Chapter 11

Lost in Love

Sunggyu’s POV

 

I had tucked away my last pair of Jeans when my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out and unlocked it skillfully, squinting at the moving message icon. I pressed on the message, opening it.

 

From:Woohyun

“Sunggyu-Hyung, lets meet up?”

 

A few seconds flew by in slow motion as my brain processed those 5 words. To my surprise my brain was blank, no waterfall of emotions. No voice in the back of my head making suggestions, my mind was clear of protest.

 

From:Sunggyu

“Where?”

 

After sinking into my oddly quiet conscience I was snapped back into reality by a vibrating object. I unlocked my phone to receive the discreet location of this mysterious event. I made my way to the door when suddenly Hoya’s face was plastered in my mind. I glanced back and called out “Hoya― I’m going out! I’ll be right back!” the silence was my only response. I shrugged and assumed he hadn’t heard me. I walked back to the hotel’s lobby, completely forgetting the fact that I was brought to my room in a golf car. I arrived at the lobby huffing and wheezing for air. I strode through the glossy halls of the hotel in search of this ‘room’ Woohyun had described in the text. I had to stop and re-read his message, geez could he have been more vague? I finally located the room after a few rounds of charades with the bellboys and laundry ladies.

 

I peered into the beautiful indoor garden; there I saw an enormous Sakura tree in full-bloom. Under it laid a glossy-crystalline pond, I edged closer to get a closer look at the rotund koi that soaked in its waters. I couldn’t keep myself from smiling at how beautiful this room was. I let my eyes peruse the room when a dark figure caught my eye. When my eyes adapted to the shadows casted on this ‘figure’, I nearly died. My heart froze over and distributed its icy contents to the tips of my fingers. I gasped and held my hand over my chest clenching on my shirt. Breathing roughly now, I glared up at him in discontent “you brought me here to kill me?” I spat. He shook his head with a soft smile plastered on his lips.

 

I exhaled deeply and questioned, “then what is it? Why did you call me here?” He lowered his gaze and walked towards me with a hand held out. He said, “a peace treaty”, with a playful glint in his eyes. I eyed his hand suspiciously “what’s the catch?” he chuckled at this and replied; “there’s no catch, just friendship”. I eyed him warily, “I’m sorry-” “ For everything, I was an , I was just jealous because you where ignoring me”. I stared back numbed by his words that gave me a bittersweet feeling. He was jealous…I couldn’t deny the fact that I missed our pointless conversations and constant quibbling.

 

I nodded “I’m sorry too…for ignoring you…”, his face lit up and a giant dorky smile bloomed across his face. He threw himself to me hugging me so tight my vision began to blur. “Cant-breathe” I choked, he pulled away suddenly and said, “ I’m also sorry about…you know, that ‘time’”. I mouthed a long ‘oh’ and gave him an awkward shrug, to that he chuckled sourly and added, “I knew you liked me, I’ve known for some time…” I kept my gaze lowered “but I couldn’t see you as anything else other than my friend…I tried! I tried to convince myself I liked you! Because I do- I love you. But not the way you love me...” I looked up at him. “You also started hanging out more with Hoya, to me it was more like he was robbing me of something that was mine”. His head hung low in shame, “Then I attacked you out my own frustration, I figured that’s what you wanted from me- but it came out more violent then I had planned”. He scratched the back of his head bashfully as he concluded his ‘speech’. I let the silence and the words he has spoken soak in, after some time I had decided what I had to do….

 

I hit the back of his head mercilessly “THAT’S for doing those things to your hyung you BRAT!” he rubbed the back of his head in shock. “Try that again and your dead, got it?!” he smiled and nodded. “Does this mean where friends again?” I laughed at him “yeah, whatever-”. We walked out of the room together “hyung that hurt…and how could you ignore me like that?!” he whined “ahhh- so noisy~” I said covering me ears. I could only hear a muffled “hyung~~ don’t ignore me!” “Ah~~ your so noisyyy!”

 

-End of Gyu pov.

 

Preview of next chapter:

Could friend-ship lead to conflict?

 

WUT WUT ,WHAT COULD THE PREVIEW POSIBLY MEANNNNNN?!?!?!This is very short. Thanyou for all those patient subscribers that are too nice. ; v ; I will be uploading more soon hopefully! LOOK FORWARD TO THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS!!! They will be GOOD. ^^ I will definetly make it worth the wait! hopefully if you guys ever want to chat or even just to ask about the next chapter update ROFL feel free to message me here on AFF or on my tumblr SrysBones. *type in SrysB*