Have Fun While Jay Preparing The Party!

A Mission For Jessica's Birthday

Krystal opened her eyes lazily, her alarm clock ‘s sound is so big, she turn it off and back to sleep.

“Yah! You can’t just sleep in your bed! Wake up! Wake up!” Jessica shout out take Krystal’s blanket.

“Aigoo, unnie! I want to sleep!” Krystal said take her pillow and covering her ears with it.

“Let’s walk around!” Jessica shout out again, Krystal sit on her bed. *If.. i accompany her, i can’t preparing the birthday party. Eottokhae?!* Krystal thought.

“Come on! Wake up! Wake up!” Jessica shout out jumping up and down in Krystal’s bed.

“Okay, okay! I’ll change my pajamas!” Krystal said as she take Jessica out of her bedroom, Jessica smiling and waiting.

*I must call Jay!* Krystal thought as she run to the bathroom.

“Annyeong? Jay?” Krystal said after dialed Jay’s phone number on her handphone.

“Can’t you call me oppa?” Jay asked.           

“This is no time for kidding, Jay Park.” Krystal said seriously. “Okay, okay. What’s wrong?” Jay asked again.

“Jessica unnie ask me to walking around, can you preparing the birthday party alone? And that girl always on that café, you can ask her to help you.” Krystal said.

“Who?” Jay asked again. “That girl, in that café, i’m forgot her name.” Krystal said.

“Okay then-“Krystal hang up the phone and quickly change her pajamas.

 

“Ask her to walk with us tomorrow, then, she can’t preparing for your birthday. If she say yes, it’s mean that she don’t preparing your birthday.” Jessica is thought about Tiffany’s words yesterday.

“Then?” Jessica asked.

“If she say no and tell that she will hang around with someone, it’s mean that she preparing for your birthday.” Yuri said. “Right!!” Tiffany shout out.

*Well, i thought Tiffany is wrong, she’s said yes.* Jessica thought while waiting for Krystal in front of their house.

“Let’s go!” Krystal said come out of the house, Jessica smiling and hold Krystal’s hands.

*Never mind about that, we’ll have fun today!* Jessica thought.

 

Well, while Jessica and Krystal have fun together, Jay preparing the birthday party ALONE. He doesn’t want to ask Haeyeon to help him, because he think that he will feel guilty.

“I can help you.” Haeyeon said. “No, you just need to serve that two customers.” Jay said glancing at Minhyuk and Daehyun who drinking the coffee and glared each other.

“Okay then.” Haeyeon said as she back to the kitchen.

*I know it, i’ll feel guilty.* Jay said.

 

Jessica and Krystal have fun in the mall, when Jessica look at the doll shop, secretly, Krystal buy a birthday gift for her. Unfortunately, Jessica noticed it but she don’t know it for who.

“What’s that?” Jessica asked happily. “N-nothing!” Krystal said as she ran away with that gift.

Jessica give her puzzled look, and then following her to a restaurant.

*Is she hate me?* Jessica thought.

*I’m so hungry!!* Krystal tought while she look at the menu.

===

They’re finishing and go to their home, Krystal seems so tired and she immediatelylay down on the sofa.  Jessica chuckled and approached Krystal.

“Mianhe.” Jessica said. “For what?” Krystal said curiously.

“You’re want go to somewhere with someone, right?” Jessica asked. “Mwo? No! I have fun with you today!” Krystal said, lying.

“Okay then, bye.” Jessica said as she go to her room.

*I’m sorry, unnie. I’ve to lie to you again.* Krystal thought as she turn on the TV.