Chapter 6

Tomorow, I'll Still Love You

Gui woke up to find Ah Xing missing. She checked her watch and got out of bed. She had already overslept. She ran to the bathroom and got dressed. She walked over to Kai Zhang's room, to find that he was also missing. She fished out her cell phone and called them, while she was walking to the lobby.

Aaron and Yu Li was in the lobby of Wu Hotel. They were waiting for Jiro. He was supposed to meet them, but he was running late. Gui was focusing on her phone, that she wasn't watching where she was going. She bumped into Aaron and Yu Li. Aaron dropped the things that he was carrying with a loud bang. Gui bend down and picked up his things for him.

"I'm so sorry," she said, handing him his things. Aaron was also on the ground picking his things. When they both look up, they were face to face with each other. Gui's eyes widened. She wasn't expecting to see Aaron at her father's hotel, and nonetheless with the same girl she had saw him with the day before.

"Gui?" he asked. She didn't answer him. She just stuffed his things into his arms and walked away. But she was stopped by a strong pair of arms. Aaron hugged her from the back and buried his face into the nape of her neck. Tears rolled down her cheeks, but she wasn't going to let Aaron affect her.

"Let me go!" she shouted, after she pulled herself together.

"Gui, how can I let you go? How long are you going to hate me? How long are you going to hide from me?" he asked her, tears streaming down his cheeks. By this time, everyone was watching them and making stories up by the scene they had all witnessed. Yu Li stood there shock. She didn't know what to do.

Gui struggled to get free from him, but he was just too strong for her.

"Let me GO!" she shouted again, this time with anger and annoyance.

"NO!" Aaron shouted, with anger. He didn't know why, but he was getting mad and tired of Gui's childish act.

"Aaron, please let me go," she said, softly this time. She was not going to blow up in front of everyone. She was not going to let her anger and hatred be seen by everyone. "Please, Aaron, please let me go."

"Gui, please, just let me hold you for a few seconds," he said, almost pleading with her. Gui gave up and let him hold onto her. She didn't have the strength to fight with him. She was tired. Tired of everything. Tired of hiding. Tired of hating. Tired of not facing reality. She was just tired.

After a few minutes, Aaron let her go. She ran out of the hotel without looking back. She didn't want to see Aaron, for she was afraid that her mission would be gone and she will get affected by him. Tears burned her cheeks as she ran out into the cold air. Aaron picked up his things and sighed.

Ah Xing smiled at the scene. Step one was done, now it was step two. Kai Zhang shook his head and walked away from his fiance. As much as he loved her, he felt that she was pushing the limits of Gui.

"Babe, I think that you should stop," he said, quietly.

"Zhan Kai Zhang! It's for Gui's own good. She needs to bury the hatred that is in her heart. She needs to forgive them, before she does something that even I can't stop her. We need to help her. She needs our help. It's been two years! Two years!" she said, almost losing her grip. Kai Zhang pulled Ah Xing into a hug.

He knew that she loves Gui and he wanted to help her too, but he feels that what they are doing is wrong. He wanted to trust Aaron and trust that he can help Gui. He knew that they can't help Gui and the only one who can is Aaron. He watched as Aaron and Yu Li left the hotel with another guy.

Gui ran to the park where Aaron first confess to her. She touched the necklace that he had given her the day he told her to be his girlfriend. Tears rolled down her cheeks.
She had forgotten all about the necklace. She had always wore it, but never thought about it. At least, not until today. She knew that she still loved him, but because of the hatred between them, she chose to ignore those feelings. She laid on the grass and felt the breeze as she closed her eyes and thought about the bittersweet memories of the past.

[picture: http://www.tiffany-sterling-silver.com/images/tiffany-necklaces-P090.jpg]

Ah Xing was beginning to worry. Gui had been gone for why too long. She fished out her phone and tried calling Gui for the millionth time, but she wasn't picking up her phone. Ah Xing came to the last resort. To let Aaron find her. She walked to the lobby and used their pay phone to call him. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and dialed his number. When it was the operator that picked up the phone, she realized that he had changed his number. She sighed and waited in the lobby, hoping to spot him.

A few minutes later, she had spotted him. He was with Jiro and the girl that she had met yesterday. She gather up all of her courage and walked over to them. They were at the reception desk, asking for something. She tapped Aaron's shoulder and he turned around to face her.

She smiled at him, "Aaron, can you help me find Gui? She's been missing since this morning."

"Aren't you supposed to be her best friend?" he asked coldly.

"Yea, but it doesn't mean that I know where she is every time she goes missing. Aaron, please help me find her. Her parents doesn't know that she's back and..."

"You want me to find her?" he shouted angrily at her. He didn't know why, but he was angry with her and tired of Gui's childish ways.

"It's okay, if you don't want to find her. I'll just ask her parents," she said, walking away from Aaron. She didn't know why, but she thought that Aaron would help her. She didn't know why she had high hope for Aaron's help. She sighed and fished out her cell again. This time calling Gui's parents and Ya Tou.

They all met at the hotel lobby to get information about Gui's disappearance. Gui was feeling better and got up from where she was lying. She walked back to the hotel, in case Ah Xing and Kai Zhang was getting worried. She decided to take the bus to the hotel, instead of walking.

When she got to the hotel, there was a commotion. She spotted her parents, Aaron, Jiro, Ya Tou and a few policemen. She wanted to hide from them, but she was also curious to what had happened at her parent's hotel. She walked over to Kai Zhang and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and screamed.

"Ah! Gui! Where have you been?!" he shouted, causing everyone to turn and stare at them. She glared at him and smiled at them. Ah Xing saw her and starting running towards her. She pulled Gui into a hug and sobbed.

"Wu Ying Jie, where were you? I was so worried. Why didn't you pick up your phone?" she asked her.

"Ah Xing," she said, touching her forehead, "what's wrong with you?" Mrs. Wu ran towards her and pulled Ah Xing away from her. Gui smiled at her mother, but she didn't receive a smile, instead her mother slapped her across the face.

"WU YING JIE! Don't you know how worried we were?! Why didn't you tell us that you were back since your birthday?!" she shouted at Gui. She looked up and saw her mother's tears. She felt guilty seeing her mother's tears because of her.

She wiped her mother's tears and dropped onto her knees. "Ma, I'm so sorry. I have not been a good daughter to you and Ba. I wanted to tell you that I was back, but I can't. I'm so sorry." Her mother walked away from Gui. She watched as her mother walked to where everyone was at. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

After the police got the information that they needed, everyone left. Aaron walked away with Gui's parents, without looking back at her. She was still on her knees crying. She was sorry for everything, but she had a purpose for coming back. She watched as her parents left the hotel in tears.

'Ma, I'm sorry,' she said to herself. Ah Xing watched as Gui cried. She bend down and embraced Gui.

Aaron was now outside waiting for the Wus family driver. He turned around and saw Ah Xing embracing Gui. His heart hurt, but he didn't have the courage to go to her. He wanted to embrace her, but he couldn't. All he could do was watch in pain.

'Gui, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my sister. I'm sorry for causing you so much pain. I promise you that I will find the real reason for Ah Ben's death,' he said, as he turned back and help Mrs. Wu into their car. He waved goodbye to them and walked to his car in the parking lot.