Chapter 2

A Second Chance of Love
When people say that, with a kiss can melt someones heart, I guess that saying is true. After that night, I felt different towards him, but I was too stubborn to admit it, I didn't want to show it to him. I become more spoiled, I would asked him many things, so he would buy it for me and come home early. The truth is I missed him, I wanted to see him, but I can't confessed it to him. And like usual, he would gladly fulfilled every of my wishes.

Since that night, Donghae and me would occasionally made love, I always made our parents wishes to have grandchild as the reason, but the truth is I'm starting to fall in love with him. But like always, I would often tell myself that I hate him, he is the cause of my broken heart. I was too stubborn.

One morning, I felt nauseous and sick. I throw up and felt very weak. Donghae was terribly worried about my condition, he called his office for a permission to take care of me. I forced him to go to work, at first he kindly asked me to let him take care of me, but because I was too persistent forcing him, he yelled at me not to be so stubborn and to allow him. I was shocked but deep down in my heart, I was touched. He really do cares about me. He really loves me. I couldn't say a word after that. After a moment, he apologized to me for being harsh at me, I just nodded speechless.

He called our private doctor to examined me, it turns out I was pregnant. When he heard about my pregnancy, he was very happy. He called our parents to share the good news. For about 9 months, he took extra care of me, much more than before. He never allowed me to do the house chores, he made breakfast and dinner for us everyday, he would ask my mom or his mom to take care of me when he was at work, he often called me at work just to check on me.

When our daughter Jihyo was born, he accompanied me on the process. He never left my side, he never let go of my hand. The first thing after Jihyo was born, he kissed me and he said thank you to me, for being his wife, making him the happiest husband in the world and for giving him a beautiful daughter. He really is the kindness man I ever known in my life.

After Jihyo's birth, his attentions and loves to me and Jihyo never been less, on the other hand, it became bigger. He always come home early, he always help me taking care of Jihyo at night, even though he had to go to work the next day. On the weekends, he would take us, his princesses, thats what he called us, to the mall or for a family vacation.

I was touched by him. Him with all of his attentions, his caring side, his loves, made me thinking that I was being selfish for all this time. I was unfair to him. And one day, I made a decision, I decided to tell him what I truly feel towards him, I decided to say that I love him. And at the same day, to express how I feel to him, I decided to make another candle light dinner for us. I called my mom to asked her to take care of Jihyo that night, so I can have a romantic dinner with my husband. I made him my home made dinner and arranged the house. I called him, acting like usual, a spoiled wife to asked him to buy me a cake before he comes home. He said yes, but that day, his voice seems different, he sounds sick. I should've known it earlier and asked him to come straight home and go by taxi. I should've understand him, at that point my husband isn't healthy. But I was too selfish, I was too stubborn.

I waited for him. It was almost 10 o'clock, he wasn't home yet. I become worried about him, it wasn't like him, he never come home late. I called him several times, but his phone never was answered. I started to panic and prayed for his safety, until I got a phone call from the hospital, informing me, that my husband Donghae got an accident and his condition was critical.

After the call, I was shocked. I can't barely think. And I called my mom. My parents with Jihyo rushed to pick me up and we went to the hospital. On our way to the hospital, I was still on shocked, my heart hurts but I didn't cry. I was just like a dead body.