First Day With Jonghyun (Part 1)

Say Hell-O to Jonghyun!

I saw him from head to toe.  “How tall are you?” I asked him. “173 cm mistress.”  Okay, my mom absolutely lost her mind. The bodyguard should be tall with scary face but this one? “What’s your name again?” “Jonghyun inmida! Jjong for short. But you can call me Bling also.” “Okay Jonghyun, Bling, Blong, whatever who you are let’s make a deal.” “What deal?” “You know that I must have my privacy right?” He nodded. “So, all you have to do is just leave me alone. I will pay you more than my mother gave you. Deal?” “Do you hate me?” He seemed like CRYING?! “N-n-no! I don’t hate you, I just, you know, I’m not familiar with this bodyguard thingy.” Okay, my bodyguard is a crybaby? Perfect. “But mistress, I’m sorry I can’t” “Why?” “I have to protect you, I can’t let you become brat like this.” “YOU CALL ME A BRAT?!” Wtf with this guy?! “Well, kind a. he he he.” He smiled innocently.

Breath breath. Much better. “You know what?! OKAY! You can be my bodyguard.” I smiled sweetly. Let’s see how this guy will survive. “MUWAHAHAHAHAHA” I evilly laughed. “Are you okay mistress?” His face went pale. I cleared my throat. “But I have few conditions.” “What’s that mistress?” “First, do not make any physical contact; second don’t make any trouble, Third you have to be 10 meters away from me, Fourth you have to obey me and all the rules.” “How can I protect you when I was 10 meters away from you? I can’t do that.” “Fine, 9,99 meters. Happy?” “B-but it just the same.” He pouted. “5 meters?” He shook his head. “4?” “Nope.” “30 cm?” I sighed. “Hmmmmm… Okay!” He put his thumbs up.

I left him alone in the living room. “Where are you going mistress? Wait for me.” He followed me. I went left, he went left. I went right, he also went right. “GAAAH! Could you please stop doing that?!” I yelled in frustration. I stop in front of the bathroom door. “Yah! Are you want to follow me in the bathroom too?” “Can I?” Slaaaaap. “ert!” I locked the door. Okay, he is also erted. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! “Okay Hae Ra. Think think think.” I walked back and forth. I’m out of idea. Okay how about I called Jessica? I dialed her number “Hey, I can’t talk right now, please leave me message. Beeeep.” What time is it? Aaaah 8pm right. She has make out session with her bf. Forget it. I will talk to her tomorrow. I opened the door. “AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” I screamed. “Are you done mistress?” Jonghyun put on his wide smile. “Y-you scared me!!” I rubbed my chest. “I’m so sorry mistress.” He bowed many times. “Okay Jonghyun, I need to rest okay? Goodnight.” I walked to my room and closed the door. “Such a tiring day! Hoaaaaaam.” I turned off the light and went sleep.

“Mistress, mistress. Wakey wakey.” Somebody shook my body. I opened my eyes slowly. Oh it just Jonghyun and his face just about 3cm from my face. “Morning.” I smiled and blink a few times.  

1…………2…………….3…………

“AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHH!!!” I covered myself with blanket. “WHAT THE IN HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!!! YOU ERT!!! HELLLLLPPP!!!” I screamed like crazy and hit him repeatedly. “Whoa whoa slow down mistress. I wasn’t do anything. I just wake you up. That’s it.” He put his hands up. “Why her mother gave her a bodyguard. She seems strong enough to beat 10 guys.” Jonghyun muttered. I can hear that moron. “YOU! Get.Out .From.My. Room!” I ordered him.  He just stands still. “NOW!” He immediately ran out of my room. “I’m going loony.” I rubbed my temple.

 

***

Since I have nothing to do, I decided to write. Ke ke ke. Jonghyun is such a ert yet innocent guy! Hae Ra, you so lucky for having Jjong as your body guard. By the way I still don't have any poster. If you guys willingly to make it for me I would be so happy... Whoa I have new subscriber! Well hello there! Comments are loved!