OPPA IS HOME!

Experience love, sacrifice dream.


GUY???

You POV's

 

''OPPA?!!!!!'' you called the GUY. hugging him like there is no tomorrow.
''Oppa how come your here? when? how? I MISS YOU OPPA!!~" You screamed!
"WOW wow. calm down baby, so many questions! i miss you also, so hows my dongsaeng? " the guy said or should i say your brother.
"Shin woo oppa you didn't change a bit T_T'' you said while you kiss your oppa.
"told you that don't call me that call me Cnu instead" he winked.
" aigoo~ okay oppa"you said then you called your nanny
" Nanny oppa is here, oppa is here. please ready our dinner" then with that your nanny came running towards you two.
" OMO Shin woo my dear is that you?! your a big boy now?!! What do you want to eat my dear i will cook anything" said your nanny
" nanny, anything is okay" Cnu said
"okay, i will bring your things upstairs" then nanny grab the bag of your brother and went straight upstairs preparing you room also.
you two watched your nanny went upstairs. then suddenly cnu started to tickle you.
" Yah! oppa what the-" while you are saying he started tickling you harder then BOOOMM!!
"Ouch" your brother said.. because of his sudden action you kick him in his shin for self defense hahaha.
"what was that for?!"
"you tickled me, and i startled so i kicked you :P" you stuck your tongue out and started to run!
"Yah! you will pay ___!! if i will catch you, your DEAD" your brother shouted and started running.
" AS IF YOU COULD CATCH ME RABBIT!" you shouted back.
"YAAH! YOU CALLED ME RABBIT HOW DARE YOU!! YOUR REALLY DEAD! " Your brother said burning up in angry and at the same time in happiness :D

After a Long minute of running, shouting, tickling, laughing your nanny called the two of you.
"SHIN WOO. ___. COME DOWN DINNER IS READYYY!!~" nanny shouted.
You and your oppa tickling each other on you bed. when you heard your nanny called the two of you stopped.
"NEh"you two said in chorus.
"Oppa kaja, the smell of the food is great" you said while sniffing and standing up from the bed.
"okay let's go .. PIG hahah"your brother teased
" oppa, if i'm a pig how about you? mother of PIGG? hahaha"you fire back xD
"WHAT?! oh c'mon. never mind kaja" you brother surrender.
So with that you and your brother went dowm stairs.

After You ate your dinner. you and your brother had a little bonding time.
you and your brother went to you room you showed him a little about the room.
your room color is blue and white then the ceiling is black. filled with posters a little messy you only clean your room once a month. you have a lots of collection of cd's actually your an elf and a shawol. you have a bunch of posters and the biggest one is the shinee. a poster above your king size bed. you also love to read. the cleanest part of your room is the part where you put your clothes and shoes. you cared alot about your style in clothing. actually you have a little secret.
you don't actually wear shorts EVER. you only have 1 you wear it if summer. even your brother never saw you wear one.
after a little tour. you show your brother's room next only to your room. 
"oppa. welcome back! i know your also tired so you better rest" you said
"yeah i miss this. ah! so before i forgot mommy enrolled me in the same school as you. hehe" he said shyly.
"oh okay,  but remember oppa. i'm a little baddas at school" you said while winking/
"okay baby. " 
you tured around to go back to your room but your brother grab your wrist.
"wait" he said while scratching the back of his head.
"neh oppa need something?"you ask innocently
"Good night kiss?" said you brother while making ready for you to kiss him in the cheeks.
" aw ok oppa" after you said that you kissed him and walk to your room and peacefully slept.
---------------------------------------------------------------

before cnu came he lived overseas to study. he's a senior now!
yehey clap clap!! New character added!
Comment please <3 comments are loved.