Abilities

Experience love, sacrifice dream.

You and Zico reached the dance room same as b1a4. You started to stretch same us the other students.
your teacher suddenly appeared from nowhere and shouted to make a circle.
Teacher: okay, starting from now I have to choose a leader and choreographer to take charge of you guys. now who want to dance first so i will pick the best out of you guys.
Students: /neh!
Suddenly you raised your hand and teacher called your name.and all the students clap. you went to the center and the music starts to play (The song is Boom boom pow )

 
You POV
when the teacher says that i quickly raised my hand and make the first move. the teacher called my name and I went to the center and the music starts to play. The song made the impact! (like boom! YOU used to dance popping like minzy of 2ne1)
After a few powerful dance move you saw Zico was like O_O same as b1a4 and the other students. the song stops and the teacher stands up like standing ovation or something. they all starts clapping.! The teacher says that who wants to be next, but no one raise their hands. so the teacher decided that i have to take over starting tomorrow.
I was so happy like dream come true.!

B1a4's POV
Baro: O_O that is a WOW!
Sandeul: hyung! she's the best!
Gongchan: Jinyoung hyung! she's better than you! haha
Jinyoung O_O yeah right. T_T

Zico's POV
After you dance I was like a fanboy clapping. you are amazing you walk passed by me and i started to feel something. then one of my classmates ask me if i'm okay cuz i'm freaking red. I was like O_o

 

YOU POV
Classes are over, time to go home. I waited outside Eun jung's room and suddenly i saw a boy with his earphone pluged into his ears and walking toward me. he congratulate me and tap my shoulder and walk away. and i saw 3 boys was behind him smilling at me. Hmm. they look familiar. i think they have the same class as mine i saw them earlier.

B1a4 POV
Jinyoung/ me and my friends walking home. then i saw Park  ____ standing outside a room some like waiting for someone and i did not notice that i walk towards her and congratulate her. ._.
Baro/
we followed jinyoung hyung and notice him congratulate her and we just smiled at her. she's pretty yeah. i think i really know her....

While waiting for EUN JUNG.... ??