YOU WHAT?!

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up confused, not knowing where you were. It was very white, though, and very bright since you saw Nurse Lee opening the curtains.

"Unnie?" you grumbled sleepily.

She turned with a smile. "Omo, you're up! You can't go around getting sick like that and worrying all the nurses, araso?"

"What happened? I remember my heart heart."

"Just a few complications with your heart Elise. Nothing too big. Those those cute boys of yours were very worried." She dropped a wink, her gaze sliding to the edge of your bed.

Your eyes followed to see Suho sleeping, his head resting on the bed's edge, his hand holding yours.

"Did he stay here all night?" you asked.

Nurse Lee nodded. "Ne. I told those boys only one could stay. That one decided to and told the others to go home. In speaking of which, they're in the waiting room, waiting for you to wake up. Can I let them in?"

With a yawn, you nodded. Then you looked at Suho after the nurse left. He looked like an angel sleeping, his face free of responsibility and worry.

You carefully slipped your hand out of his, hearing the guys outside.

"Suho," you whispered, shaking his shoulder. "Suho!"

"Hm?" His eyes opened. He was a light sleeper. "Morning Elise," he said with a very gentle smile, his eyes soft.

Then you noticed his eyes. "Suho, why are your eyes yellow?"

"Are they? Mianhae. I must've scared you." He rubbed his eyes. "I didn't go running last night so my wolf's a little annoyed right now."

"Because you were with me?"

He smiled, eyes back to normal now. "Ne!"

"Mianhamnida."

"Ani. No reason to be sorry." Then he tilted his head, listening. "The others are here already? It's only nine." He yawned. "They skipped school."

You felt even worse. "Omo, I made you all skip school. Jeosuhamnida."

"I should be thanking you. Who wants to go to school?" But he added with a good-natured laugh, "Except for you," upon seeing your face.

He was being nicer than usual. Hm...

The five werewolves burst into the hospital room.

"My beautiful Angel, you must not be cheating on me~" Baekhyun called, arms out wide, a boquet of sunflowers in one hand.

"Jagiyah," D.O. said. "Feeling better?"

You made a face. "I think I prefer 'baby doll' to 'jagiyah'."

He chuckled, setting the huge teddy bear he had down on a chair. "Your choice baby doll. Remember you said that."

"I was so worried!" Sehun pouted, coming to your bed and wrapping his arms around your shoulders. "Gwenchana?"

"Ne. There was no need to worry."

"But I still did!" He hugged you again, and Suho made a growl at a frequency only other wolves could hear. Sehun looked at him in confusion, pulling away. The others did as well, looking at each other, then at Suho, then at you with tilted heads.

"I got you candy!" Sehun declared after he pulled away. "Chocolate makes everything better, right?"

You brightened. "Sehun you're a genius. You might become my favorite pack member."

Suho frowned.

But Sehun smiled happily, sticking his toungue out at his hyungs. "Hear that D.O., Baekhyun, and Kai hyung? I'm her favorite!"

Kai shifted awkwardly before putting a card and single purple rose on the bedside table, a pink ribbon around the rose. Even Chanyeol put a small box on the table. Opening it, you saw that it was a cute little dog holding a heart, the heart reading 'Get Well Soon!'

You smiled at all of them. "Gamsamnida!" You fought back the tears at their thoughtfulness. They'd only known you for a few days, yet they were this nice to you.

Suho grumbled. "Thanks guys. Get her gifts and make me look like the bad guy."

"Aniyo!" you insisted. "Suho, you stayed with me here all night. I'm very thankful for that alone."

With a small smile, he moved the hair from your forehead. "Your eyes really are beautiful Elise. Right now they're almost blue. Baekhyun's right for calling you Angel Eyes."

"Yah hyung!" said Baekhyun. "That's my pet name for her! She has one for me too, not one for you." Baekhyun smiled and came to your bedside. "Isn't that right Angel Eyes?" He made a move to put his hands on your face, but Suho caught his wrists, emitting another threatening growl.

"Hyung, what's gotten into you?!" Kai demanded. "Why'd you growl at Sehun and Baek?"

"You growled at Sehun and Bacon?" you asked innocently, curiously looking at Suho. "But I didn't hear anything."

"Only werewolves can hear that low of a growl," Chanyeol said bluntly.

"You are acting very protective of her," D.O. speculated. "Which would be weird unless..."

The five collectively gasped.

Your gaze shifted to each one with a question in your eyes. Weird unless what?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter