It's Shopping Time!

Say Hell-O to Jonghyun!

(Listen while reading : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOoj14PEwjQ )

Author’s POV

““Yah! Kim Jonghyun! Stop right there!” Hae Ra quickly grabbed the back of Jonghyun’s shirt and pulled it. Suddenly he fell on top of Hae Ra and their lips touched. They stared at each other’s eyes. It seemed like they went into their own world. C’mmon man! Get a room will ya? Haish… They froze in that position for about a minute then they quickly pulled back. They immediately stood and back and back faced each other. “WTF?!!! HE KISSED ME?!!!!” Hae Ra shouted in her mind. “Jeez! You pabo! Why do you kiss her! I mean I know it just by accident but still…” Jonghyun shouted in her mind. “OTTOKHE?!!” They both shouted in their mind and touched their lips, smiling like crazy. Trust me people, if you saw them now, I bet you would mistaken them as boiled crab. They blushed madly. They turned face each other. “Ehm…” They cleared they throat. “Sorry about that mistress.” Said Jonghyun. “A-ani. Just forget it and don’t ever try to take a chance from me again.” Hae Ra put on her y face and left Jonghyun. They didn’t notice that somebody saw them.

“Finally!!! School is ovaaaaaa!!!!” Hae Ra shouted happily. “Now Jonghyun, I need to go shopping. It’s been a week since my last shopping. I don’t want to be old fashioned.” She grabbed her bag. “Okay mistress.” “Yah! No mistress!” “But I like call you mistress.” Jonghyun pouted. “Whatever.” Hae Ra rolled her eyes. Finally they arrived at the mall. “AAAAAAHHH!!” Hae Ra screamed. “WHAT’S WRONG MISTRESS?!!!!!” Jonghyun asked worriedly. “THEY ALREADY SELL JIMMY CHOO NEW WINTERS COLLECTION!!! Let’s go grab some heels!!!” She entered the shop one by one. Prada, Mango, D&G, gosh why the hell she has to be so rich?! “Do you still want to shopping mistress?” Jjong asked weakly. He already carried idk, 15 shopping bags?! “Well, I guess I’m done.” Hae Ra smiled. “Thanks Jesus!” Jjong said in his mind. “But I still need to go to spa. I’m really tired.” Said Hae Ra. Jjong made ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look. “What’s wrong Jonghyun-ah? Tired already?” Hae Ra smirked. “Aniyo mistress.” Jonghyun sighed. “Let’s go then.” Hae Ra dragged Jonghyun to the nearest Spa center. “C’mmon, it just spa. How long it could be?” Said Jjong to himself.

4 hours later….

“Jonghyun-ah?” Hae Ra shook Jjong softly. “Hmmmm? Are you finally done mistress?” “Yes, let’s go home.”

*** At Home ***

Jonghyun put all the bags in Hae Ra’s room. “Hoaaaaaam…” He yawned and rubbed his eyes. “You may go to sleep Jonghyun.” Said Hae Ra. “Neh. Thank you mistress.” He walked toward his room. “Jjong..” Hae Ra called him. He turned around. “G-gomawo.” Hae Ra smiled sweetly and then she immediately put her y face. Jonghyun just smiled, “Goodnight mistress.” Hae Ra changed her clothes to her PJ and threw herself to her bed. “Kekeke… It’s really fun to saw his super tired face like that. I should do it often.” Said Hae Ra.

 

***

 

Man! It's really good to writing again... Maybe I can't update everyday like before anymore. Cz ya know, ma x-mas holiday has ended yesterday and hell school start today so I think I don't have much time to update >___< ... But I will try my best in this fic ^^... I hope you enjoy this chappie... I know it's boring but I really stuck... And chipmunk's song was really random, kekeke.... I gotta go now since it's almost eleven and I have to wake up at 5 for stupid school so, bubaaaay....