Say Hello To Jonghyun

Say Hell-O to Jonghyun!

Kay,let me introduce myself first. I’m Kim Hae Ra, 16 years old, high school student. An only child of Kim Jaejoong and Kim Geun Young. My father ,Kim Jaejoong , owner of Kim Company, the biggest electronic company in South Korea. My mother,Kim Geun Young, Korean supermodel and also designer. As you see, I own everything. Money, Beauty, Authority. Muwahahahahaha… Ehm, okay then, let’s go back to yesterday shall we?

“Young mistress, young mistress…” My maid shook me. “Go away.” I answered lazily. “But, young mistress you have to go to school.” “I SAID GO AWAY!! DO YOU WANT ME TO FIRE YOU?!” I yelled. “No I don’t want to. I’m so sorry young mistress.” She cried and left. “Aish! That ruined my beauty sleep.” I groaned. I walked to my bathroom to wash up and change my clothes. I walked down to having breakfast and get ready to go to school. “Mommy? Daddy? You here!” I squealed happily. “Glad to see you too hun.” Said my parents while reading newspaper.  “I miss you Mom.” I hugged my mom. “Careful! You will ruin my clothes.” Said my mom. “Well sorry, I gotta go, bye.” I bowed and left. They even didn’t answer me. “Your car is ready young mistress.” My driver handed me my car key. I went to my Lamborghini and sped away.

I felt so angry, disappointed, hurt. Are they even realized that I’m their daughter? I parked my car and go to my class. “What’s wrong Hae Ra?” My friend Jessica asked me. I didn’t answer her. I’m still pissed. “Hey, how about we go shopping?” Tiffany suggested. “Yeah! Great idea!” The others agreed. “YAH! COULD YOU ALL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! CANT YOU SEE THAT I’M ING PISSED RIGHT HERE?!” I left the class. Suddenly, I bumped into a girl. “ARE YOU BLIND?!” I yelled at her. “Yah! You bumped into me first!” “!” I slapped her. “You…” Then she pulled my hair. We both fighting. “You broke my nail! How dare you!” I pulled her hair back. “STOP!!” My headmaster, Choi Siwon , shouted. “My office! Now!” He ordered us. I showed her my middle finger. “I’ll get you back.” She whispered.

“Now explain to me what’s going on.” Said headmaster. “Shebumpedintomefirstthenshepulledmyhair……..” We both explained. “Stop!”  He yelled. “Tell me slowly okay! You first.” He pointed to the . “So she bump into me first, then she blamed me. She slapped me and…” “NO it’s not true! She hit me first!” I cut her. “No I didn’t! She’s lying!” Said the . “Yes she did! I’m not lying!” I defended myself. “That’s it. I will call both of your parents! Go wait outside.” Said headmaster.

15 minutes our parents came. We wait them outside. “Kim Hae Ra, let’s go home!” My mom said with angry tone. I folded my hands and went home with them. “Yah! What’s wrong with you?! You just embarrass us!” My mom yelled at me. “Do you want my reputation ruined?! Stupid girl!” My dad also yelled at me. “If you don’t want your reputation to be ruined by me, why don’t you just banish me?!” I shouted to them. “You!” My mother slapped me. I ran to my room and burst into tears. “Hae Ra!” My Mom called me from downstairs. “WHAT?!” I shouted. “Come here!” She ordered me. I walked lazily downstairs. I saw a man talked to my parents. “Who is this?” I asked her. “Say Hello to Jonghyun. He will be your personal bodyguard or something like that. He will guide you everywhere. School, home, mall. He will make sure that you won’t make any trouble.” My mom explained. My jaw dropped. ‘What the in hell is wrong with her?’ I shouted in my mind. “HELL NO! If you hate me that much all you have to do is just kill me! Don’t torture me like this! Please” I begged her. “So Jonghyun, you can start working now. I have to go.” My mom went to her limo. I turn to faced him. “Annyeong!” He grinned and waved. I slapped my forehead. My life is over!

***

So, how was it?  Sorry if I failed.. I will try my best... Kekeke... Thanks for reading this... And WELCOME my first subscriber.... I'm really happy to know that there are some people that reading my fict... Gomawo ^^