Evil maknae?!

The Night Is Ours

 

Claire’s POV:

 

“Uhm, Kyu? Isn’t it too sudden? I mean, we just met her and you’re already suggesting to play ‘spin-the-bottle’”, the girl with blond hair said.

 

Thank God somebody’s thinking about me too.

 

“Ah, you’re right, honey. We should’ve introduced ourselves first. How rude of us. My name is Cho Kyuhyun and this is my girlfriend, Hyorin. We are both very talkative, so don’t be too scared. We don’t bite…too hard.”

 

This guy is really something, so straightforward!

 

We shaked hands and they took a sit, but all this while Donghae and the one called Kyuhyun seemed to have an eye-battle.

 

“Then what do you suggest to play, Hyorin?” Donghae’s tone of voice depicted anxiousness.

 

“Something easier, like a game of ‘truth or dare’. That way we can get to know each other better.”

This girl was full of smiles. And then, turning to Donghae:

“You know, it’s not fair that you haven’t introduced your girlfriend to us sooner, Hae oppa.”

 

The girl was pouting, Kyuhyun was giggling, while Donghae turned red and so did I.

 

“Ah… it’s not like that…”

“We just met this night.”

 

At this point, Kyuhyun was dying from laughter.

 

“What’s so funny?!!”

 

“You are funny, hyung. I’ve never seen you so shy and nervous before in my life, with all the hand gestures and all. You’d make a great mime, you know?” and he kept on laughing.

 

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

When he finally calmed down, mostly with Hyorin’s help, we started the game.

 

I’ll take my revenge for this. Just you wait, Cho Kyuhyun!!

 

Fate was not on my side. It stopped to me.

 

“Hae oppa!! Truth or dare?”

 

I wanted to say truth, but knowing those two, I decided not to risk getting ‘a big one’ from the start and chose dare. Not a smart idea either, but these were the only options.

 

“I dare you to…” Kyu whispered something in her ear and they started giggling like crazy.

 

“Nice one, oppa!! Daebak!! I dare you to take one item of clothing off every time your full name is mentioned… Lee Donghae-shi~”

 

My insides were boiling, knowing that it wasn’t her idea, but that rascal’s. However, rules were rules and I hated even thinking of getting punished, so I took my cap off.

 

Surprisingly, we moved on with the game without them calling me again, but I was sure the maknae had something in mind. I am ready to counterattack. Come at me with all you got!

 

“Ok. My turn?” I was dying to find out more about the mysterious foreigner and now I had the chance. “Claire-shi, truth or dare?”

 

“I risk. Dare!”

 

“Hmm…I dare you to sing us a k-pop song, whichever you like.”

 

“But… ah, ok.”

 

Maybe she’s just self-conscious. I’m sure she’ll do great.

 

She started.

 

Geudaega, geudaega, nan geudaega

 Saranghae, saranghae, neol saranghae

 Rago marhal ddae, nareul midge dwae

  Geudaega, geudaega, nan geudaega

 Nae yeope, nae yeope, dagawa

 Naege gidael ddae himeul eodge dwae

 

Kyuhyun joined her for his part too.

Dajeonghan miso sekshihan noonbit eongddoonghan yegi

Nalsshi bakkwideut ddaeron jimjakdo hal soo eobseo, yeah

Inneun geudaero, kkoomiji anhneun

 Sarangseureowoon naui, geudaega neoya

Naui geudaega neoya, yeah

 

Geudaega, geudaega, nan geudaega

 Saranghae, saranghae, neol saranghae

 Rago marhal ddae, nareul midge dwae

  Geudaega, geudaega, nan geudaega

 Gamanhi, gamanhi, nae nooneul

 Bomyeo wooseul ddae, nado wootge dwae

 

Niga joheun iyoo.

 

(Translation:

You you, when you say

 "I love you I love you I love you"

 When you say it, you make me believe it

 You you, when you come

 to my side, to my side you come

 and lean on me, you make me strong

 

 [Kyuhyun] Warm smile, y gaze

 Your random conversation, changing like the weather

 I can't predict them yeah

 [Ryeowook] Just like you are, without chaning a thing

 My loved one, that's you

 [Yesung] It's you yeah

 

 [All]

 You you, when you say

 "I love you I love you I love you"

 When you say it, you make me believe it

 You you, when you look

 silently, silently at my eyes

 when you look at them and smile, you make me smile too

 

The reason why I like you)

 

When she sang that last verse, I’m pretty sure she glanced at me. It couldn’t have been only my imagination!

 

“Wow!! We certainly weren’t expecting this!! Except for the high notes, you did a great job!!” Kyuhyun -always the first one to comment- said. Everybody was clapping and smiling.

 

“You have a really warm voice.” Well, first compliment tonight. Way to go, Donghae!! You can’t find anything better to say?!!

 

“I’m not that good, but thank you. I’ll spin the bottle now. Ah, Hyorin-shi! Truth or dare? What do you choose?”

 

“Before I choose, can I ask you a question?”

 

“Yes, of course you can.”

 

“Do you really not recognize us?..”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Note:  Well, I guess you could say I changed my mind. Hope you'll be anxious to find out what's going to happen next ^^