SCHOOL

Experience love, sacrifice dream.

You and Eun Jung Went out of the bus and the student began running because its already 7:50, You and Eun Jung are in the same class 1st year room. You two are both belong to the star section all of the students there are smart and some kingkas are there.
You two start running seperately, You went to your locker and Eun jung went to the room. after you done putting your things in the locker, you ran towards your classroom and while running you checked your wallet if your nanny gave you money and you hold it in you hand while running and suddenly bumped into someone.Your things fell, because you don't have enough time you said sorry many times and began running again because your running late.

Baro's POV
While I'm walking, earphones pluged in my ears, humming songs and i suddenly bumped into some one. 
Baro: yah, watch were you goin'
when i saw her face, it was like glowing. she's so pretty!

You POV
Ugh! 
you: Oh my! I'm very sorry * Bow bow bow..
I picked all my things and run fast as I can.

 

End of your POV
 

I reach the room and saw Eun jung sitting beside the window reading her book. The room was So noisy then our teacher was standing behind me at the door. 
Teacher: Oh your miss Park?
You: yes. maam
Teacher: okay, I will introduce you to the class
You: okay maam.
the teacher went to the front and tap the table with her books. she said : okay go back to your seat class, i have something to introduce to you. she looked at me me and shes like saying * come in now

You: neh Hello everyone my name is Park _____ imnida. please treat me well. after done saying that i arranged my bangs.
 

Everybody's POV:

 BOYS:WOW! She's pretty!!  shes mine!! 
 GIRLS: ^_^ I need to be friend with her!!

 

After my introduction my teacher let me choose my sit, i sat beside Eun jung. Then suddenly 4 boys entered the room. they are the kingkas. they are popular because they can dance and sing well. they are called as b1a4.

B1a4's POV
Were almost late! wew. 
Gongchan: hyung! look like we have new classmate her look!
(he keeps on pointing you)
Sandeul: yah, yah! gongchan your right!
Baro keeps on looking at you 
Baro: i think i saw her already???|
Jinyoung don't know what are they talking about. he just keeps on listening on his iphone

Suddenly the teacher called there names. 
Teacher: B1a4! Go to your seats NOW! 

they bow to the teacher and went to there chairs.
Gongchan sitting beside me (but on the other row) baro is sitting at the front of me and jinyoung behind me and sandeul at the front of Eun jung.
after two hours of class its finally LUNCH time!! you and Eun jung is just staying in your seats just keep on reading. but suddenly a boy went towards your seat.
 

You POV/
Eun jung and i decided to stay at the room because we already have lunch pack. but suddenly a boy walking towards me. i put down my book and started to stare at him lik ( what do you want?)

Boy: ah. He-. Hello? my name is zico. uhmm. wanna go to the canteen?
You: hello! um. no thanks i have pack lunch here.maybe next time. :))
Boy: ok- okay. see around!
then Eun jung began elbowing me. 
Eun jung: yah, before you do some lovey dovey. let's eat!
You: okay :)