Chapter 3

A Second Chance of Love
As I arrived at the hospital, I immediately rushed to the ICU where they placed Donghae. In front of the ICU, I bumped into his doctor who treated him, he told me that Donghae often called my name. After I heard that, I ran into the ICU room. Then there he was, I was amazed when I saw him, he looks in peace, he looks asleep, he doesn't look as he just got an accident. Even his head was covered with bandage, his mouth was covered by the oxygen mask, but he still looks handsome like he usually do. I held his hand and that moment I burst into tears.

I regreted all that I've done to him. I regret never have been a good wife to him, even though he has the heart of an angel. I regret hating him for so long and not realizing soon enough my feelings to him. I just cried while holding his hand, I whispered on his ear, "I'm sorry, Donghae oppa. I'm so sorry for being a bad wife.. Please come back to me.. Don't leave me.. I love you..". After I said that, as if he could hear what I said, I saw a tear falls down from his eyes, I tried slowly to shook him, but he didn't response. Not long after that, his condition dropped. I called the doctor, he and his team immediately handled Donghae, I cried hysterically beside him. One of the nurse took me out the room, outside my dad hugged me while his tears falls. Donghae's parents hugged each other, his mom looks very devastated and his dad tried his best to be strong, my mom was holding Jihyo who is sleeping tightly.

After 30 minutes, the doctor came out the ICU room. I held my breathe nervous as he walked to us. "His condition is stable for now. But I'm so sorry to tell you, it might take some time until he regain conciousness. His head was hit badly, we also have to take a surgery for him. We have to wait until his condition is constantly stable for now, then we'll run the surgery.". I felt like the world just collapse hearing the doctor's explanation. I couldn't stop my tears.

Then I asked my Dad to take my mom home with Jihyo and drop me off at home. I wanted to be near Donghae, so I decided to go home, to take my clothes and his and come back by my car to stay with him.

While packing his clothes, I found a book, his diary beneath his clothes. I took it from its place and started to read.