Start Over Again

Say Hell-O to Jonghyun!

It’s been 3 days since Jonghyun got fired. It’s feels weird. Like no one bugging you anymore, you don’t have to hear him calling your name every 5 seconds. I should be happy right? I sighed. “Hey, sup? You look awful girl.” Jessica asked me. “Nothing.” I continued watch blankly to the sky. “Is that because your hottie bodyguard ryt? What was his name? Joonghyun?” “It’s Jonghyun and no, it’s not because of him. It just I have something in my mind right now. By the way why you call him hottie? You haven’t met him yet.” I replied. “It’s obvious you like him.” Jessica muttered. “Phs. Me? Like him? No way! Besides I already got Donghae.” “Okay fine. You don’t like him. Happy?” Jessica said in sarcastic tone. “Anyway I gotta go. Hae oppa call me. See ya.” “Take care!”

“Hae oppa!” I waved at him. “Hey baby.” He kissed my lips. I swung my arm around his neck. “By the way oppa, why did you call me?” “Oh yeah, I want to ask you to join me and my friends to go clubbing.” “When?” “Tonight at Mirotic Club. I will pick you up at 10 pm kay?” “I don’t know oppa. It just…” “Don’t say that you never go clubbing before.” He stared at me curious. “A-ani. Fine. I will go. But it would be better if I go alone, I’ll meet you at the club so you don’t have to pick me up.” “That’s my girl.” He smiled and pulled me for another kiss.

*** At Hae Ra's House ***

“Sigh.I hope my parents won’t comeback tonight.” I threw myself to the bed. I decided to take a nap cause I feel so sleepy. “Sorry sorry sorry sorry, naega naega  naega….” What was that? Is Super Junior making a concert in my room? Oh it just my cell phone. Hmmmmm… Super Junior…. Reminds me of something or maybe someone. “SHOOT!!!” I quickly get up. I forgot about Donghae oppa! So I went to wash up and change my clothes with red mini dress plus black leather jacket. Applied some make up than voila! Done! I quickly went to my red Jaguar (Well since Jonghyun “injured” my Lamborghini).

Finally I arrived at the club. “Where’s Donghae oppa?” I searched him. Is that?! HAE OPPA MAKE OUT WITH A ?! He cheated on me? On ME? KIM HAE RA?  Ooooooh, both of you will pay for it. “Bloody Mary please?” I said to the bartender. “Here you go.” He winked his eye. Ewwww. I walked towards Hae and his harlot. They haven’t noticed me. “Have a good time?” I asked them and Donghae looked shocked. “Hae R…” Splaaaash. “Ooops, my hand slipped.” I said innocently. Score! That bloody mary successfully make both of them wet.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Said Donghae’s . “No one ever mess with Kim Hae Ra. Got that ?” I said with an attitude. “How dare you call me ?!” She said like she was about to blow up. “Is that too harsh? I’m so sorry, I should call you female dog then. It’s more polite right?” I smiled sweetly. “Yah!” She oops I mean ‘it’ since she was a dog raised ‘its’ hand to slapped me but suddenly someone grabbed ‘its’ hand. “Don’t you dare to touch her!” I felt surprised to see the man that saved me. Before Donghae tried to punch him, he threw a punch to Donghae first. “If I see you hurt her again, I swear I will drag you to hell.” Donghae moaned in pain and I kicked him on his ‘private thing’.  Yep! With my high heel. I’m sure he can’t be able to move for few weeks.

“Thanks Jonghyun.” Yes, the man who saved me is Jonghyun. He took me to the park and we sat on the bench. Suddenly I cried. “Why all man in this world is such a jerk?! Geez, I thought I’ve found someone that really loves me.” I sniffed. “Mistress…” “He just likes my money. Not me.” I sniffed again. “Here.” Jonghyun held out his hankie. I cleaned my nose with it. “Thanks.” I gave his hankie back. Yep, with my snot on it. “O-okay then. Actually you don’t have to give it back.” He muttered. I cried harder. “Aigo, mistress, your eyes will get puffy. Stop crying. Or people might think I who make you cry.” I didn’t listen to him and kept crying. Suddenly he left. What?! Now you left me here? Alone? I cried harder. “Here.” I saw him handed me a cone of chocolate ice cream. “Is this for me?” I said while sniffed. “Yes. Don’t worry, I buy you low fat one.” He smiled. “Thanks again.” I my ice cream.

“So Jonghyun, what are you doing at the club?” I asked him. “Like I said before, I have to protect you.” He looked at me and smiled. HOLY ! He looked soooooo handsome. “But I already fired you.” “You can fire me, but you can’t stop me to protect you, mistress. I already promise to your parents to protect you no matter what.” “Jonghyun, do you want to start over again? Forget about the past?” I asked him. He nodded eagerly. Suddenly he standing in front of me, “Annyeonghasseo mistress, Jonghyun inmida. Jjong for short. But you can call me Bling also.” He showed his charming smile. WHF are you talking about Hae Ra? Charming?! “O-okay. Btw, don’t call me mistress. It makes me looked so old. Just called me Hae Ra.” I cleared my throat. “And I do this just because I pity you. Nothing more.” I said and looked away. I handed him my car key and made my way to my car.

***

Pheew... Finally found some time to update my story... Sorry for making Donghae oppa being such a jerk in this chap... Kekeke.... Well, I have no other things to say, since it's 1.14 am here, so I guess I should sleep... I'm not sure if I could post another chappie tomorrow :( .... But don't worry, I still have 3 days off before school started... School is such a pain in a -____- .... See ya then. Thanks for reading and I will be so happy if you leave some comments... ^^