1st Mission

Experience love, sacrifice dream.

Narrator's POV
The next day...
You are walking through the hall way reaching your locker, you gathered your books that you need. You closed the locker's door and you startled because you saw someones face and that's

.

.

.

.ZICO >:)
 

Your POV
"Omo! Zico why are there you I almost had a mini heart attack. So, what brings you here?" you said
Zico just stood there starimg at you. 
.
Stare
Stare
Stare
Stare
Stare
then he blurted out " are you and jinyoung dating ?" he asked in curiosity.
BWHAHAHAHA I started to laugh my out.
"wh-w-whaat ah-are you saying?" I said trying to catch my breath while laughing.
"you know there's another rumor about you, and it's about you and jinyoung. you know after they thought that you and your brother dating. now uhmm you know.saying bad things to you annoys me a a. LOT" he said while rubbing his neck at the back.
Aww :"") he's cute when he do that .
OH WAITTT?! WTH Am i saying :O... Wake up you! 
"uuh.ahh." i didn't know what to say..
then he said. "Don't worry I will always be here for you/.. if you need any help okay. See yah" he waved goodbye.
I was standing there in an AWE. he's he's so NICE.
well, it's almost time. i need to go to my class.


B1A4's POV 
the three are chatting to each other while jinyoung sits at the back looking outside of the window.. Thinking..
JINYOUNG'S thought * ... Yesterday. -sigh- what am i even thinking. I i almost ugh!!!!!!!! know there are so many rumors about me and you.
wae am i like this. *
Sandeul's thought* aww, hyung is in lovie lovie w/ You girl.. I even saw jinyoung hyung smiling while staring at you.. i know hyung you're having a hard time knowing your own feelings... time will come, you will realize. AHA!(deulie made an idea.)*
Sandeul,channie and baro made a mission to solve their hyung's problem.
Sandeullie told his plan to channie and baro.. Smirks on their faces.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG!! BREAK TIME!

 

Eun jung's POV
where the hell is ___? 
I'm soooo hungry I can't find her anywhere... *dddduuuug*
"omo! i'm so so- Sunbae-nim, i'm so sorry i did-"
"no it's okay eun jungah, uhmm Btw are you w/ ___? I thought we will have lunch together?" Cnu said
Yeah, Me and Cnu sunbae bumped to eachother.
"no, i was searching for her then i bumped to you i didn't know where she is."
then my tummy grumbled, Cnu chuckled
"you seems hungry already, let's go and eat I will just text ___ where she is okay? Im kinda hungry too."
Ohmy did he just invited me?! omgee. so it means we will have lunch 2gether? KYAA! lol XD ___ ahh. wherever you are thanks. haha joke.
..

Sandeul,Channie, and Baro's POV
okay! mission starts now!!!
our first mission is all about jinyoung and ___ will eat together!
so we decided to, you know trick ___ a little.
we asked her to come lunch w/ us but the truth we will let she and hyung eat lunch together alone in the roof top.
1st we will all gather there and we will find a special time and reason to leave both of them there and lock the door. 
2nd we will open the door after they eat.
hahahaha *evil laugh**
Deullie's thought*


Now ___ is w/ us and also jinyoung we are chatting then 
i signaled the two to go out first so they made an excuse.
Channie said"umm wait i will go to the comfort room for a while" they nodded haha after a few mins

 baro said " omo! i didn't have enough water! i need to buy! wait a minute"
5mins passed
I am the only one left, so i said " wait i will check the two"
HAHAH! we all got down and we LOCKED the door! VICTORY IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we peeked at a hole, they seems not aware that they are been locked >:)
after 30 mins. we 3 fell asleep and saw that ____ and hyung leaning at each other! So cute! then we sneekly opened the door. and we are about to go but we saw...

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.


ZICO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

(This is why sandeul shouted i saw you while having their class. he saw jinyoung smiling at YOU :D)
THANKS FOR THE COMMENT, UR GIVING ME POWERS TO CONTINUE THSI STORY!!!
PLEASE DO COMMENT MORE!!! :**

xie xie!