Chapter 5

Tomorow, I'll Still Love You

The next day, Ah Xing had decided to take Gui and Kai Zhang to her favorite amusement park. She felt that Gui needed some time to figure things out. She wanted Gui to smile a real smile and laugh a real laugh. She knew that deep down, Gui still love Aaron and only Aaron, but she also know that the hatred she had for his family was still burning deeply inside of her heart.

Gui was having so much fun that she had forgotten all about her problems, at least until she saw Aaron with another girl at the same park she was in. Ah Xing and Kai Zhang had gone off to get something for them to eat, while she was waiting by the fountain. She was shock to see him there, especially with another girl, she didn't know. They were laughing and smiling. It broke her heart, but upon seeing him, all she felt was anger and hatred.

Aaron turned around and saw Gui staring straight at him. He stopped laughing and stared at her. He couldn't believe his eyes. She was there. Jiro was right, even though he didn't doubt Jiro, he kind of felt like Jiro was playing with him.

Gui turned as soon as she saw Aaron stared at her. She didn't expect him to see her like this. Even though she was jealous of the girl, she still hated him.

'Gui, he's the man that you hate! Why are you getting jealous anyways? His sister killed your brother over something that happened long ago,' she scolded herself.

She fished out her cell phone and text Ah Xing. She wanted to go back to the hotel and hide from him. She didn't want to see him. She was afraid that if she saw him, she might do something she regret. She put her phone back into her pocket and left the park.

Ah Xing and Kai Zhang was on their way back to the fountain, when she received a text. She handed the food to Kai Zhang and fished out her phone. She opened her phone and read the text.

'Ah Xing, I need to leave now. I'll talk to you later at the hotel. Have fun with Kai Zhang and treat this as a pre-martial honeymoon! ♥ Gui.'

She closed her phone and stared at Kai Zhang. He gave her a questioning look. She sighed and smiled at him.

"It's from Gui. She said that she's going back to the hotel and told us to treat this as a pre-martial honeymoon," she said.

"Oh," he said, questioningly.

"Hey, don't look at me like that," she said.

"Like what?" he teased. They were laughing when someone called her name. They turned around and saw Aaron with a tall, pretty girl walking towards them. Ah Xing's eyes widened, and realized that he was the reason she left.

"Ah Xing, when did you get back?" Aaron asked.

"Since Gui's birthday," she answered him. She turned to the girl and introduced herself, "Hi, my name is Chen Ah Xing."

"Hello, my name is Ye Yu Li," she said, smiling at them.

"Nice to meet you, Yu Li," Ah Xing said smiling. Then she turned to her fiance and introduced him to them, "This is Zhan Kai Zhang, he is my fiance." Aaron stared at him and recognized him from the picture that Jiro had send to him. Even though he didn't get to see his face, Aaron was certain that he was the guy from the picture, by his figure.

"Hi, I'm Aaron Yan Ya Lun," he said, extending his arm. Kai Zhang took his arm and shook it.

"So, what brings you two here?" asked Ah Xing, trying to make a conversation.

"We are here to enjoy ourselves," replied Aaron.

"Actually, he's accompanying me today. I just came back from Korea and he's my tour guide," she said.

"Korea?" asked Ah Xing.

"Yea," she said.

"How long were you in Korea?" she asked.

"Um...for about two years," she said, "why?"

"How come I've never seen you in Korea. I was in Korea for two years too," Ah Xing said, despite the fact that Aaron was there.

"Really? Where in Korea?" she asked excitedly.

"Um...we were staying in Busan," Ah Xing answered her.

"Oh, that's probably why. I was staying in Seoul," she said.

"It makes sense then," she said. An awkward silence fell upon them. They stood in silence for a few moments before Kai Zhang interrupted the silence.

"Well, we shall see each other soon," he said.

"Okay, bye," said Aaron. They watched as the Ah Xing and Kai Zhang walked away. Yu Li called out Ah Xing's name, causing them to stop and turned around.

"What hotel are you two staying in?" she asked.

"We are staying at Wu Hotel!" she shouted back.

"Oh!" she said. Ah Xing waved to them and they turned around and continued walking. Aaron turned to Yu Li and they too, started walking. Ah Xing turned back and saw them leaving. Her heart was hurting for Gui. She knew that Gui must of saw them together, causing her to leave. She sighed and Kai Zhang gave her a questioning look.

"What?" she asked, innocently.

"What's with the sighing? You've been sighing since we met them," he said.

"Well, Aaron, is the guy that Gui use to love. Remember I told you about him?" she said.

"Oh, no wonder his name sounds so familiar. And?"

"Well, I think that Gui had saw them, that's why she left."

"I see. Well, he is the type of person Gui would date, but too bad that incident had to happened. Only if we can be matchmakers and get them back together," he said. Ah Xing wasn't really paying attention, until she caught his last words.

"Wait, repeat what you just said," she told him.

"He is the type of person Gui would date?" he asked.

"No, after that," she said.

"Too bad that incident had happened?"

"No, after that."

"Only if we can be matchmakers and get them back together?" he asked. Ah Xing was giving him sly smile. He didn't like the look on her face. "What are you up too know, babe?"

"Why don't we play matchmakers and get them together. This will be great. Let me call Ya Tou and Hei Na. I won't them to get involve too," she said, fishing out her cell phone. Kai Zhang stared at his girlfriend and wished that he hadn't said those words. He knew that once an idea was planted onto her head, she was not going to let it go until it was fulfilled. He sighed as he followed his girlfriend out of the park.

Ya Tou, Hei Na, Ah Xing and Kai Zhang were in his room at the hotel. As much as he didn't want to get involve, Ah Xing had forced him to tag along. All he can do is follow her lead.

"Okay, so, we were thinking, let's help Gui and Aaron get back together. I have finally find out why Xiao Rong had killed Ah Ben, but it's kind of complicated, so I'll tell you the story after we go over what I had in store. First of all, we need to disperse the hatred inside of Gui," she explained her plan to them.

When everything was settled Ya Tou and Hei Na left the hotel. Ah Xing smiled and skipped back to her room, to find it empty. She searched the room, but Gui was no where to be found. She ran back to Kai Zhang's room in panic. She wasn't sure where Gui had gone too. Kai Zhang opened his door and saw a panic Ah Xing. He let her in and she told him what had happened. He fished out his phone and tried calling her, but it only went to voice mail.

Gui walked into the hotel and saw Jiro leaving. She just shrugged it off, but then she turned around and saw him standing outside of the hotel. Everything clicked in. Aaron knew that she was staying at her father's hotel, because Jiro had told him. She ran back outside, but she was a second too late, he had got into a cab and drove off. She sighed.

'Was Jiro following me? He cant' be following me can he? If he is following, then does that means that my parents knows that I'm back?' she said to herself, as she watched Jiro's cab disappeared. She turned around and bumped into a hysterical Ah Xing.

"Ah Xing? What's wrong?" she asked.

"Gui! Where did you go? I was worried sick about you? I mean, you left before us and you just got here?" she said, confused.

"Sorry, I went for a walk. I needed some fresh air," she lied. She went to her house, but didn't dare go inside to visit her parents. She wanted to visit them, but she was afraid that they'll hate her for leaving and not forgiving the Yan family. As much as she missed them, she knew that she couldn't forgive the Yan family, just yet.

Ah Xing led Gui back into their room and they talked for awhile. Gui was feeling tired so she dozed off, while Ah Xing was telling her about their plans for the next day. Gui didn't know why, but she was feeling tired lately. Maybe because hating Aaron had taken all of her energy.