Chapter 3

Tomorow, I'll Still Love You

A few days later, the Wu family held a grand funeral for Ah Ben. Gui was dressed in black. Aaron and his family attended the funeral, but Aaron knew that Gui hated his family, so he stayed away from her. Ah Xing and Ya Tou was beside Gui, comforting her. Tian You also went to the funeral, but he was ignored by Ah Xing and Aaron. Gui was the only one who talked to him at the funeral.

They sent Ah Ben off at the last day. Gui did the honor of sending him off by spreading his ashes among the ocean. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she spread his ashes. Everyone watched from shore and cried with her. Aaron held his sister in his arms, letting her know that he was there for her, but he wished it was Gui that he was comforting.

The week after Ah Ben's funeral, Gui left the country with Ah Xing. She had canceled her wedding and refused to see the Yan family. Her parents didn't want her to leave, but they knew that her anger and hatred for the Yan family was still strong, so they agreed to let her go.

Ya Tou and Gui's parents dropped them off at the airport. Aaron was also there, watching Gui leave. His heart was aching, but he knew that this was better for her. He watched from afar, wishing her could be there to hug her goodbye. He watched as she went through the terminal, before joining the rest of them. Mr. Wu saw Aaron and hugged him. He knew that it hurt Aaron to see Gui hate him, but there was nothing they can do.

When Gui's back was out of sight. They left the airport and went back to Gui's house. Mrs. Wu led Aaron to Gui's room and left him in there.Her room was empty. There was nothing on her walls and pictures of them were gone. Aaron sighed. Aaron walked around the room to find some burnt pictures out in her balcony. He bend down and picked them up. It was pictures of him and her together. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He took those that were not fully burnt with him. He was searching through the burnt things when he came upon Gui's diary. He opened it and read the first entry.

'Aaron Yan Ya Lun! That's his name. He is the new transfer from another school in Keelung. He's so handsome, but so cold at the same time. Stupid Tian Jun, why is he hanging out with Aaron? I mean, Aaron is so different from Tian Jun. Anyways, Aaron Yan Ya Lun reminds me of a boy I use to know from my childhood. I wonder if they are the same person. Probably not since he dead from a fire accident. Well, gotta get back to taking notes, so that I can photocopy them for classmates and get some money. I know that I promised Ah Ben, I won't sell anymore notes, but I can't help it. Even though I don't need the money, it's for those that needs it.
-Ghost-'

More tears rolled down his cheeks. He remembered the first day of school and how mean he was to her. He always thought that she was annoying and loves money. But the more he got to know her, he soon realized that the extra cash was for those who needs the cash. Tears fell when he thought about Gui's kindhearted spirit. He also laughed at his foolishness.

He read more of her entries. The more he reads them, the more he learned about her. For the last four years, he knew a lot about her, but the diary revealed more about her than he ever knew. Some entries made him laugh, some made him cry. Reading every single on of them, he learned that he was the main reason for her tears. He scolded himself after reading each entries.

When he got the last entry in her diary, he found a disturbing secret about Gui. He was shock by her secret. Anger still starts to boil within him. All he could think of was the lies that she had told him. He through her diary across the room. He got up and starts to throw things to the wall.

'How can she keep such a secret away from me? Why didn't she tell me?' he thought to himself. He needed to talk to Xiao Rong. He needed some answers. He walked over the diary and picked it up. He left her house and took a cab to the police station. He wanted to know why she had killed Ah Ben and if what Gui had written her diary was true.

When he arrived at the police station, he walked to the reception desk. The lady looked up and smiled at him.

"Hi, how may I help you?" she asked him.

"I'm here to visit Yan Xiao Rong."

"How are you related to her?"

"She's my older sister."

"Okay, let me ring them up." She picked up and phone and dial some numbers. After a few minutes on the phone, she smiled and told me to go to a room where they will bring her in. He nodded and followed her direction. He entered the room with a police man, who was to watch over them. Two minutes later, Xiao Rong came in with another police man, but he didn't stay.

"Aaron, what brings you here?" she asked, surprised to see any visitors. She knew that her family and Gui's family hated her for murdering Ah Ben.

"Xiao Rong Jie, why did you kill Ah Ben?"

"Because it's fun."

"Xiao Rong Jie, please tell me why. I need to know why you killed him."

"I have my reasons for killing him."

"Xiao Rong, maybe you should read this." He handed her Gui's diary. She stared at him and opened the diary. She read the first entry.

"Aaron, this is about you."

"No, read the last entry." She flipped to the last entry and read it. She laughed. Aaron was shock to see her sister laugh. He didn't find it funny.

"Aaron, I think you misunderstood her. This is not her last entry. If you look carefully, this is not her writing. She has nice writing, this writing here is kind of crappy. I think that someone must of found her diary and placed this here, or she must of taken this from some place else and put it here. My reason for killing Ah Ben, is not what is written in here. But, I feel that there is a hidden meaning to this entry. Why don't you ask Gui about it?"

"I can't. She hates me. You know that she's really close to Ah Ben."

"She hates you?"

"Yea, she canceled the wedding and left the country. She hates the whole family."

"I see. Well, can I keep this? Maybe, I can find the hidden meaning to this. As for killing Ah Ben, trust me, I have nothing against Gui and her family. My reasons for killing him has nothing to do with them."

"Times up!" shouted the police man that was inside with them. He handcuffed Xiao Rong and took her out. The same one that had brought her in, came in and showed Aaron the way out. He was more confused than ever. If Gui's last entry wasn't written by her, then who could possibly put it there. He took a cab back to his house. He was lost in thoughts. He wanted to know why his sister had killed Ah Ben and why Gui had insert that entry, but the answers to his questions was still hidden in the dark.