My heart...forever yours!

The Night Is Ours

 

            "Now what?" The question found its answer in the depths of silence.

            The first couple of seconds they were simply looking at each other. One wrong step as Claire was trying to turn around and she fell. She never reached the floor though, as two muscular arms and their tight grip were preventing her from getting hurt. This action, however, brought their bodies closer. The air became suffocating as tension filled it. They both knew the inevitable was coming.Their breaths were mixing, heart beats increasing in speed. There was only one thing to do, but neither had enough courage to start. After some crucial moments, Donghae decided to close the gap between them and kissed her gently. He wasn't expecting for her to react so quick and kiss him back, but what started as a simple and gentle kiss turned into a full make-out session. Now their bodies were on the floor, her hands around his neck and he supporting himself in one arm, the other around her back bringing her even closer.

            Everything was so intense that they didn't even realize when the door has opened. They went on with what they were doing so passionately, without knowing that they were watched by three baffled people. When the 'spectatours' snapped out of the initial shock, they slowly closed the door and in the same silence leaved the scene.

            After around 15 minutes, 'the love-birds' decided it was weird that nobody has opened the door yet and slowly pushed the handle, only to find they were left alone in the whole club. On the bar there was a note: 'The bar closes at 6am. Make sure that you lock the door and leave the key in the flower pot and also don't make too much mess!!' Donghae supposed this was Kyuhyun's hand again, but at this particular moment, he didn't know how to thank the maknae more for what he did.

            She was watching him without saying anything, but seemed clearly awkward and a bit disturbed with the situation. Not like she wouldn't have liked to spend more time with this handsome man which she started to like. He decided to break the silence and asked her for a dance...a slow one, during which they could gather their thoughts on what happened that night. A question kept playing in his head, but opening his mouth seemed like the hardest action ever. It came barely as a whisper: "Would you be my girlfriend?" The girl didn't answer and just continued to dance, putting her head on his shoulder and tightening the grip on his torso. After a moment, she raised her head and looking him in the eyes, slowly nodded. The night looked magic, as it was sealed with a kiss and 'spoiled' with champagne.

 

-------------------


Epilogue: And so the two started their relationship, their love growing day by day. Let's wish them a long and happy life together~