Chapter 1

Lost in Love

 

Gyu's POV

I was older, wiser, much more intelligent...but more vulnerable than a child when in his presence. I looked over at woohyun that was practicing his ad-libs in the desolate corner. His low thrilling voice echoed through out the room, it was the kind of voice that draws you in and sweeps you from reality. My thoughts were interrupted with two shining eager eyes that demanded my attention. The sunshine from the window fell onto his face creating a beautiful effect on his flawless skin. “Come here for a second sunggyu” he motioned me to come. Before I knew it my body moved on its own accord. He asked about how to sing a piece of the song, pointing at the music written on the sheet. His voice compelled me forward breathlessly as I listened trying to focus on his words. My leader instincts kicked in immediately, I began to blurt out information from my lips “Ok so at this part your supposed to match it with the chorus but the end changes a bit there is a short pause that’s when you inhale, then the adlib begins” I looked up only to find woohyun’s eyes glued onto my face, his eyes traced around my face seeking the source of my intelligence. “ Hyung your so smart thanks!” He had a huge smile tugging at each end of his face. I turned quickly and replied “of course! “I tried to hide my cheeks that heated up by the second. I paced to the exit to escape the internal battle that was emerging in my mind. I treat him so cruelly yet he still manages to flash me that dumb smile of his. Then again…this was probably my method of drowning my one-sided love for him.

Woohyun’s POV

He turned quickly and scurried towards the exit, was he leaving so soon? I gripped his hand and turned him around, politely but abruptly. He was shocked at my sudden interference with his escape plan. I whined “Hyunggg~ why are you leaving so soon? Stay with me I don’t want to be alone”. This practice room gave me the creeps the walls where painted in all black after all. I also must admit bothering him was also very fun, his eyes flashed a series of emotions first confusion,fear,then what seemed to be anger.

Gyu’s POV

He spun me around and begged me to stay with him, HE begged ME to stay with HIM. Every inch of my body told me to hurl my self at him and pin him to the ground but my brain kicked in instantly. “YAH! Stop fooling around and practice, you sound terrible!” I hit his head quickly and left.

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I rubbed my throbbing head, what was that for?! I looked around the black walls seemed to lean in and suffocate me. Fear struck my heart like a bullet to the brain and I leapt to my feet and ran for the door “HYUNG! WAIT FOR ME!!”.

 

Gyu’s POV

 

I paced into the living room and plopped down onto the couch next to the handsome well-built rapper. Hoys smiled at me and handed me the remote, he got up and walked towards the front door. “I’m going to grab a bite, want to come with?” I needed to get my mind off of woohyun, to build up my resistance. “Yeah, I’ll go” we took the elevator down and out the dorm and into the nearest café. We ordered drinks to start, I spoke small talk to get my mind off of him but my mind was on permanent replay. Hoya noted my troubled expression and said “ Sunggyu do you have someone you like?” .My heart sank, how did he know! Was I too obvious? Did Woohyun know as well?! “Wha-what are you talking about! I don’t have time for that kind of stuff!!” “Ah-okay”. He nodded and his eyes glazed over in thought, he came back to reality almost instantly and smiled. Such a weird fellow…we ate and I mentioned last night’s performance picking at the members flaws during the performance. He laughed in agreement and threw in some remarks; he was so easy to talk to unlike Woohyun. He could actually put up a decent conversation; Hoya was one of the few people that could get my mind off my troubles. He joked about sunyeol’s hilarious mistake, I chuckled and punched his arm playfully. After finishing our meal we walked back to the dorm and he stopped at the front door. He stood there frozen like a statue, I glanced at him “yah…got get some sleep your kind of out of it today” I noted.

 

Hoya’s POV

 

He slipped past me and punched in the code on the lock. I reached out to grab his sleeve but let my hand fall to my side; I looked up and stepped inside.

So shorttttt 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I looked up from my lunch to see Sunggyu step in with Hoya. He ditched me for Hoya? Wow, he’s so boring I’m much better than him. I looked over at L and Sungyeol who where hugging each other and play fighting “yah-don’t do that it looks wrong, ugh.”

 

Hoya’s POV

 

My eyes instinctively moved over to where Sunggyu was standing, I could have sworn I heard a snap. Woohyun what have you done know? Anger filled and washed over my body “Woohy-” “No, he’s right you might get hurt playing like that” slurred Sunggyu,  an awkward silence filled the room. I glared at Woohyun and went in after Sunggyu who escaped into his room; I was met with what seemed to be a lifeless body lying on the bed face down. I stared down at him absorbing this pitiful sight before me “Hyung, lets go play, huh what do you say?” I knew he was too depressed to go anywhere but that wasn’t going to stop me. I pulled him up by the arm and dragged him out the door and towards the front door; he barely managed to slip on his shoes.

 

Gyu’s POV

 

He dragged me out the house and around the corner, “YAH! LET-GO-OF-ME” I pulled on my arm but to no avail I remained trapped. Suddenly he spun around and grinned, “ Hyung let’s go to the karaoke”  “b-but-!“, he waved the managers credit card in my face. “Any other objections?” he released my arm and we walked to the karaoke. We slipped into the first available room and picked a song randomly, he motioned the microphone at me. I took it from him and looked at the screen trying to recognize the song by the intro, I glared at him one last time before beginning to sing

 

Hoya’s POV

 

After singing 5-6 rounds of songs each Sunggyu fell beautifully onto the coach~, beautifully? Since when had this small crush become something beautiful?note to self: further interrogate your feelings later; Sunggyu rested his head on the coach and began to doze off. “Sunggyu we should probably head back” I said soothingly, as I combed back the strands of hair stuck to his sweated forehead. “hnn…let me sleep for a while….” He was so exhausted I could tell…he was the leader after all. I allowed him to rest for about 20 minutes and decided it was time to head back whether or not he was awake. I hauled him to his feet and locked one of his arms around my neck, placing my hand on his waist to help him stand up. I paid and walked to the dorm with the sleep deprived- knocked out Sunggyu. I unlocked the door and dragged him to the room with whatever energy was left in my body. I tried to place him down without waking him up but he wiggled in my arms causing my to fall over on top of him. In the process twisting my ankle that was in an awkward position at the moment. I cursed under my breath but all the pain was swept away when I noticed my embarrassing position. I was centimeters away from Sunggyu’s angelic face, I tried to pull away but Sunggyu wrapped his arms around my torso. I froze, too shocked to move any further, a million of thoughts rushing through my head at once. He mumbled “Woohyun…stay here” he then nuzzled into my neck making the hairs on my neck stand. I pulled away in frustration and anguish and finished tucking him in bed before something else happened. I walked out of the room dumbfounded, filled to the brim with envy and hatred, why did I feel this way? What did it matter to me that Sunggyu was madly in love with Woohyun? It didn’t. Right?

 

 

 

-DAY AFTER-

Practice Room

(Dancing to comeback song)

 

GYU’s POV

 

“Yah, Hoya can’t you do a simple step!” I growled stopping completely the practice once again because Hoya couldn’t seem to keep up with the beat. “Its not my fault” he snapped back, his sudden comeback had caught me off guard. Woohyun inched over to help him get up from the floor but he glared at him pulling his arm away. “I can get up myself, don’t touch me” he warned, Woohyun backed away with arms up in retreat. Hoya tried to stand up but flinched and cursed looking down at his ankle that seemed to be in a lot of pain. I walked over and knelt down pulling his foot towards me to get a better look “yah- stop-” I pushed up the bottom of his pants and revealed his swollen now a light shade of purple ankle. Everyone gasped at the sight and hovered over Hoya to get a better look examining the painful sight before them. He winced and yelped when I pressed on his ankle feeling for any broken bones. “Hoya this is not fresh is it? It’s bruised so it’s not from today’s practice” I noted, and called for manager hyung right away. “We are going to the hospital, everyone practice till we get back”.

 

Hoya’s POV

We drove in silence to the hospital; I avoided any sort of contact with Sunggyu. The last thing I wanted was to do was talk to him, I felt sick anytime I did. We arrived at the hospital and went straight in through the emergency, so that they could attend me faster. They sat me down on a bed and began to check my ankle once again looking for broken bones. After hurting me in everyway possible they concluded it was just sprained very bad and had a slight tear in the muscle. GREAT, just what I wanted: to waste time during the most important time of our comeback.

 

Gyu’s POV

 

He laid on the bed staring at the roof in silence; I don’t think this attitude had to do with his leg. “Hoya, is something bothering you?” I asked casually, he turned over to not face me and continued with his silent treatment towards me. I grimaced annoyed by his childish act, “yah!” I gripped his arm and tried to pull him. He pulled his arm away,thus freeing my hand that came flying back at me and into my face. “OW!-”I held my face in pain, I heard a load creaking noise and seconds later felt a breath against my hands that covered my face. Hoya pealed my hands off my face “Are you okay?” he scanned my hurt face intently. He held my chin and looked at each angle of my face looking for where I had been hurt. He slowly realized how close he was to my face, like 3 inches? He backed away very fast and looked away. “I’m okay…” this awkward atmosphere was killing me and he wouldn’t tell me what was bothering him. We came back to the dorm after a series of tests on his ankle, all the members where already home. I ordered some soup for him and went in to give it to him. As I walked down the hallway Woohyun had caught a sent of the soup and began to beg for a bite. I walked into Hoya’s room trying to shake off Woohyun who was going to make me drop the soup. “YAH! I already told you this is for Hoya! Your not hurt go make yourself something” I spat. The annoying boy finally left retreating to where ever he had initially come from.Hoya chuckled, completely amused by the scene in front of him...he seemed to be enjoying it a little too much.