Getting to know.

Experience love, sacrifice dream.

New day, new life in Korea and in your new school. You and your family transferred you in Korea for you to reach your dream as a dancer. Your mom and dad work overseas, they work on a very famous company in U.S as a manager. You dream to be a dancer since your six years old. Your mom and dad let you leArn to a private dance school in America. Now your 15 years old you need to go back to your home town Korea since your mom and dad live there before. But your mom and dad can't come with you, so they decided to hire a nanny for you..
Your POV/park ___ my alarm clock rang exactly 6 am I open my eyes and I can't see clearly since it's blurry I search my glasses using my hand tapping my desk that is beside me. You: okay, it's clear now, i need to hurry now since my first class starts at 8:00 am ... you heard your nanny called your name and you rushed quickly down stairs.

Nanny: park____, your meal is ready! You: neh! You done eating your meal, you washed and wore your school uniform. You tie your hair into pony tail letting your side bangs down and you wipe your glasses. You: now i'm ready, umm, I need to bring my 2 bags. Umm one for my school books and one for my extra clothes because I will have my dance lesson after class. Your so excited, you ran downstairs and waited for your school bus to arrived. After 5 minutes exactly 7:40 your bus arrived. You waved to your nanny she also waved back. You went inside the bus and the driver greeted you nicely.

Driver: okay everyone from today we will have a new passenger.
*introduce your self . The driver said to me in whisper.

You: ah, ye. Annyeonghaseyo I'm park____imnida please take care of me.:D All the boys was like :o because your so pretty and you notice some girls whispering : oh she's pretty I think she is nice. All the boys offered you to seat beside them but you refuse. You sat beside a girl who named Young Eun Jung. 

Eun Jung's POV
Hmm. I think this girl i going to be a hit, it's to obvious all the boys loves her. what if i greet her.

You POV
I think she's nice.

Eun Jung POV
Hello, my name is Young Eun Jung! nice to meet you! :))
 

You POV
Oh Hi my name is Park _____, i'm new here please take care of me! 
* think she's nice
 

Eung jung POV
*better than expected. she's nice. and pretty, but she's a NERD?!
oh ok ok, .. 
  

you sat beside eun jung, to break the awkwardness Eun jung began asking things about you and in that small time you began closer.
you arrived at the school.