Chapter 1

A Second Chance of Love

I hated him. Those words was the words I always tell to myself. The reason is because of him, I lost my love and I won't ever forgive him because of that.

Our marriage was arranged. We met just 3 months before our wedding. I still remembered that day, I was preparing myself for my date with Eunhyuk oppa, my boyfriend back then.

Eunhyuk was my senior at college. We were close since my first year, but we decided to date 2 years later. He asked me on his graduation day. That day was our 6 months and Eunhyuk oppa had arrange a romantic dinner for both of us. We supposed to celebrate it and I was very happy, until my mom said to me to cancel our date, because I had to attend a very important dinner. It turns out, that dinner was an arranged meeting both mine and Donghae's family discussing our wedding.

I was shocked and devastated that day, not only because I had to marry a man I don't know but also after that dinner, my parents forced me to break up with Eunhyuk oppa. I almost took a decision to run away with Eunhyuk oppa, but he rejected it. He said that he isn't ready to build a family yet, he doesn't have the confidence to take care of me as his wife. He thought me getting married with the man my parents chose was the best choice for me. 2 days after the dinner, I broke up with Eunhyuk oppa.

3 months later, I married Donghae. It was my wedding day, but I didn't feel the happiness I should've felt. I walked down the aisle with teary eyes and broken heart instead of full of joy. I kissed Donghae with an empty heart instead of full of passion.

If I think about it now, I think I'm the luckiest woman in the world. I married the kindness man on earth. He always treated me like a princess. He would give me a rose every morning, making me a home made breakfast and sometimes dinner, he often would take me to a romantic dinner and he would fulfilled everything that I wanted. Yes, because I hated him, I become this spoiled wife to him, I did all that on purpose, so he would hate me and divorce me. But I was wrong, he is the perfect husband.

For about 2 years of our marriage since our wedding, I never slept with Donghae, but never just for once he forced me to do it. He respected me and understood how I felt for him. Until our parents started to questioning us about babies. After all we've been married for 2 years. After a long thought, I decided to give him a chance to have a baby with me. At first I decided it by reconsidering our parents wishes but I guess I felt something to him. All the attention and love he gave to me, touched my heart. I felt pity on him, he is my husband, but for 2 years I never served him right.

So, one night. I gave him a surprise. When he arrived home from his office, I welcomed him with a candle night dinner on our porch. I made all the cooking by myself. He was very surprised and his eyes become teary full of happiness. After dinner, I asked him to dance with me since I declined his dance offer on our wedding day. I kissed him passionately while dancing, at first I could see his eyes was full of shocked but slowly he begin to kiss me back. From that kiss, we made love that night. After 2 years of marriage, Donghae and me finally became one.