More Nightmares

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were having yet another nightmare. Except this time it was about your father, when your brother had found him in the living room, screaming his head off. You had come in after him and started screaming just as loud.

You sat up in bed, sweaty and scared. You couldn't get the image of him swinging from the top of the staircase out of your mind.

Frantically, you ran from your room, knocking on the boys' doors. No reply, from any of them. Not even Suho.

Then you realized they were probably out for their nightly run.

Taking in a ragged breath, you went back into your room, pulling your knees to your chest. "Obasan...Obasan...Appa."

What was it lately with you and the parent nightmares?! You were getting annoyed by it, hoping your next nightmare wouldn't be about the moment your aunt died in the hospital.

You were whispering nonsense to yourself, but you caught yourself saying names other than your family's. "Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O."

Tears streaming down your face, you rocked yourself, hoping you'd go back to sleep. You kept doing this for about half an hour until you heard a creak from one of the others' rooms.

Running out of your room, you knocked on every door, not knowing which one it was. One door opened. There stood Chanyeol in a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. You didn't take the time to admire his lean muscles. Instead, you threw your arms around his neck, sobbing.

"Whoa," he whispered. "What's wrong?"

"Another nightmare," you whispered back, tears finally beginning to slow. "W-why are you here before the o-others?"

"I'm the fastest. I always get here first." You both heard more creaking. "The others are back. Come on, let's go to Suho's room." Chanyeol walked you to Suho's door, arms still around you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter