Evil maknae?! (part II)

The Night Is Ours

 

                "Then...why didn't you say anything at all? No autographs, photos, nothing. What an unusual fan." The girl started laughing.
Claire was just standing there, not saying anything, so the atmosphere got a bit tensed. It was the boys' idea to go on with the game to change that awkward mood.

                "So, sweetheart, what is it that your heart desires?" Kyuhyun said, grabbing Hyorin's hands.

                Their gaze was so intense that it looked like they were on fire. He had a plan, like always, but no one suspected anything. After that look, however, his girlfriend knew he had something in mind and she had to help him.

                "Dare, but watch out, cause I'm not undressing here!!" Her joke relaxed the others a bit and only smiles were seem around now.

                "No problem!" And then, whispering: "Later."

                It wasn't such a big deal if you stay to consider it, but for two strangers to be picked to dance a tango all of a sudden and after a few drinks too wasn't easy either. Kyu and Hyorin were supposed to imitate them perfectly. If they failed to do so, the other two had to punish them, but if they succeded...let' just say it won't end very well for someone whose name starts with D. Nobody there knew Claire was no beginner in dancing though. Combine that with Hae's charisma and you get quick feet and burning passion on the dancefloor. Their moves were so fluid and they seemed to have been a pair for years, not for only a couple of minutes of practicing in the club's bathroom. The couple's mouths, just like their eyes, were wide opened, trying to catch all the moves. When their turn came, SURPRIZE! They did everything perfectly, following every single step the others did. It was a record for Super Junior's 'no.1 dancing machine', but no wonder for Sistar's y leader.

                "Ok, we admit defence. What are we supposed to do now?" Donghae asked reluctantly.

                Kyuhyun left him there to talk alone while he went to speak with the barman. The man started laughing loudly, but seemed to agree with the other's idea, as he nodded and showed him somewhere. The other three were staring dumbfounded in their direction until they came back. The youngest man adressed to Claire:

                "Ever heard of '7 minutes in heaven'? You'll be stuck with this idiot - pointing at Donghae - for the next 7 minutes in that small room."

                He showed them their new 'playground' and left after patting his hyung on the back, but not before saying:
                "Behave, kids."

                A click was heard and the two were left in the dark.

                "Now what?"