Chapter 6

Lost in Love

 

Hoya’s Pov

When I entered the kitchen with hopes to find Sunggyu alone, I was met with the crooked smile of dongwoo who was walking through the hall at that moment. “Ah, the members are back also?” “Yeah, we just got back” I nodded and walked into the kitchen to see Sungyeol busily making coffee. I looked to my right to see the manager talking with Sunggyu about a schedule that just came up, all the members where home except Woohyun. Sunggyu nodded and went for his cell; he dialed at hesitated to press the call button.

When he did I noticed him glancing around nervously, when Woohyun finally picked up his expression became neutral. “Woohyun-ah come back to the dorm we have a schedule that just came up…” he listened carefully. “I don’t care, you need to get here fast we are leaving soon” he countered, Woohyun was probably whining about how he just got there. Sunggyu ended the call with an exhausted look and picked up the members clothing. He walked passed me and called the members so that they could retrieve they’re clothes. I followed him into our room and picked up my clothes from my bed, where he had placed it.

 I swiftly changed into them and went to the member’s rooms to see if anyone could use of my assistance. I heard yelling coming from Sungyeol’s room “WHAT THE HELL-How do I put-this-on!!” a low chuckle followed Sungyeol’s obnoxious yelling. So I entered the room to find Sungyeol’s head trapped in his shirt, Myungsoo was chuckling softly while watching the giant run into things. I sighed and helped him put on the piece of clothing, he gasped for air overdramatically and turned to Myungsoo “YAH! YOU WHERE GUNNA LET ME DIE IN THERE!?”. He put on an offended look and played the victim, I turned and left the room. “ani…You know I’d never do that” Myungsoo said in a low voice trying to comfort the offended light pole.

 

Those two really seemed close…I was right in time for Woohyun’s entrance, he quickly barged into his room and dressed him self quickly while being scolded by Sunggyu. “You could have got us all in trouble! You should think of others, not only yourself all the time!” Sunggyu said in a voice that I was sure the neighbors could hear. “SELFISH?! When have I been selfish?! I DON’T DO ANYTHING around here!” Woohyun said in an offended tone. “Why don’t YOU think about other for a second, I just go here as fast as I could have got hurt on my way here” this bickering was getting more intense than usual. “That’s fine, I didn’t expect you to understand what I meant by thinking about others, that’s not a phrase you know” Sunggyu spat, that sounded like it had a double meaning. “OH, NO don’t you come acting like the victim you wouldn’t now CARE if it came and bit you in the-” “OH PLEASE, Like Mr.NAM WOOHYUN would know ANYTHING about care” he turned about to leave from the room but Woohyun yelled at him. “Now what are you talking about?!-” “JUST-don’t even speak!” Sunggyu’s expression was one of pain; he looked up at him slowly with a heart breaking expression. “Don’t, ask me…to give you more of me than I already have” he said making the aura in the room completely drop, now leaving the room swiftly. Woohyun looked down with an angered expression, “DAMMIT!” he cursed while picking up the nearest photo frame and threw it at the wall shattering it in pieces. I remained hidden behind the wall of the corridor, when I was about to leave I heard these gut wrenching words “It’s not that I don’t want more…It’s that I cant” Woohyun mumbled sadly to himself. I felt like a boxer had took a swing at my chest leaving me breathless, I backed away from his room and walked into the bathroom. I leaned over the sink dizzily and just stared at myself in cold sweat, I leaned over the sink and splashed myself with water and let it trickle down my face. Dammit Sunggyu you’re killing me.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

I lay lifeless on the bed waiting for the other members to finish changing, I couldn’t keep living like this. It was unfair to me, unfair to Woohyun, unfair to Hoya. I had to end this, its about time I got over him…If he cant love me back then I must move on. I can’t keep living in the past…

 

BEWARE A SERIES OF FLASHBACKS ARE COMING(LOL)

FLASHBACK(NO ONE’s POV)

Sunggyu leaned over the sleeping Woohyun, he inched closer to his face slowly. “If your gunna kiss me do it already” Sunggyu was so startled he fell back, Woohyun laughed and sat up from the grass. Completely amused by his own joke. Sunggyu seemed to have misunderstood and believed him, so he blushed. “Oh, hyung I want to introduce you to my girlfriend some time” Sunggyu’s eyes widened “what?” “My girlfriend hyung”. Sunggyu was completely confused “but I thought-” “Actually we’ve been dating for some time” Woohyun said happily. Sunggyu stood up now suffocating in reject “no, I don’t want to meet her” he turned and tried to escape but Woohyun caught his arm.“Sunggyu, why won’t you accept me dating someone? I thought we where friends” Woohyun said with a face perplexed in pain. He reached out for Sunggyu but he pulled his hand away, “you mean you’ve never noticed?!” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun searched his mind and looked up at him helplessly, he shrugged. With that Sunggyu left with a fresh wound to the heart that would not heal on its own.

FLASHBACK

They stared at each other in awe not believing they had been paired up together in a group. Woohyun walked up to Sunggyu “Its nice to see you again, I hope you’ve been well…” he said trying to lighten the awkward atmosphere. “Yeah…” Sunggyu added, Woohyun looked up confidently “Sunggyu about that-” “No, You don’t have to worry about that. It’s over.” Sunggyu looked up with a bright smile “That’s history, I’ve also been in new relationships” “with girls” he added. Woohyun nodded to himself and grinned at him “That’s great! I’m so glad, I hope we can become friends just like before”. Sunggyu nodded “Don’t expect me to go soft on you just because you know me! I’m the leader now!! I wont cut you any slack!” he said in a challenging tone. Woohyun grinned wildly.

 

END OF FLASHBACKSSSS

Sunggyu’s Pov

I lifted my self off my bed and looked around the house in search of my savior. I nocked on the bathroom door urgently and was met by a wet-faced Hoya, I slipped passed him and shut the door behind me locking it. “Distract me” Hoya looked at me puzzled, I couldn’t believe the words that had just slipped out of my mouth. I fidgeted awkwardly and looked up at his dark orbs “p-please” I begged. He leaned in slowly and rested his head on my collarbone, he sighed into my neck sending shivers up my spine. “I can’t do that” he said in a low voice, took me about 2-3 minutes to register that and I replied “why not?!”. He pulled away and scanned my face ‘well, because your not in your right state of mind right now” “WHAT?! That’s not true at all!” I countered in discontent. “No, your not” he said bluntly now sitting down on the lid of the toilet drying his face “and how do you know that?” I asked inching closer with arms crossed in-front of my chest. “Well, for starters when you are in your right mind you blush, a lot” he said looking into my eyes. “If I where to place my head on your neck you would probably pass out” he said completely at ease. “Also, if you WHERE in you’re right state of mind you would be stuttering and looking away, not demanding me to you” he said in an annoyed tone. I looked at him in shock, had he noticed all those things about me? His face softened and he grabbed my hands and sat me on his lap. “Gyu…Its okay to feel sad, that’s a normal reaction. I’d rather have you sad than crazy” he said while brushing his fingers against my cheek. He pulled me in to whisper into my ear in a husky voice: “I don’t want to do those things to you when you’re like this” He pulled back to admire the growing red that bloomed on my cheeks.

My heart turned into ice and all my senses where magnified in that exact moment, my cheeks began to heat up and my mind was slowly becoming blank. I opened my mouth to object but nothing came out so I closed it again, He moved my legs so that they where around his waist. He looked pulled me down into a soft kiss, and once again waited for me to respond. I kissed him back slowly and let my arms drape around his neck, I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist. We stayed like this for what felt like an eternity. KNOCK KNOCK “YAH HYUNG I HAVE TO PEE!” I jumped at the load nocking and my vision blurred because of my racing heart. My cheeks felt like they where on fire and I was breathing hard from my long kiss with Hoya.

He grinned at me like a madman and said “This is how I like to see you” he leaned over and kissed my reddened cheek. I let him help me up and continued to stare up at him like a mindless doll, “we should probably get out” he said smiling at me. “W-what?” I asked completely lost and unaware of my surroundings, he was amused by this and answered “Sungjong has to pee, we should probably get out”. I nodded, still not completely aware of what he was saying but just followed him out of the bathroom to let a desperate Sungjong enter. As we walked through the hallway he turned and asked; “Are you okay?” I blinked a few times and answered, “Why wouldn’t I be?” He scoffed at my reply and shook his head “Sunggyu come back to your senses”. I blushed and hit his arm “whose fault do you think it is that I can’t think right now” he grinned “ one second your ki-“ “okay! I get it” I practically yelled. Trying to hush him, he chuckled and walked away to join the other members in the living room we where just about ready to leave

CLIFFHANGER YAY, Im REALLY glad you guys like it so far!!! >//v//> This is my first time writing a fic I didn't expect to get this much attention thankyou guys! seriously! ILU GUYSSSS TT O TT, Like your comments make me fan girl like crazy. <3333

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(This is just an experiment Im not sure if I will be able to achieve this but i hope to in the near future!!! PLUS I NEED TO Practice my animation....NO PROMICESSS~ THIS IS JUST A BIG DREAM OF MINE)