Chapter 4

Lost in Love

 

NEXT DAY

Sunggyu POV

The members plotted their free day while scarfing down their breakfast. I eyed them eagerly waiting to see which would include me in their activities but none did. So I sighed and stood up and practically stomped to the kitchen sink, maybe this might give them a hint. I let my plate fall into the sink making a loud noise in the process, the members jumped at this. “Um, hyung you want to join us? I mean, your probably really busy anyways but…” Sungyeol asked. I looked back at him uninterested about to agree without hinting my desperation. They quickly stood up at said “Araso, hyung maybe when your not busy you can come with us” the members slipped out of the dorm leaving me mouth open.

 I slumped to the floor in the kitchen and rested my head on my knees; maybe I’ll just chill out here… “Sunggyu- I’m going to go practice a bit do you want to go?” I looked up at Hoya a nodded. Woohyun slipped out of his room dressed in his practice clothes, “are we leaving yet?” I stood up and answered “yeah”. We left the dorm and began to walk to the practice room, the hairs on my neck stood when a strong icy wind blew through me. Something felt off…I looked back and scanned the area behind me; guess it was just my imagination. We slipped into the practice room and set our stuff near the speakers, I walked over to where my iPod would be plugged in. I looked through my iPod in search for our song, after finding it we got in place and began to dance along with the music.

 Not missing a beat, we did this for a few hours until we finally collapsed to the ground drenched in sweat. Hoya came out of the washroom dripping water; his wet hair left trails of water from the bathroom to the dance room. I went to the washroom and did the same but actually dried my hair unlike Hoya. I bend down next to Hoya and sat there drying my hair; “Woohyun was taking an awful long time in there…” I mumbled to my self. Speaking of the devil he burst out of the bathroom grinning like a mad-hatter, he announced, “Nam Woohyun will now leave the practice room because he has a D-A-T-E”. He scooped his belongings off the floor and headed out swiftly “see yah later guys~” he sang. I sat there dumbfounded; I glanced over at Hoya who was looking right through me with his intense stare.

“We should probably get going too…the members will probably be home in a few hours,” he said brushing him-self while he stood from the floor. I stood up and dragged my belonging to the door and lifelessly threw my backpack over my shoulder. We locked up the practice room and headed out to the dorm, these series of painful events that Woohyun caused me was getting the best of me. We walked back in silence.  When we arrived I slumped on the coach and stared at the wall, for some reason it had suddenly become extremely intriguing. “We should probably make some food for the members…or maybe clean a bit,” he said trying to gain my attention. He shuffled around in the kitchen and posed in front of the mirror and yelled: “DAEBAK!!!” I turned around to see what he was yelling about and saw him wearing a pink apron on. He turned around and beamed “I look hot”, he concluded. My body subconsciously began to shake and my laugh elevated into a higher pitch, Hoya seemed pleased with his accomplishment. “There it is” he said, almost in a daze.

“There’s what?” I asked in-between tears “That smile I was working so hard for” I thought about it for a second and let it sink in.“You know Hoya? Truthfully, you seem to be the only person who can distract me from Woohyun….and…I’m just so sorry for being like this….Being with you but loving someone else. I feel like I’m wasting your time, I really don’t deserve you at all. I deserve to be with an evil pers-!” he interrupted; “Now would be a good time to do some distracting-“He moved towards me and connected our lips, slowly at first, making my frustration melt away. It was a shy pressing of lips; he waited patiently for me to respond to his kiss. So I did pressing my self more against him and for once I didn’t feel guilty, these kinds of things should be all right between us. I did agree to his feelings, which I guess would make us officially dating. My heart sped up at the thought of it, WHAT DO I DO NEXT?! Oh my god! So I hesitantly parted my lips giving him permission to enter. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, when our tongues met, my stomach did another back flip and my hands swiftly found their way to his chest in panic stopping him from moving any closer. He smiled into our kiss and pulled away chuckling at my reaction “Have I distracted you now?” “Distracted me from what?” I answered not remembering what I was initially angry at; he smiled fondly and brushed my hair away from my eyes.

He leaned down for a last time and planted a soft peck on my lips before jumping off the coach and heading towards the kitchen. “ALRIGHTTTT ITS TIME TO CLEAN!” he chimed, beaming in happiness. Not noticing that he had left me in a total mess, my heart was beating at an unhealthy pace and my cheeks that never failed to obtain that bloodshot red color. I got up slowly and stared at the door in awe still not fully capturing the whole scene that had happened. I placed my fingers onto my lips, what is this…why did I let him kiss me? Why did I kiss back? Why do I feel anxious? All these questions danced around my mind leaving me utterly puzzled. I was practically choking here and there he was dancing while washing the dishes like nothing ever happened. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen shyly, he turned around and stared at me with those deep eyes of his that seemed to look into my soul. I choked and began to cough furiously, so I leaned down to the ground.

He came closer to make sure I was okay but I just fanned him away while choking, the last thing I wanted was more ‘contact’ with him. “I’m okay-” I managed in-between coughs, after surviving my coughing fit I wiped the tears from my eyes he passed me the sponge. I walked over to the sink and began to scrub plates while he looked for the broom; I washed plates quickly trying to get out of the kitchen as soon as possible. I felt like someone was watching me so I turned around to find Hoya peering at me, he smiled broadly. I spun my head around fast completely embarrassed and heard a light chuckle coming from behind. After he finished cleaning the floor he came up next to me “can you fill this up?” he asked. “Sure” I managed to say without stuttering, so I grabbed the bucket and began to fill it up with water. When I went to pass the full bucket he pushed it slightly making the water fall out and splash all over my shirt. I stared my soaking shirt, and looked at him in shock. He shrugged innocently “oops” and turned around slowly, I filled one of the clean cups with water and threw half of it at his back. He jumped at the cold feeling, and slowly spun around with a competitive grin. He began to throw water at me from the bucket, i didn't waste any time and filled more cups throwing them at him in response. He laughed out loud trying to doge the water that was being thrown at him he grabbed a rag and dipped it into the bucket. He tossed it towards me landing on my face, he laughed so loud at this. He came up to me and pulled the rag away to reveal how close to my face he was the intense staring lasted a few moments before i shot water up at him from the cup in my hand. He was not going to steal another kiss from me, not after I finally  got my brain to start working again. I leaned to the ground laughing so hard at his shocked face, he joined me in my laughing spree shortly after. When we finally composed our selves we scanned the kitchen which was completely flooded in water "haha, looks like we got a lot of cleaning to do" I smiled and nodded.

Hoya's POV

I stood up and began to fill the bucket with the water from the floor, Sunggyu began to do the same with a mop. A few minutes passed by while we continued cleaning up a bit but i stopped when Sunggyu sneezed. He rubbed his nose and looked up at me "hey sunggyu, maybe we should probably change into clean clothes before you catch a cold" "yeah, i think so" he agreed. He walked to our room, I went to were the laundery was to retrieve my baggy pants. I lifted my shirt off as I entered the  room, Sunggyu had alread changed into some pants and a baggy T-shirt. I shuffled through my closet looking for a comfortable shirt but from the corner of my eyes i could see Sunggyu staring at me so i looked over "hm?". His eyes widened "I-Im sorry, I didn't mean to stare" he said sheepishly looking at the floor. I seriously couldn't get enough of him,"its ok, you can look at me for as long as you'd like".  He blushed and looked at me nervously but I held my stare looking straight at him, "Um, I'm going to go clean up some more" he said slowly and walked out. I put on a shirt and cleaned up the room the best I could, and stood back to admire my work. Now its time to go see what Sunggyu's up to~

CLIFFHANGER, Im very pleased with this chapter. LOL i didn't expect this FanFic to be very long...XD I wonder what the next chapter will bring~ ;D ALSO don't forget to comment!!! lol im a comment . <3 I just LOVEEEE your guy's comments ; v ; they make me happy.