Prologue

You're Amazing

Prologue

"Oppa, why?" Sora looked at Kyung. She felt as if her heart was soon about to burst. 

"I'm sorry, but I've found someone else. I'm sorry..." Kyung said looking at his feet. He felt bad for her, after all they've been through. 

"B-but Oppa..." She said nervously. It was evident she was about to cry. 

"I'm sorry," He replied sternly. Taking it in, she ran away. After all they've been through, this is what happens. Who was this girl? She cried even more at that thought. She told herself that she was stupid, an idiot for loving him. He sent her so many gifts, gave her all his love, and tried his best to please her. Sora felt as if they were all lies, painful lies. Carelessly, she ran and out on the street. A truck ran over her lifeless body. Kyung witnessed this and ran to her aid. 

"Sora! Sora!," He cried, "C'mon! Talk to me." He received no reply. He thought to himself, Why? It was clear that he regretted that decisions. And with that intact, he took a look at his pocket knife and-- 

Stupid. I slammed the book closed.

These characters are absolutely horrendous. Sora, this girl seriously needs to be taken to a hospital. Love isn't everything. You're 15 years old for goodness sake. Your oppa isn't going to help you get into a good college. Kyung, seriously, this man is disgusting. It's worse enough for you to break up with her, but killing yourself for her? Didn't you say you met someone else "better"? How ironic. 

I don't understand how my teacher could reccomend this to me. It is absolutely horrible. Even Mathematics is more intersting than this. I hate cliched stories. It's stupid how girls just fall in love at first sight and how the guy has to be an . 

I don't understand love. Perhaps, it is because I've never found love to be of such importance. It seems to be something that occupies too much of your time. Time that should be used for studying. Studying is something I enjoy. I never found love to be something that would ever affect my daily life. I find that everyone who is caught up in their lovey dovey relationship is stupid. No wonder their grades are slipping while I still am number one. That's right, I'm top of my school. Am I arrogant? No. I am just competitive. I've never gotten beaten and I intend to stay that way.

That is... unless someone smarter decides to come to this school.