Kisseu

Say Hell-O to Jonghyun!

Jonghyun’s POV

“Hae Ra-sshi! Wakey wakey!! Rise and shineee!!” I opened the curtain. “5 minutes! Beg you!” She groaned and   covered her head with a pillow. “That’s what you said 30 minutes ago. Cmmon mistress.” I jumped up and down on her bed. She kicked me from my bed. “ooooouucchh!!! Mistress is so mean.” I pouted. “Mistresssss!! WAKE UP!!! I will count until three… 1...” Still no respond. “2…” “2 and a half…” “3… That’s it.” I carry her bridal style. “YAAAAAAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOIIIING??!!!!” She hit my chest. “Bring you to the bathroom.” I put her down in front of the bathroom door. “You! Argh!” She stomped her foot and pouted. Aigoooo! So cute! “Oh mistress, do you need any help in there?” I . “YOU ERT!!” I laughed. Ha! So fun teasing her! I forgot! I must changed my clothes too

Hae Ra’s POV

I brushed my teeth. Then I remembered he carried me bridal style. Omonaaaaa. I touched my cheek, it’s burning. “Aish that stupid ert guy!” I continued brushed my teeth and wash my face. “Okay I’m done.” I opened the door. He’s not here. “Jonghyun?” I called him. Maybe he already waited outside. “Jong…” My eyes widened. He wore uniform. Yes, my school uniform. I mean not that he wear skirt too. “You ready mistress?” Jonghyun smiled sweetly and it makes my heart beating sooooo fast. “Ah, I forgot to tell you, your mom already registered me in your school as a student too.” “O-oh okay then. Let’s go.”

*** In Front Of School Gate ***

“Omona! He’s soooo handsome!” “Gosh, he really hot.” “Who is she? His GF?” I heard the girls in my school giggled and smiled toward Jonghyun. He parked the car. “.” I muttered. “What was that mistress?” “Nothing. Stop calling me mistress!” “Neh mis- I mean Hae Ra-sshi.” He opened the door for me. We entered our class. Yes, he’s in the same class with me. Our teacher came and we greeted him. “Children, we have new student here. Jonghyun-sshi, come here, introduce yourself.” Said Mr.Park. “Annyeonghaseo, choneun Jonghyun inmida, I hope we can be friends.” Jonghyun put on his killer smile. It’s not like I would fall for it anyway. “Do have something to ask him?” Mr.Park asked the student. One of the in my school, IU, raised her hand. “Are you taken?” All the girls stared at him with hopeful eyes. “I-“ “Aigooo, why do you ask like that. Jonghyun-sshi, you don’t have to answer it. Now you can go back to your seat.” Said Mr.Park. “Now open page 113.”

Finally the bell rang. “Thank God!” I said. “Mistress.” Jonghyun nudge me. “I told you to call me Hae Ra.” “But it feels weird. What if I give you nickname?” “Like?” “How about Haenie?” “It sounds weird.” “Haenie haenie hmmmm Hunny?” I slapped his hand. “Y-yah! It’s embarrassing.” I blushed. “Okay it settled then. Let’s eat, Hunny.” “You!” He ran away and I chased him. “Yah! Kim Jonghyun! Stop right there!” I quickly grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled it. Suddenly he fell. On.Top.Of.Me. And our lips……..

***

Here we goooo the kiss scene!!!! Gaaah!! I don't know why I make it so quick. I mean it just chapter 5 and  they already kissed? Can't hold it!! Muwahahahhaha... Comments always loves!!! It encourage me to write... ^^