First Day With Jonghyun (Part 2)

Say Hell-O to Jonghyun!

“Mistress… Oh mistress… Are you done yet?” Jonghyun sang. “Yep I’m done. Bye the way, could you please stop doing that? It’s really annoying.” “Do what?” “Calling my name every 5 seconds? Are you trying to make me going crazy?” I grabbed my car key. “Okey dokey!” He showed ok sign. “Mistress, do you want me to drive?” He offered. “You sure you can drive?” He nodded. “Well, okay then. If I found any scratch in my ‘baby’ you’re so dead.” He gulped his saliva.

He started to drive. I don’t know but I have bad feeling. Maybe it’s just my feeling. “Mistress, what are you thinking of?” “None of your business.” Suddenly I heard someone shouted. “Help!! Help!! That man took my purse!! Help!!” Middle age women shouted for help pointed to a man that rode black motorcycle. Suddenly Jonghyun turned back. “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” I yelled. “We have to chase that motorcycle!” “But you drive on opposite direction!!!! LOOK OUT!! AAAAAAAH!!” I saw big truck that was about to hit me. “That was close.” Jonghyun let out relieved sigh.

Now the motorcyle in front of us made a right turn and enter the market. “Jonghyun!!! There are so many people!! WATCH OUTTTTT!!!!” I closed my eyes tightly and screamed like crazy. By the way, why my head feel so heavy? Am I died? I opened my eyes and slowly touched my head. Something furry. “Oh no.” I cried. “AAAAAARGH!!! STUPIIID CHICKEEEEN!!!!! JONGHYUUUN!! GET IT OF FROM MEEE!!!!” I cried. Before Jonghyun catch it, it already moved to the back seat. All of a sudden, Jonghyun blocked the motorcycle and the motorcycle stopped. He punched the man and grabbed the purse. He drove back to the woman and gave her purse.

I checked myself from rearview mirror. My hair is smelly, it was total mess. I checked my car, “Omona!! My baby! Kim Jonghyun! Look what did you do to my baby?!” That disgusting chicken pooped inside my Lamborghini. Scratch here and there. “KIM JONGHYUN YOU UGLY BASTARD! STUPID MANWHORE! @:<:#%^*@^” “I’m so sorry mistress!” He bowed repeatedly and rubbing his hands together. “Don’t you ever trying to follow me again! Understood?!” I stomped my foot and left him alone. I walked to the near bus stop. I feel like someone following me.

I turn around. I examine my surrounding. “Hmmmm. That’s weird.” I quicken my pace and make a sudden turn. “HA! GOTCHA!”  I found Jonghyun was following me. “Yah! I’ve told you to not follow me again! Are you deaf?” I was getting pissed. “See, you cause so many trouble! I don’t know Jonghyun, if you keep act like this, you can’t be my bodyguard! You put me in danger. I think it would be better if you don’t be my bodyguard again.” “Are you saying that I’m fired?” He looked down. “I’m sorry Jonghyun. And don’t worry about my car. You don’t have to pay for the damage.” I left him stood alone and went inside the bus since there is no taxi here. Why I feel so bad for him? I usually fired my employee, but this is different.

 

***

 

Muwahahahaha, Jonghyun get fired on his first day.. Bad author! I also feels bad to Jonghyun :(

Suddenly the "chicken'" thingy popped up in my mind. It's really random. Ke ke ke...

I really appreciate if you leave some comments...

Anyway thanks for reading, I will update another chappie tomorrow... See ya!! ^^