Chapter 16

Lost in Love

Sunggyu POV

Of open mouthed kisses and heated of bodies, Hoya slid his palm up my chest. Accidentally grazing perk nubs in the process, earning a soft gasp in return. He smiled into our kiss and brushed his fingers over them repeatedly. Making me shake with sudden jolts of pleasure, and pausing to my earlobe softly. He chuckled into my ear, sending hot puffs of breathe against my neck. He sat back to analize my expression, eyebrows scrunched in concern.

“Are we going too fast?” he whispered, as hint of worry invadied his voice. I must have looked away a second too long and caused him to misunderstand.

Taking it as a yes, he began to untangle his limbs from mine. In desperation I gripped onto his forearm, clenching it tightly to prevent him from leaving

“We can do this some other time you know” He said lifting up an eye brow

“I know…. but I can't wait till then” I said feeling my heart speed up at my own words.

“…You don’t think it’s too soon?” Hoya asked as he rubbed soft circles into my wrist soothingly . I shook my head and he leaned down to catch my lips once again, Making the room suddenly hot once more.My skin felt scorched and tender or maybe just overly sensitive. I pulled his black tee over his head after he stripped me of my shirt, undoing my pants right after. Leaving me vulnerable and half , I blushed and covered as much or my revealed skin as possible to hide myself from his stare. I waited anxiously for his reaction, as his eyes devoured my torso and legs. He peered back up at me through messy bangs with his intense stare

“You’re so beautiful, Gyu.” He groaned as he proceeded his trailing of kisses down neck. He made his way down and stopped just over my overly sensitive nub before engulfing it in his mouth, making me gasp in response. He started to swirl his tongue around it and rubbed the other one with his free hand at the same time. My back arched off the bed slightly, I bit my lip to stifle my needy moan. He moved his mouth over to my hipbone where he on soft flesh; making lightheaded and hot at the same time. His eyes never leaving mine in attempt to soak in all my reactions. He let his finger tug lightly at my boxers before making his way back up to my ear and my earlobe. Making me bite my lips to drown my whimpers

 “Can I?” Hoya asked,I looked up at him and nodded shyly

 I was scared...scared of what this ment, or the commitment that would soon follow after. I relaxed my tense body to resume our minstrations, he slipped off my boxers making my member spring free from its restrictions. He pulled up my leg slightly and kissed my inner thigh closer and closer to my throbbing , on the side of my thigh softly.

 “Ah!” I covered my mouth completely shocked at the noise that had just come out of my mouth. Hoya smirked approvingly, clearly pleased with my reaction.

 His finger tips traced from the base of my member to the slit, evoking me to stifle a moan the best I could and shivered in return. He looked up at me, displeasure invading his features.

“Don’t do that. I want to hear you” he said in discontent.

I sheltered my creeping blush behind my arms, only to feel them being tugged away from my face “and I want to see you too, I want you to look at me”

“Look at you? I don’t think I can do that…. It’s too embarrassing” I replied nervously. He smiled sweetly and replied, “Trust me”

 He leaned back down now with our gazes locked he gently took hold of my member again. He leaned down and the tip quickly and began to on the head softly. I hadn’t noticed I was holding my breath till I let out a breath-less moan. My eyes threatened to close but I kept them on him. This was definitely going to be a hard task, I had never been this in my life. He traced his tongue on a vain that pulsed strongly and stood out, making me whine under him. He traced soft circles with his thumb on the base of my now leaking member making it twitch in response.

“Someone’s eager” he said chuckling to himself, he kissed the tip one last time before letting go. Making me groan and pout at him, he laughed softly and then pulled out a bottle of lube from one of the drawers next to the bed. He coated his fingers generously and lowered them in-between my legs

“Spread your legs further.” He commanded making me blush more than before.

He came back up to my face and planted soft reassuring kisses on my face, I looked into his eyes and he searched for my approval. I gave him the ‘okay, yolo’ look and he slowly inserted his coated finger into my hole. I frowned at the unfamiliar feeling, it-felt weird…he moved his finger around.

 “You’re so tight.” He noted with a concerned look on his face I looked up at him not knowing what to say. He smiled tenderly and connected our lips in a sweet kiss while continuing to move his finger, going deeper. I moaned into the kiss, which was quickly replaced with a wince. He had entered a second digit into me, which was when my arms draped around his neck instinctively. He observed me waiting for me to adjust to the second finger in order to enter another. He then proceeded to enter the last finger inside me, I turned away and gritted my teeth. The pain was indeed real and reminded me how real this really was. My fingernails now scraped his back, I felt bad for hurting him but I was not the ideal situation to be thinking about him.

 “Look at me Gyu.” His eyes overflowing with comfort, he gave me his sweet smile that made my stomach fill with butterflies.

“You’ll be okay, just breathe and relax. I’ll take care of you don’t worry” I let out a shaky breath and tried to relax.

 He started to move slowly, then picked up the pace and before long the pain had been replaced by pleasure. I started to moan, quietly at first but they seemed to be getting loader slowly. We kept eye contact the whole time and I could tell how much he enjoyed the sounds that escaped from my lips. He started to move his fingers in different angles, which plunged me into an endless sea of pleasure. He got the message and began to move faster, brushing over my prostate. That was when I became a whining, , heated mess. I would probably be ashamed later but for the moment I could only writhe under him

 “hoya..ah!”

Hoya’s Pov

He was a teary, blushing mess under me, and pulled me against him. I angled my fingers so that they would hit his prostate and I pushed in and pulled out quickly. Hitting his prostate dead on “Ahhh!!! H-Hoya!” He gripped onto my neck and moaned into my ear making goose bumps bloom all over my body. I worked on his neck again kissing it over and leaving little red marks everywhere, his white skin drove me insane. It was so soft and addicting; making me nip and every inch of his exposed flesh. I began to pump along with the ing I was doing with my fingers. This was when he became really vocal; arching his back and gripping onto the pillows in response.

“Hoya! Ah! I-Im coming soon-hng!” I moved faster than before. Until he reached his and mewled shamelessly, arching his back again as I helped him ride out his . He fell down onto the pillows again and he stared up at me eyes full of tears and clouded with lust as his spasms came to a stop. I pulled out my fingers and wiped them with my black shirt that had been tossed and cleaned up his chest that was full of his release.

“Was I good?” I asked smugly, he sat up and pulled me into a kiss

“Is that a yes?” I asked pulling away from him

His eyes flickered with embarrassment and he practically whispered ‘yes’.

 I smiled at how cute and y he could be at the same time “You’re too adorable Gyu” I leaned over to kiss his forehead. He looked up at me with a worried expression “ Hoya, why didn’t you…?” I shrugged “ I just wanted to please you, not hurt you Sunggyu. Maybe some other time hm?” I tried to nuzzle into his neck but he pulled me away and said; “we’re not done yet”

“Where’ not?” I challenged making him fidget nervously,

 “No, I’m not sleeping till we’re both satisfied” he said.

I smiled and leaned forward, attaching my mouth to his neck. I and nibbled his skin, enjoying the sound of his uneven breathing and quick shivers. He slid his hand down my chest tracing over my abs, tracing his fingers all the way down.

He then pulled down my boxers and looked up at me nervously, “Sunggyu. You don’t have to…” I began

“I know, I want to, it’s not fair that I’m the only one receiving pleasure around here”. He slipped his hands around my leaking member and traced up the base painfully slow. I inhaled sharply and continued to gaze at him; he then pushed me over so that he could top me. He gave me an apologetic smile.

Sunggyu’s Pov

I looked up and of course, he was gazing at me. The look on his face alluring, eyes half-lidded, and mouth parted slightly to let out shaky breaths. I had a tight grip on , and pumped slowly. His eyebrows pulled together and he let out small whines, “Gyu” he said now with an intense glare “don’t, tease me” he managed.

 I hadn’t noticed I was teasing him and began to move slightly faster, earning a breathless moan from him. I lowered my self in front of his pulsing member and blushed furiously when I saw his lustful gaze still on me. I had no idea what I was doing but I pumped faster than before, causing his eyes to flutter shut and he let out more moans. I pulled away and coated with the slippery gel and let out a shaky breath before hovering over .  He smiled and my face before I came down onto , taking his length in slowly. I winced painfully at the uncomfortable feeling; he planted soft kisses on my cheeks that made my expression soften. The tears subconsciously rolled down my cheeks “lets stop, we’ve done enough-” he said feeling guilty.

 I knew I had to move in order for the pain to subside, so I slowly brought myself up and sat down again. He let out a whimper “Gyu~ your so tight” Then I began moving at a slow pace, and connected our lips in a slow, heated kiss. I let my self-drop, allowing to push deep into me, making him moan into our kiss. He was amazingly patient; knowing I was still in pain he only allowed me to move. After a few long and painful minutes I began to let out a small moans, giving him the green light to up slowly. I tried to hold my self up but it was becoming difficult as I bounced on his lap, even the slaps of skin could barely be heard by our groans and gasps. He held me and flipped us back over spreading my legs further apart. He just gave me a look that made my heart beat even faster than ever before, but he didn’t continue.

 I looked up at him puzzled wondering why he hadn’t done anything.

 “What do you want me to do Sunggyu?”

“W-what?”

“What is it that you want me to do to you?” I blushed a dark shade of red.

“I-cant say it…its embarrassing” I managed.

“You have to tell me what you want~ or else I wont know” He said in a teasing manner, as he started to push the tip in painfully slow making a wave of heat wash over me again.

“Ah! Hoya~ …please…”I said, my face completely flushed. How did he turn me into this mess?

“hm?’ he said flicking my ear lobe with his tongue. I spread my legs further apart and pulled them up closer to me, desperately needing him NOW. I let out a heated whine “Hoya~~” eyes overflowing with lust. He smirked and positioned his hands on either side of me before ing into me.

“Hng-Ahh! H-hoya” I moaned into his ear and draped my arms around his neck. I could see the pleasure in his face with his eyebrows pulled together slightly but soon enough he had found my spot again. My eyes squeezed shut and I threw my head back

“Ahhh!”

He picked up his pace ramming into my bundle of nerves almost every time. I came for the second time with a scream of his name and he came not long after. He slowed his movements to a stop but stayed inside me while our breath regained they’re usual steady pace. I felt him brush the hair off my forehead and trace my cheek over lovingly. I smiled but kept my eyes closed, holding on to my feeling of bliss.

“Gyu, I love you so much it hurts” he confessed

“Yeah?”

“Yeah…so stop making me jealous” he mused

He pressed his lips to my forehead gently before pulling out and cleaning us both. He picked me up gently as I just clung to him and kept my eyes closed while he put me under the covers and turned the lights off and closing the shades. He joined me under the covers and wrapped an arm around me. I snuggled up to him and hummed in content as he brushed his fingers through my hair. Perfect seconds went by before I realized:

 

“I can’t believe we just did this in broad daylight…” I said in horror

 

He laughed, shaking against me “we did didn’t we?”

 

“Oh my god, we did” I groaned, hiding my face behind my hands.

“mhm, I wouldn’t have it any other way” he added, before we finally calmed down and drifting to asleep

 

UGH-MY HOGYU FEELS. My innocent GYUUUU- LOL not so innocent. I wanted It to be fluff/? I hope I sucessfully incorporated and merged both togeather? It was meant to be very sweet...:)

HOPE U GUYS ARE HAPPY!!! Don't forget to leave me your beutiful comments and fangirling because that's what I enjoy the most of writing fics :)

they grow up so fast -ugly sobbing- my gyu gee gee- PS. AGAIN, If you would like to ask me questions about the fic or myself. Or just leave me threat messages to update feel free to send me messages through my Tumblr ACC which is where i spend most of my time. Drawing and Stalking artsss :)

LINK:http://srysbones.tumblr.com/