What The Hell?!

A Mission For Jessica's Birthday

The holiday has ended, Krystal go to school lazily. She worried that Jay can’t preparing it all.

“Annyeong!” Sulli, Krystal’s friends shout out as she put her hands around Krystal’s shoulder.

“Annyeong..” Krystal said lazily.

“What’s wrong? Do you need more holidays?” Sulli asked. “It’s not like that..” Krystal answered.

“I don’t know what’s your problem, but you better use the happy face today!” Sulli said, Krystal give her a puzzled look.

“You know, Victoria is be our teacher today, i don’t know why but Amber said that she accept it without a second thought.” Sulli explaining.

“Mwo? Why she be the teacher? Where is another teacher?” Krystal protested. “Mr. Cho is sick, he’s in the hospital, now, didn’t you know?” Sulli said.

“So, why i must use ‘the happy face’?” Krystal asked curiously.

“Because~ Amber said that Victoria will kick you out if you don’t happy today, if you seems don’t happy, she will talk with you in a loooooooong time after school! It’s boring!” Sulli said.

“Why?” Krystal asked. “Yeah, if you seems doesn’t happy she will think that you don’t happy and not like if she be the teacher here.” Sulli said, Krystal sighed heavily.

*What the hell is she doing?! Aaarghh!!* Krystal tought. *If i be her ‘delicious food’ after school, there is no time for preparing the birthday party!* She tought again as she walk faster.

“I thought she mad..” Sulli whispered.

                                                                   

Krystal sighed heavily again, after the first lesson is Mr. Cho’s lesson, it’s mean Victoria will come. She MUST seems happy just for this lesson! Someone opened the door.

*WHAT THE HELL?!* Krystal thought, Victoria entered the class very confident and she glanced at Krystal with a smirk on her lips.

“Hello.” She said, the whole class look at her. “I’m the new english teacher, Mr. Cho is sick on the hospital and i don’t know why the principal pick me.” Victoria smirked again.

“While Mr. Cho is lying on the hospital’s bed, i’ll be there for teach you. And there is some rules if you want to learning MY lesson.” She said, Krystal look at her curiously.

“Number one, MUST be happy.” Victoria said, look at Sulli who seems scared, then she forced to smiling. “Second, don’t eat at my class!!!” Victoria shouted while she throw a chalk to a boy who happily eat his snack.

*This will be a long day..* Krystal tought and FORCED to smile.

===

After the lesson, Victoria come out and the whole class sighed.

“What’s wrong with that woman?!” A girl asked. “She-devil..” Another girl said.

“I hope she will not call us after school, i have a date!!” Sulli said sit in a chair beside Krystal.

“You’ve a boyfriend?” Krystal gasped. “No, he ask me for a date and i ask him to buy me everything.” Sulli said doesn’t care.

*What a bad girl.* “Well, i hope she didn’t do that too, i’ve to do something important.” Krystal rested her chin on the table.

“What is that?” Sulli asked. “Not your bussiness.” Krystal answered coldly and come out of the class, suddenly, Victoria look at her, Krystal gasped. *W-what now?* She tought. Then, Victoria just walking and leave.

===

Sorry for the short chapter...