The Party Will Held In... Where?

A Mission For Jessica's Birthday

This is Friday, Krystal wake up early. She laugh softly, she was very happy that she can preparing for Jessica’s Birthday and she’s not alone, Jay is here too. She change her pajamas to her daily clothes and come out of her bedroom secretly. But unfortunately, Jessica approached her.

“Where are you going now? Didn’t you go to school?” Jessica asked.

“Unnie, i told you this is holiday. I doesn’t go to school today. Doesn’t you who go to school today?” Krystal answered.

“Yeah, you right. But the lesson don’t started yet, and i want to rest.” Jessica said, Krystal nodded and opened the house’s door.

“Wait!” Jessica shout out. “What?” Krystal asked.

“Where are you going?” Jessica asked. “That is... Library?” Krystal answered, lying.

“Why you put the question mark on-“ “Okay, okay. I’m go shopping with my friends.” Krystal said cut off Jessica’s words and go away. Jessica sighed.

*I’m sorry unnie, i must lie to you or you’ll know this.* Krystal thought and go to a café.

===

“Annyeong.” Krystal said while she come in a cafécalled Bonjour.

“What will you odered?” Haeyeon asked, the girl who have this café.

“Hmm.. I’ll order it later, i’ll wait for my friend first.” Krystal answered, she look around, there are nobody customer exept her.

“Where are them? They always go there everyday, right?” Krystal asked. “Who?” Haeyeon asked back, she don’t know who is Krystal mean.

“That gang.” Krystal answered. “They go to school, and another people is have a study tour.” Haeyeon said sit on a chair.

“...” Krystal decided to silent.

“Where is your friends?” Haeyeon asked. “I don’t know.” Krystal answered simply. Haeyeon is silent then.

“Hey, Victoria isn’t mean it when she ask that boy to be Luna’s boyfriend.” Krystal said.

“Mwo?” Haeyeon asked.

“Yeah, i’ll tell it sometimes. So, don’t worry that your boyfriend will taked by Luna.” Krystal said removing her thumb up.

“What? He’s not my boyfriend-“ A man come in the café, he’s Jay, he look at Krystal and smiling.

“Hey, can you help me?” Krystal asked to Haeyeon, Haeyeon nodded even she don’t know anything.

===

After telling Haeyeon about Jessica’s birthday, Krystal and Jay odered something.

“Didn’t you go to school?” Jay asked. “No, this is my school holiday, why you didn’t go to school either?” Krystal asked.

“The lesson has ended early, so, we’ll held the party here?” Jay asked.

“Of course.” Krystal answered simply.

“What about the cake, etc?” Jay asked. Krystal look at him, raised her eyebrows.

“Of course you, who else?” Krystal said. “Mwo?!” Jay shout out.

“Hhh.. Are you really Jessica unnie’s boyfriend?” Krystal asked. “Of course i am!” Jay answered.

“So, what wrong with that? Your money didn’t lost, right?” Krystal said, Jay decided to silent. Suddenly, the food coming and they’re start eating before buy a lot of things.

 

 

Krystal come out of the caféfirst, then Jay following.

“Where is the shop?” Jay asked. “Just follow me.” Krystal answered coldly.

Jay sighed and just following Krystal until they arrived to a shop that sell many things. “This is the shop? From who you know this place?” Jay asked curiously.

“Friends.” Krystal answered simply. “Why you always talk to me very cold? I’m your sister boyfriend!” Jay protested, Krystal raised her eyebrows and look at Jay.

“You stole her from me, you know?” Krystal said, half-serious, and half again, she’s very sad. Jay just silent and buy some things, secretly, someone following them with a glasses and hat.