly.

You tried to walk away unnoticed, but Daehyun called after you.

"Ah! Elise!"

You winced, and D.O. glanced back with a glare. "Want me to fight him?" he whispered. Screw Suho's treaty, if you wanted him to fight Daehyun, dammit he'd fight the bastard.

"Aniyo. Let's just...leave. Quietly."

"Elise!" Daehyun called again, this time running to meet you. "I'm not blind you know. And I can tell when I'm being avoided. I'm not stupid."

You gave a sweet smile. "Then why are you here? Hm?"

He smirked. "You see Elise, I enjoy a good chase."

"Just leave me alone Daehyun!" you groaned.

That was it. Daehyun grabbed your arm lightly, pulling you away with him.

"Yah!" Daehyun yelled, running again. "Yah, D.O. or whatever your name is, I have every right to talk to her. You all said she was available, am I correct?"

D.O. gave a threatening smile. "Not anymore." He pulled you to him by your waist protectively.

Daehyun chuckled, looking at D.O. "But you didn't...?" he raised an eyebrow, sliding his gaze to you for a brief moment. When D.O. didn't say anything, he knew he was right. "Of course not. I'd be able to see it in your eyes if you did."

You looked in between them questioningly. What were they talking about?

"Daehyun-ah!" Yongguk yelled, hands cupped to his mouth.

"Well, I have to go." Daehyun's attention was back on you. He leaned down and lightly kissed your cheek. "Annyeong!"

You wiped your cheek hurridly, chasing after him to slap him. "ert!"

He just laughed and kept walking ahead.

"Kyungsoo?" you asked when he was out of sight. "What was he talking about? What didn't you do and what would he be able to see in your eyes?"

D.O. blinked a few times before smiling a little. "It's nothing. Let's go. And by the way...did you just call me Kyungsoo?!"

"Ne!"

"Don't call me Kyungsoo," he muttered, even though he liked it.

You just laughed.

"What were you two doing?" Sehun complained when you came back with melted ice cream. "Elise, hyung didn't molest you on the way back did he?"

"A-ani!" you replied, shaking your head. "We just ran into someone."

"Who?"

"Jung Daehyun," D.O. answered for you with a growl. "I really hate that guy, you know?"

"I think we all do," you muttered. "He's so freaking annoying and I can't even escape him during a break from school! Aish, chincha. If one of you doesn't kill him first, I think I'll be the one to do the deed." You nodded grimly, a serious expression on your face.

All the guys burst out into laughter.

"Can you even be seriously violent?" Chanyeol asked, laughing.

"I know!" agreed Suho, chuckling. "The mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter