Chapter 7

Tomorow, I'll Still Love You

Ah Xing tried helping Gui to their room, but she refused to leave. She was still on her knees in the lobby. Kai Zhang and Ah Xing just sighed and left her alone and went to their rooms.

"Babe, why is Gui so stubborn?" Ah Xing asked her fiance.

"I don't know. Maybe because she feels bad for her parents," he said.

"Well, good night," she said, as they reached their rooms.

"Good night," he said, giving her a kiss before going inside his room. Ah Xing opened the door to her room and jumped onto the bed. She was dead tired. She knocked out once her head touched the pillows.

Aaron was halfway home, when he decided to go back and check on Gui. He knew that she was stubborn. He made a u-turn and went back to the hotel. He parked his car and ran out of the parking lot. When he was just outside of the hotel, he saw Gui in the lobby, still on her knees. Upon seeing her, the anger he had before disappeared. The love that he had for her came rushing back to him.

He ran inside and pulled her into his embrace. Gui didn't know why, but she let him hold her. She buried her head into his chest and cried. She cried for herself. She cried for her parents. She cried for hurting Aaron. She cried for everything. Aaron her hair and let her cry. He knew that it must be painful for her.

He lightly kissed her head. He had missed her embrace. He had missed her cute smile. He had missed the happy Gui. He had missed everything about her. Gui didn't know why, but she lifted her arms up and hugged him. Aaron was taken aback, but he brushed it off. They were holding onto each other.

Kai Zhang couldn't sleep, so he went to check on Gui. He came out of the elevator and saw Gui and Aaron holding onto each other. A smile crept upon his face. He quietly went back upstairs and was able to finally fall asleep, knowing that there was someone accompanying his friend.

Gui and Aaron had fallen asleep in each other's arms. Aaron was the first one to wake up, and he smiled at the person next to him. He lightly kissed her. He kissed her nose. Her forehead. Her cheeks. Her lips. He kissed every part of her, until she woke up. Her eyes widened and she pushed him away. He was shock by her sudden action.

"What are you doing?!" she asked, almost shouting at him.

"I was just kissing you," he answered honestly.

"Who gave you permission to kiss me and what are you doing here?" she asked, trying not to smile. She didn't know why, but she had missed Aaron a lot.

"I'm sorry," he said, getting up and walking away. Gui was shock by his sudden move. She wasn't expecting him to leave her. She, too, got up and watch him leave. She didn't know what happened, but she ran to him and wrapped her arms around his body. She buried her head into his back.

'Did I forgive him already?' she asked herself. Aaron was shock by this. He wasn't expecting her to do this to him. He took hold of her arm and turned around. She looked into his beautiful eyes. He smiled and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed her and she kissed him back. It was the most passionate, loving, long kiss he had ever given her.

"Wow," she said, pulling off. Aaron smiled and kissed her forehead.

"So, does that mean that you forgive me?" he asked.

"We'll see," she said and let go of him. She turned around and ran to the elevator. Aaron was shock by this. He didn't expect her to just run away from him. He sighed and left. Gui popped her head out from behind the elevator and a smiled crept upon her face, but it soon disappeared into a frown.

'I can't let him distract me just yet. I need to talk to Xiao Rong about Ah Ben's death. I want to know why she can't forgive him for Xiao Rou's death. He loved her dearly and when she died, he haven't dated,' she thought to herself and pressed the button. She got out of the elevator and took the stairs to the roof. The roof was always her favorite spot and it was soul reviver for her. Whenever she feels lonely, sad or angry, she would just go the roof and she'll feel better.

She sighed and took in the warm, breeze. A smiled appeared on her face as she stare at the city below her. The morning scene was not as pretty as the night scene, but she still love the looking out into the city.

Ah Xing and Kai Zhang went down to see if Gui was okay. When they reached the lobby, they didn't see her. Ah Xing looked around and started to panic. She tried to fished out her cell phone, but she couldn't. Kai Zhang watched as she fiance struggled to get her cell. He grabbed her hand and she looked up at him.

"Babe, I think she's fine. Last night, when you were sleeping, I came down to check on her and she was with that Aaron guy," he said.

"What?!" she shouted, causing everyone to stare at them.

"I said that she was with that Aaron guy," he said, shushing her.

"That's bad!" she said, quieting down a little.

"Why?" he asked.

"She hates him that's why," she said. She struggled free from his hands and walked over to the reception desk. The lady behind the counter looked up and smiled at her.

"How may I help you?" she asked.

"Um...have you seen Miss Wu Ying Jie?" she asked.

"No, my shift just started but Michelle was here, so I'll call her and ask her," she said. She picked up the phone and called a girl name Michelle. "She will be here shortly." She said, hanging up the phone.

"Okay," Ah Xing said.

A few minutes later, a tall, pretty girl walked over to them.

"Hi, my name is Michelle, how may I help you?" she asked.

"Do you know where Miss Wu Ying Jie went?" Ah Xing asked.

"Well, she was here with Mr. Yan, but she left to her room," she said.

"She went to her room? But, she's not there!" she said, losing her grip and starting to raise her voice.

"Well, knowing her, she is probably on the roof," she said, smiling.

"The roof?! Aiyo, why didn't I think of that. Thank you," she said, running to the stairs. Kai Zhang saw Ah Xing running to the stairs, so he followed her. They both reached the roof and opened the door, to find a Gui standing over the roof. Ah Xing thought that she was going to do something reckless, so she rushed over to Gui, accidentally pushing Gui off the roof. Ah Xing, with her fast reflex, grabbed onto Gui before she was on the ground.

She used all of her strength to pull Gui up, but it was useless. It wasn't that Gui was heavy, but gravity was against them. Kai Zhang saw what happened and ran over to them. He reached down and helped Ah Xing pull Gui up, but still, they couldn't. He let go of one arm and fished out his cell. By this time, everyone that was outside had already seen the scene. Some were screaming, while other's fished out their phones to call for help.

Aaron decided to come back, to see if she was okay, when he saw the sight in front of him. At first, he didn't know who it was, until he heard Gui's name being called. One of the receptionist was running outside with Gui's parents. Aaron stood to the side and listened on in their conversation.

"Mika, did you call for help already?" asked Mr. Wu.

"Yes, I didn't know that Miss Ying Jie was going to jump off. If I did, I would stop her," she said.

"It's okay, Mika. We don't blame you," said Mrs. Wu. Aaron decided to walk over to them.

"What happened?" he asked.

"It's Ying Jie. She jumped off the roof, but luckily Ah Xing and Kai Zhang were there to grab onto her," answered Mr. Wu.

"Oh," was all Aaron could say. 'Gui committing suicide? Impossible.' He looked up and watched as they struggled on the roof.

"Ah Xing, let me go!" shouted Gui. She knew that fate was not on her side. She was scared, but she knew that they wouldn't be able to help her up. Gravity was against them.

"Gui, I'm so sorry for pushing you," sobbed Ah Xing.

"Ah Xing, don't cry. It was an accident," she said. She slowly pulled Ah Xing's fingers off from her arm. She smiled as tears rolled down her cheeks. When she was able to make Ah Xing let her go, she did the same to Kai Zhang. She fell off of the building.

"Gui!" shouted Ah Xing. Kai Zhang tried to grab onto Gui, but she pushed his hands away. They watched as Gui fell into ground. Gui closed her eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks. Everyone screamed. Mrs. Wu started to cry. Aaron rushed over, but he was stopped when policemen came.

Gui landed onto something soft. She didn't know what it was, but she had a feeling that she didn't make it. Everyone ran to her side. Mrs. Wu stood over her as she opened her eyes.

"Ma?" she asked in a whisper.

"Gui, thank goodness you're okay!" she shouted. Gui opened her eyes wide and saw that she was fine. A smile crept on her face.

"I'm okay! I didn't die!" she said, but that didn't last long. Every thing went black and she heard a muffled scream.

"Gui! Wu Ying Jie!" her mother shouted. The paramedics came and took her to the hospital. Everyone was outside of the waiting room. The doctor finally came out and look around at everyone.

"I'm sorry..." he started.