Chapter 10

Lost in Love

I take no credit for any of the pictures in this post

Sunggyu’s POV

 

After a few tough days everything seemed to settle down, things where too quiet around the house. Of course things like this where not supposed to happen, so I began my rein of terror once again. I would be extra tough on the members and constantly jump at their slightest mistakes. It was a way of punishing them for all these idiotic occurrences that seemed to keep happening. I wouldn’t keep allowing relationships to interfere in my workspace, “YAH, L!! How many times do you have to trip for you to finally STOP tripping?!?!” I yelled at the clumsy fool. He kept his gaze down not daring to meet my death glare, “sorry-hyung” he managed. After a few awkward seconds the music was switched back on and we danced to the music in sync. Once we arrived at the dorms everyone dispersed into their rightful rooms, I quickly bathed my self before the war for the bathroom embarks. Once clean I flopped onto Hoya’s bed, I looked over at my abandoned bed.  

 

Hmm the last time I had used it…that seemed like age-“OOF!” is what escaped from my mouth.  The air from my lungs had suddenly escaped me; I tried to turn over to catch a glimpse at the intruder. Hoya was laying on me horizontally; I crawled out from under him as best as I could. I lay with my back against the pillows breathing irregularly, Hoya opened his eyes and glimpsed at me. He then sat up and pounced on me from the foot of the bed. I gasped a little too loud when he pushed my shirt up suddenly; I shivered at his ghostly touch and pulled down my shirt just as fast.  I could feel the heat creeping onto my cheeks, “what the hell?” I said trying to sound at least a little bit intimidating. He then pressed himself onto me and the next thing I knew it he was breathing against my neck. My irregular breathing only hitched; I attempted to push him away but my arms where a little weak right now. His frenzied actions made me dizzy, he then rested his head on my laps and sighed happily. I remained like a psychopath with my arms up and eye slightly closed as if he where going to attack me. (you know when someone is going to throw something at you and your arms go up and you slightly turn away like flinch? Like that but frozen) I opened one eye and looked down at him, I coughed awkwardly and let my arms fall to my sides.

 

“What was that?” I asked trying to mask the disappointment in my voice, he looked up at me happily and hugged my waist. “They’re gone~” he said cheerfully into the fabric of my shirt, I instantly understood what he had meant and blushed furiously “pabo…” I slurred. I crossed my arms and looked away but my tantrum vanished instantly when I felt Hoya hovering over me slightly, when had he got so close?!?!? He pressed his lips against mine, they molded into mine magically. I was caught by surprise but sighed happily against his lips; I was waiting for this for a while. After the incident with Woohyun Hoya refused to neither touch me nor kiss me because of the ‘bruises’, that’s how he liked to call them.  I let my arms find their place around his neck and pulled him closer to me, I felt his tongue on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth hesitantly, once he crept in my heart iced over and melted slowly. My cheeks where on fire and my head was spinning, he kissed me passionately it was almost hard to keep up. I let my self-fall back onto the pillows; my chest was rising and falling due to my irregular breathing. He came down and pressed his lips against mine softly I felt his hot hand creep up my body slowly.

 

 I wiggled under him impatiently; he on my lip softly teasing me even more. Right when we where going to get to the best part ‘KNOCK KNOCK!’ “Sunggyu-hyung! Hoya-hyung! Manager-hyung is here and he wants to talk to us-” I pulled away instantly and listened carefully to what the makne was saying. When Sungjong was gone I looked up at Hoya blushed slightly at our current Arrangement. Hoya chuckled over me as he stood up, I buried my face into the pillows completely embarrassed with the sudden intrusion and the fact the he was kissing me like that on top of the bed. I staggered to the door, due to the large amount of adrenaline that had been distributed through my veins. I then followed Hoya out of the room, we saw the members sitting around our manager.

 

“Ah-Sunggyu I have news for you guys” he announced, I tried to mask how fast my heart was pounding against my chest and attempted to seem interested. “mhm?” He grinned “They have decided to award you guys for your hard work, with a trip to Japan” all the members where in shock “seriously?!” L shouted. Sungyeol scanned the room “where are the hidden cameras?? I wont fall for that so easily!” he shouted at the walls like a mad man. I kept myself calm not getting my hopes up and eyed him suspiciously “what? You don’t believe me? Then call the boss” “no…I believe you...” I said still eyeing him. He shoved the tickets and all the paperwork for the condos we where staying at, I flipped through the papers instantly. The members found their places over my shoulder, confirming that what the manager had said was true. I nodded “ok, seems to be true…when do we leave?” He grinned happily and chirped “tomorrow early in the morning we arrive in the afternoon”.

 

I spun around and faced the members “ok…. well guys, pack all your stuff now- and we’ll go buy whatever we are missing after”. The members cheered and practically bounced off the walls, they ran into their rooms and began to violently pull out clothing from their closets. I smiled to my self, It was about time we got some time off I wasn’t sure if our members could take anymore of this. I swiftly got my luggage and threw it on the ground, zipping it open violently. I began to toss in pieces of clothing and shoes, trying to pack as quickly as possible. The members where running around asking for there long lost belongings, I quickly arranged everything and zipped up my bag. Once I half-dragged my luggage to the front of the house, I quickly monitored the other members as they packed their things. After they packed they sat around together in the dining room, listing the things they wanted to do while on vacation. Sungjong swiftly wrote down some ideas and rejected oblivious ones. “We can go shark hunting!” Dongwoo announced, everyone just shook their heads and tried to explain to him why this was not possible. After a few hours of arguing we all went into our individual rooms and tried to get some sleep, even though I knew it would be impossible at this point.

 

NEXT DAY

 

Hoya’s Pov

I was woken up by a few lazy tugs from Sunggyu, the other members where up a ready in a heartbeat. They where so exited to leave they didn’t even waste time and to make things even more odd we actually headed out early. I tried to block out the chodings elevating screeching of excitement.

 

-time skip-

 

Sunggyu’s POV

 

We boarded the plane and sat down, Hoya was to my right and Woohyun to my left. I’d rather sit in-between the two than let them sit next to each other, it made me feel at ease knowing they couldn’t strangle each other while I looked away for a second.  After a while I began to write down music in a note pad since I had nothing better to do. I got so into it my surroundings had completely disappeared, I was moving my hands along the invisible piano coming up with notes and jotting them down. Suddenly a warm hand interjected my thoughts; tangling its fingers with mine. I jumped at the foreign sensation and glanced up at Hoya who was currently with his eyes closed listening to music. I didn’t know what else to do other than keep writing. I tried to focus on my music and hum to myself the beats I had written down, I almost got back to my music mood. That’s when he let go of my hand making me miss his touch promptly. I looked up slightly alarmed, wondering why he had let go. He still had his eyes closed so I poked him; he peered at me through slightly parted eyes. I frowned and held out my hand to him; he stared for a few seconds and smiled. He then reached out and got a grip on my wrist, forming small circles with his thumb against my skin. I tried to stay calm and continue writing music but I swiftly regretted getting his attention. So I decided to lay back and rest my eyes until we arrived in japan.  

 

After arriving in Hokkaido…

 

We hurried out of the airport and got into the vans swiftly not wanting to waste any time. Once we got In the Van we began to drive immediately, we drove for about 2-3 hours. We drove up to an elegant resort, we where greeted my Japanese men in traditional clothing. They offered us beverages and grabbed our bags, the manager and I headed to the front desk to get our rooms. The Japanese man at the desk said to us in unpolished Korean “we have a slight inconvenience, we have to give you two couple rooms rather than one room for four” I nodded and said, “that’s okay, we’ll take it”. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly “they are honey room suits…we are very sorry for this inconvenience” he bowed deeply “no-nonono! Its okay” I stuttered.  He got our rooms ready for us and handed me a number of envelopes with the room keys and other information inside. First I handed dongwoo and Woohyun an envelope “ you guys are going to have to share a room with the manager hung and sungjong”. “I want to go to the sauna!” Dongwoo chirped happily, “Even though where are in the ‘mountains’ there’s ocean too! Ahh~ I cant wait” Woohyun said happily. I sighed at the two hyperactive members and headed towards L and Sunyeol “sorry guys but your going to have to share the honey moon suit, you don’t mind right?”. L shook his head and smiled as he took the envelope from my hand, Sungyeol whined “what! With L?!”. L looked at him and asked “bwoh, shiro?” what,you hate it?/don’t want to?* and Sungyeol looked away shyly “ani…” I just eyed them suspiciously. These two where definitely odd, I walked away uninterested. I saw Hoya sitting down quietly he looked up at me as soon as he sensed my presence. He removed his headphones and blinked at me “um, hoya c’mon lets go we are sharing rooms” I turned around and headed towards the other members. “Guys go clean up and unpack and I’ll call you guys so we can go eat, okay?” They nodded and headed off to find their rooms with the baggage men. We followed the man who had our bags to a shuttle car and we drove off into what seemed to be a mountain. We drove through trees for a few minutes along the lit up paved road. We arrived at an old styled Japanese condo; we got out and walked up to it. It was roughly the size of a small house, he opened the door for us and set our belongings down at the entrance, “here is the honey moon suit anything you need be sure to dial 0 and let us know” he bowed and left. Hoya looked around the apartment looking suit, he whistled. “Wow, this place is nice~” he exclaimed. I followed and walked around scanning the beautiful room; the floor was made of a light-brown colored wood. It had an elegant feel to it with its slightly dimmed lights, Hoya quickly found the light switches that lit up everything brightly. We headed to the rear of the suit where we found sliding doors that opened up to the stunning pond that was just outside our Japanese styled home. This place was ravishing, There where so many things to look at. I sat down on the floor to organize my belongings into the drawers since we had to meet up with the other members soon.

 

Hey guys! It's been a while! I've been VERY busy and lazy...lol...but im back~ :) I will be posting more often and you can look forward to new fics! and  new art! ^^ I also wanted to let you guys know i have a new tumblr. http://srysbones.tumblr.com/ There you can see my art and request art, and ask me questions! ^^ thankyou for being so patient!!