Happy Birthday Jessica Unnie!

A Mission For Jessica's Birthday

Krystal come out of her class, she seems VERY angry. The school has ended, she took her cell phone from her bag.

“Hello? Café’s girl?” Krystal asked.

“Eerr.. My name is not-“ “Whatever, unfortunately, i forgot your name.” Krystal said.

“So, who is your older sister’s name?” Haeyeon asked. “Jung Sooyeon, her friends call her Jessica.” Krystal answered.

“Jessica? Okay then, come here. I hope you’re shocked, hehe.” Haeyeon chuckled. “What’s happen? Why i must shocked?” Krystal asked.

“You’ll know later!”Haeyeon said as she hang up the phone, Krystal rolled her eyes and dialed another number.

“Hello-“ “Hello.” Krystal sighed. “Is this Yuri unnie?” Krystal asked.

“No, this is Tiffany, but beside me is Yuri.”Tiffany answered. “It’s same, unnie.” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“So? Why?” Yuri asked, Tiffany shouted and Krystal can hear it. “You know it, unnie. Today is Jessica unnie’s birthday. I want to celebrate it in-“

“It’s great! You’re a good sister! No! Very good!” Tiffany shouted. “Geez, forget her, Krystal. So, where is the party held?” Yuri asked. Krystal nodded and tell it to her.

===

“We’re here!” Krystal shouted, Yuri and Tiffany look around. They look at Haeyeon, but she don’t noticed it.

“Who is she?” Tiffany whispered. “The owner.” Krystal answered simply. Yuri and Tiffany seems shocked.

“Hi.” Krystal waved at Haeyeon. “Hi.” Haeyeon said.

“Hey, owner. What the things that you said will make me shocked?” Krystal asked.

“First, stop call me owner. My name is Haeyeon.” Haeyeon said pointing her finger.

“So, who is the owner?” Krystal asked. “Me.” “So, i can call you the owner, right?” Krystal asked.

“Of... Course...” Haeyeon said unsure. “You’ll know the things at night, so, take your sister at evening or night, because it will very beautiful at night!” Haeyeon said exitedly.

“Hey, owner. Your boyfriend-“ “HE’S NOT MY BOYFRIEND.” Haeyeon corrected.

“O-okay then.” Krystal said sit at a chair.

“Where is Jay? Isn’t he’s coming?” Yuri asked, seems angry.

“Yes, of course he will come.” Tiffany said, Krystal took her phone from her pocket and dialed some number.

“Yah!!” Krystal shouted.

“Wae?” Jay asked. “Don’t you come-“ “I know, i know!!” Jay said cut off Krystal’s words as he hang up the phone.

“Jerk.” Krystal whispered. “Will he come?” Yuri asked, Krystal lifted her shoulders up.

“If he doesn’t come, i’ll break his neck.” Tiffany said while drinking a juice. “Hey, i want a juice too!” Yuri said, Haeyeon nodded and make it for her. Krystal seems worried and look at the door.

===

“I’m bored... What the hell is this? Today is my birthday but nobody give me a gift or a cake..” Jessica said, pouted. She look at the clock.

“And.. A few hours again, the day of my birthday will ended.” Jessica said, someone knocking the door.

“I coming!” Jessica said as she stood up from her spot, Krystal smiling at her after she opened the door.

“Come with me, unnie. I have a gift!” Krystal said, but a few seconds later, she covering with her palms. *Stupid! Why you said it?!* She thought.

“Mwo?” Jessica asked exitedly.

“Come on!” Krystal said.

===

They arrived at Bonjour, Krystal opened the door.

“SURPRISE!!!” Tiffany and Yuri shouted at the same time.

“W-what?” Jessica asked curiously.

“Ehehe, we held a party for you.” Krystal said rubbed the back of her neck. “Go to the back park, you’ve to go alone!” Tiffany said take Jessica to the that connected to the rear garden and closed the door.

“How you know that they’re have a problem, owner?” Krystal asked to Haeyeon, Haeyeon smiling and lifted her shoulders up.

 

“Jes... Sica..” Jay whispered, Jessica seems shocked and glared at him.

“What do you want?” Jessica asked, Jay stood up from the chair and give Jessica a bouquet of rose.

“T-This is.. F-for you..” Jay said nervously, Jessica’s jaw opened and took the bouquet.

“T-thanks..” Jessica whispered. “Jessica, i’m sorry for yesterday.” Jay said.

“....” Jessica decided to silent. “Do you want to forgive me?” Jay asked, Jessica nodded slowly. Jay seems very happy and slowly, he kiss her, Jessica. After that, Jessica seems shocked and Jay rubbed the back of his neck. Embarassed.

“I’m sorry again, i know you hate me, that is the reason, you want to broke up, right?” Jay asked, Jessica shook her head.

“Then? What is the reason?” Jay asked. “I don’t want to tell you, it’s a secret.” Jessica said turned her head.

“Jessica, i want to tell you something.. That i love you, do you want to be my girlfriend? Again?” Jay asked nervously, afraid if she shook her head. But, Jessica nodded with a smile in her lips.

“Really?! Are you sure?! YES!!” Jay shouted, Jessica just laughing in her spot.

“Happy ending! But, if Jay do something bad to Jessica again..” Tiffany said moving her hands like she was scratching something.

“Krystal, i heard you’re sad, because Jay stole Jessica again from you.” Yuri asked. “Remember when we spying at you and Jay? We heard it, exept for Jessica.” Tiffany asked, Krystal nodded.

“It’s not a problem for me if they’re dating, if Jessica unnie happy, i’ll happy too.” Krystal said smiled. Yuri and Tiffany smiled back.

After Jay and Jessica opened the door, Yuri brought the cake and ask Jessica to blow the candles. She blow it and everyone clap their hands.

“Even there is just a few of people, i’m happy!” Jessica shouted with her cute voices. Krystal smiled at her.

“Hey, Jay. You should say thanks to me because i make you two be a couple again!” Krystal shouted, Jay approached.

“Thank you, Jung Soojung. Next time, call me oppa!” Jay said. “Okay, oppa!” Krystal said and then chuckled.

“Thank you, Krystal~” Jessica said, Krystal smiling. “You’re welcome, unnie. By the way, happy birthday to you!” Krystal said as she hugging Jessica, and she hug her back.

===

So, how was the ending? I hope you like this short fanfics, hehe^^

Happy Birthday Jessica~ Our Ice Princess! XD