Problem Before The Birthday Party

A Mission For Jessica's Birthday

 

Krystal wake up lazily, she look at the calendar, today is  Tuesday. She lazily go to the bathroom and change her pajamas.

“Soojung?” Jessica shout from outside. “Hmm?” Krystal asked.

“You go to school today?” Jessica asked. “Mmm...” Krystal answered, Jessica silent in a few minutes.

“You eat something?” She asked again. “Mm- What?!” Krystal shouted.

“Nothing.” Jessica said, Krystal can hear that she chuckled. She pouted and go to her own bathroom.

 

Krystal sit on the chair, suddenly, she remember about Jessica’s birthday that held tomorrow without she know. Jessica give her the breakfast and sit.

“U-unnie.” Krystal said nervously. “Yeah?” Jessica asked.

“I... Good morning!” Krystal said, lying. “Good morning.” Jessica smiled.

Krystal eat her breakfast nervously, afraid if the party is failed or Jessica know about tomorrow. She go to school, Jessica go to her school in afternoon, Krystal waved at her, she waved back.

“Hhh, Jung Soojung, you’re stupid! Don’t ask like that if you don’t want she know about tomorrow!” Krystal said hit her forehead.

 

Krystal arrived at her school, she remember about something again and hit her forehead again. *Today.. Victoria’s lesson again..* She thought.

Suddenly, Sulli put her hand around Krystal’s shoulder.

“Hello!” She shouted. “Yo.” Krystal said lazily.

”What happen to you? You seems so tired today and yesterday.” Sulli asked. *Yes, tired. Tired because you always annoy me.* Krystal thought.

“Remember to use a happy face~” Sulli said as she leaving. *Yeah, yeah.* Krystal thought and go to her class.

===

Luckily, Krystal can skip the english lesson very fast because Victoria have to go to her school too. Krystal sighed and stood up, want to come to the canteen.

=== K.K.F.S ===

“Sica!” Yuri shouted, Jessica turned to her. “Wae?” She asked.

“Let’s go to canteen, i’m hungry!” Yuri answered, Jessica smiling and nodded her head. “Okay, let’s go.” Suddenly, Tiffany appear from nowhere.

“You never ask me to go too?! WTH?!!” Tiffany shout out. “Who say that?!” Yuri shout back.

“Come on, guys!” Jessica said chuckled and put her hands around Yuri and Tiffany’s shoulder. A few minutes later, she look at a girl who flirt at Jay. Jessica glared at Jay and smirked, he noticed it.

“So.. After me, you find a new girl? She’s VERY not lucky if she be your girlfriend.” Jessica smirked at Jay, that girl leave, she scared. Jay rubbed the back of his neck.

“You’re jealous, don’t you?” Jay asked, Jessica’s face fell and she seems angry. “Okay, you’re jealous, just say it, Sica.” Jay smirked. Suddenly, Jessica slapped Jay’s cheek.

“........” Jay decided to silent, everybody look at them. Yuri and Tiffany shocked and covering their mouth with their palms.

“You don’t know what i feel, STUPID Jay Park.” Jessica said as she walking to the canteen. Yuri look at Jay, glared, and then she following Jessica.

“Hey, how can you hurt her a day before her birthday? Tomorrow is a special day for her, stupid man.” Tiffany said and then walking towards Jessica.

*You also don’t know what i feel, Jessica.* Jay thought and then leaving.

===

“WHAT DID YOU SAID TO ME?!!!!” Krystal shout out after come out of her school.

“She slapped me.” Jay said simply. Krystal look at her phone in horror and then put it on her ears again.

“WHY SHE CAN DOING IT?! OR YOU LIE TO ME?!!” Krystal shouted again.

“Aigoo, Jung Soojung! Don’t shouted many times, or your voice will lost.” Jay said and then chuckled, but he’s sounded sad.

“Yah, don’t pretend to be happy. I know you’re sad.” Krystal said seriously.

“I’m not-“ “Don’t lie.” Krystal said cut off his words.

“Yeah, maybe i can’t join tomorrow’s party, she will not like it. And maybe she will pouted all days because her special day will filled by me.” Jay said, Krystal sighed.

“Come on, Jay. You can apologize to her tomorrow.” Krystal said. “I don’t want to come-“ “I’ll punch you all days if you don’t want to come.” Krystal said, Jay just silent then.

“Can you call me oppa even just once?” Jay asked, change the topics. “DON’T CHANGE THE TOPICS, WHY YOU’RE SO STUBBORN?! YOU MUST GO, TOMORROW!” Krystal shout out, everybody look at her.

“Okay, okay. I’ll come, don’t shouted again, okay?” Jay said as he hang up the phone. Krystal sighed again.

===

Krystal opened her home’s door, she can hear someone sobbed in the kitchen. She wonder and ran towards the kitchen. Jessica is cooking something, sobbed. Krystal’s jaw opened, she never see Jessica sobbed like that.

“Oh, Krystal. Sit down.” Jessica said wipe the tears away but Krystal hold her hand.

“U-unnie, w-what happen to you? Why you’re crying like this?” Krystal asked, Jessica shook her head.

“Nothing happened, Krystal.” Jessica smiled, fake smile. Krystal look at her curiously.

“Unnie, just say it to me-“ “Nothing happened, trust me.” Jessica said and hugging Krystal, but she’s still crying. Krystal hug her back.

*STUPID JAY PARK, IF YOU DON’T COME TOMORROW, I’LL GET YOU AND SEND YOU TO HELL!!!* Krystal thought.

===

Sorry if i make many mistakes with my english~

Don't forget to leave a comments, okay?