Spy

A Mission For Jessica's Birthday

A girl look at Krystal, her approached her and then hit Krystal’s back.

“.....” Krystal decided to silent, she turned back. “Yah- Un-unnie?” Krystal asked nervously.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked. “Buy.. Buy something..” Krystal whispered but Jessica can hear it, suddenly, Jay appear.

“Hey, what about this?” Jay asked, then he noticed that Jessica is here too, glared at him.

“E-eonni, this is not like what you see..” Krystal said. “What? If you two dating, it doesn’t matter for me, i and Jay broke up a few days ago.” Jessica said smiling to Krystal.

“Mwo? Dating? We’re not dating!” Krystal shout out, angry. “Okay then, goodbye! I was walking with my friends.” Jessica said as she approached Tiffany and Yuri, her friends.

“Why you not tell me that you two broke up?” Krystal asked give Jay puzzled look, Jay sighed heavily. “The one who want to broke up is she, not me. And i never say OKAY or YES. So, we’re not broke up.” Jay answered.

“Don’t lie to yourself.” Krystal said coldly, Jay nodded. Then, they’re back to buy some things again.

“What’s wrong with them? Are Jay cheating?” Tiffany asked. “No, we’re broke up a few days ago.” Jessica answered, not interested.

“Why? You’re look good together.” Yuri said, dissapointedly. Jessica just nodded.

“I think i know what are they doing together.” Tiffany said smiling. “What?” Yuri asked.

“Preparing for your birthday!” Tiffany shout out happily. “Uh-huh, no way.” Jessica shook her head.

“We can’t know if we not trying to know, sica.” Yuri said, Jessica just lifted both of her shoulders up.

Tiffany hold Jessica’s hands and take her back to the shop, Yuri following. But, Krystal didn’t noticed it, also Jay. When they’re come out, Jessica, Tiffany, and Yuri following until they come in a gift shop.

“Believe at me, i know it!” Tiffany said to Jessica, she not interested at this. Sometimes, Krystal or Jay turned their head back, they feel that someone following, but they(Jessica, Yuri, and Tiffany.) trying to hide behind something.

“I think someone following..” Krystal whispering to Jay, but he can hear it.

“I think so, but who?” Jay said look at a table, a woman hide in it, with a blonde hair.

“Oh, no.” Jay said, Krystal look at that table, then she hold Jay’s wrists and ran away.

“They noticed it..” Yuri said, Tiffany glared at her. “It’s because you’re too tall to hide in that chair, babo!!” Tiffany shout out.

“No, it’s my fault. I want they to know.” Jessica said coolly. “Why?” Yuri asked, Jessica smiling.

“I don’t know.” Jessica answered.

 

Krystal and Jay running until they arrived at the park, Jay sighed.

“I think this is not work, Soojung.” Jay said to Krystal. Krystal look at him and give a puzzled look.

“Don’t worry, i’ll trying to make her believe that we JUST walking around.” Krystal said, Jay sighed again.

“Believe me, it’s doesn’t work!” Jay shout out. “Trust me!” Krystal shout back.

“....” Jay decided to silent and sit on the chair.

“She will not like this, i’m help you, you understand, right?” Jay asked, Krystal shook her head innocently.

“Aigoo, i forget that you’re still a child!” Jay hit his forehead. “WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?” Krystal asked, annoyed.

“If i’m help you, it’s mean that i’ll be there when the party held, and she will not like it! Are you still not understand?” Jay asked again, Krystal nodded, make him frustated.

Before Jay can explain, Krystal give him a puzzled look. “Why she should hate you just because you’re broke up with her?” Krystal said.

“She want to broke up but i refused to.” Jay answered, Krystal sighed.

“Well, i’m not too understand. Help me to bring this things to Bonjour.” Krystal said. “What’s that?” Jay asked.

“The café, stupid.” Krystal said coldly, Jay smiling and take some plastic bag from Krystal’s hands.

===

Sorry for the wrong gammars ><