Chapter 4

Tomorow, I'll Still Love You

Aaron came home and went straight to his room. He his laptop and checked his email. When he was about to turned off his laptop, his phone vibrated. He fished out his phone and checked his text.

He read it out loud to himself.

'Aaron, you wouldn't believe who I saw just saw? I can't believe that she's back! Here's the picture.'

Aaron pressed a button and it went to a picture. He was shock to see who was in the picture. It was Gui and she was with guy that he didn't know. He dialed Jiro's number. On the fifth ring, he picked up.

[picture: http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/rawr018/2a44408b0c11bdbd4ccf55c937a5404d123.jpg]

"Hello?"

"Jiro, are you sure that's Gui?"

"Yea, I'm not sure who the guy is, but that's Gui for sure. Ah Xing is with her too, but I couldn't get a picture of Ah Xing in there. But that's definitely Gui. I heard that they are heading to Wu Hotel in a little bit, so if you want to see her, you'll have to worry."

"Okay." Aaron hung up his phone and grabbed his jacket. He ran downstairs and out the door. His parents were outside, when they saw him running to his car.

"Ya Lun, where are you going?" his mother shouted after him.

"I'm going to Wu Hotel. Gui's back!" he shouted as he got into the car. He started the car and drove off. His parents were dumbfounded by his actions.

"Lao gong, did he just said that Gui's back?" Mrs. Yan asked.

"I'm not sure if I heard correctly, but that's what he said," he answered her. They just sat there trying to figure out what happened to Aaron. Hei Na came home a few minutes after Aaron had left.

"Ma, Ba, what are you two doing out here?" she asked them.

"Just getting some fresh air," her mother replied to her.

"Is Ge home?" she asked.

"He just left," they answered her in unison.

"Where?" she asked.

"He said that he was going to Wu Hotel because Gui's back," her father answered her.

"How did he know that she's back?!" she said, almost shouting.

"I don't know," said her mother.

"Goodness gracious," said Hei Na, as she ran to her car and drove off. Her parents watched as she disappeared.

"Is it just me, or we have some weird children?" asked Mrs. Yan.

Aaron arrived at Wu Hotel and had just missed Gui. She was leaving the hotel, while he was entering. Aaron walked in and spotted Jiro sitting at a corner, being suspicious. He walked up to Jiro and sat next to him. Jiro felt someone sit next to him, so he pulled down the magazine that he was holding.

"Ah, Aaron, you just missed her. She left with Ah Xing and a guy name Kai Zhang," he said.

"Really? Dang it, I thought that I would see her," he said, smacking his forehead.

"It's okay dude. They say that they will be back in a few hours. Why don't you just wait for her?" he asked.

"Nah, I'll just come back," he said, getting up. Jiro watched as Aaron walked out of the hotel. He walked to Gui's favorite bakery and bought her favorite cake for her. After paying for the cake, he went back to the hotel to find Jiro missing. He looked around and decided to let fate decide how they should meet. He walked up to the receptionist and asked if he could deliver the cake to Gui.

When he was done with the delivery notice he left. Gui on returning with Ah Xing and Kai Zhang, when Aaron walked out. They had just missed each other by a millisecond. Gui walked passed the reception desk, when the receptionist called her name.

"Miss Wu Ying Jie," she shouted. Gui turned around and walked over to her.

"Yes?" she said.

"Here," she said, handing Gui the cake.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Um...I don't know. A guy just dropped it off for you," she answered her.

"Did he leave his name?" she asked.

"No," she replied.

"Oh, okay. Thanks," she said, flashing her a smile. She turned around and walked to her friends, holding unto the box.

"Who was that from?" Ah Xing asked her.

"I don't know. He didn't leave his name," she said.

"Wow, you just got back and you already have a secret admirer," teased Kai Zhang. Ah Xing and Gui just laughed and continued walking.

When they got to their rooms, Kai Zhang left the two girls and went inside his room. Ah Xing and Gui entered their room and Gui put down the cake on the table.

"Gui, aren't you going to open it?" asked Ah Xing, staring at the cake with lust.

"Hey, are you planning on cheating on Kai Zhang with the cake," Gui teased, noticing that her friend was giving the cake a lustful stare.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," she replied back.

"You could open it," Gui said, walking into the bathroom.

"Okay!" shouted Ah Xing from outside. Gui washed her face and went back outside. She smiled as she saw her friend tearing the box open, but she stopped halfway. Gui was confused by her action, so she walked over to her friend.

"What's wrong?" she asked her, looking over Ah Xing.

"Um...how does he know that you're back?" she asked. Gui stared at her friend in confusion.

"Who are you talking about?" she asked. Ah Xing didn't say anything. She just handed her a card. Gui looked at it and recognized the handwriting. It was written in Aaron's perfect writing.

"What if...what if Hei Na told me?" she asked.

"No, I'm sure she won't, since she already promised me," she said.

"Then who?" Gui asked.

"I don't know," replied Ah Xing, "why don't you open up the card and read what he have to say?" Gui nodded and ripped the envelope open. She pulled out the card and open it. She read it out loud.

'Wu Ying Jie, Happy Birthday!'

"That's all?" asked Ah Xing.

"Yea, that's all," she said. Ah Xing gave her an evil smile. "Hey, what's with that smile?"

"He remembers," she said.

"Whatevers," said Gui, jumping on the bed. She continued with the box, and took out the cake. "Looks delicious."

"Hey, why don't we ask Kai Zhang to join us?" asked Ah Xing.

"No, let's just eat it all," teased Gui. Ah Xing rolled her eyes and fished out her phone. She called her fiance over and they ate the cake together.

When they were done with the cake, Kai Zhang went back to his room leaving the girls some time to talk. Thoughts were running through Gui's mind. She wanted to not think about Aaron, but he's all she can about. She scratched her head in defeat. Ah Xing saw her action and laughed at her friend.

"Thinking about Mr. Yan?" she asked, teasingly.

"No," she lied.

"Okay, Gui, I can see right through you. You still love him, but the hatred in you is still burning strong, so you don't see your love for him. Why don't you just love him again?" she asked.

"Ah Xing, you know I can't love him again. Not after what his sister did to my BROTHER!" she said, almost shouting at her friend.

"I know, but still. Can't you let your genuine love for him overpower the hatred that is burning within you? I mean, it's been TWO YEARS!" she said.

"I don't know. Ah Xing, I've always been the calm and reasonable one, but after the incident, I don't think I can forgive them. I mean, I know why she did it."

"What? How did you know? Who told you?"

"Ah Ben left an entry in my diary. It has hidden meaning to it, but I sort of figured it out. Xiao Rong had killed Ah Ben because of an incident that happened many years ago. I don't remember this incident, but it has to do with Xiao Rou."

"Xiao Rou?"

"Yea, do you remember her? She use to date Ah Ben, and she was Xiao Rong's best friend."

"Oh, yea, but didn't she die a long time ago?"

"She died when they went on a trip together. They were crossing bridge, when it collapse. Ah Ben was holding onto Xiao Rou, while he was holding onto a rope from the bridge. They were both dangling down from the bridge. Everyone else ran to get help, leaving them there. The rope was beginning to tear, and it could only hold one person. From what I heard, Ah Ben wanted both of them to fall into the rushing water, but she let go of Ah Ben, before he could let go. So, she end up falling into the rushing river. Xiao Rong saw everything an blamed it on Ah Ben. Even though he was already feeling guilty since he couldn't save her, but Xiao Rong added more blame onto him. They spent four days searching for Xiao Rou but they couldn't find her, on the last day when everyone was about to give up, Ah Ben found her. She had died by the time they found her. It was sad for Ah Ben, but I guess Xiao Rong had never forgiven him. It was three years prior to Ah Ben's death."

"I remembered that accident. It was all over the news."

"Yea, she hated Ah Ben so much."

"Wow, that girl can hold some grudge."

"I know. Then she left town, remember. She moved away because she couldn't face Ah Ben and everyone else. When she returned two years later and found out that Aaron and I are together, she didn't say anything, so I thought that they have settled everything. Who knew that she was going to kill Ah Ben, because she still hated him for what happened to her friend. I mean, Ah Ben regret it too. But you can't put all the blame on him. The bridge collapsed and no one was helping them."

Tears starts to form. Ah Xing watched as Gui struggled with her tears. She sighed.

"Gui, it's okay to let it out once in awhile. It does no good keeping it in."

She pulled Gui into a hug and let her cry. Two years ago, it was Ah Xing who would run to Gui and cried. Now, two years later, Gui was the one who was running to Ah Xing and crying. Two years ago, Gui had everything. Two years later, Gui was fighting for what she once had and Ah Xing had everything she was fighting for two years ago.