The Misunderstanding

Is Your Love for me a Lie?

 

Hyoyeon slowly open her eyes.

"Hyoyeon! You're awake!" Eunhyuk said placing his hand on top of hers.

She sat up and groaned. "Urghh... Where am I?" Hyoyeon said groggily, rubbing her head.

"Don't worry your in my room." He pushed her back on the bed gently. Immediately she sat up and began frantically looking something.

"This?" Eunhyuk held up the necklace. She nodded and lied back down. "Ummm... Hyoyeon can I ask you a question?"

"Hmm..."

"Well before you fainted why did you give me back the necklace and why did you say you will give me the money I wanted? Is that a way of rejecting me?" Eunhyuk asked. Hyoyeon could see the hurt and pain etched across his face. 

Hyoyeon bolted up right. She blinked once or twice to process what he just said. Tears began to well up in her eyes.

"You-you-you only dated me because I'm rich." She let the tears fall.

"What makes you say that?" Eunhyuk curled the hair that was blocking her face behind her ear. He lifted her chin with his fingers so  Hyoyeon can face him.

"My friend... told me that a foreigner has been going around dating girls from rich families in order to get their money, they would dump them after." Hyoyeon admitted.

"Babo,silly. How do you know if it's me?" Eunhyuk wiped her tears with his thumb and lifted her off the bed onto his lap and cradled her. 

Hyoyeon hugged him, burying her head in his chest. "She said that that guy will wear expensive clothing to make it look like his rich and he also give them thing which he says that are important to him." Her voice sounded muffled.

Eunhyuk rocked her back and forth like a baby. "Well it's not me. It's that guy who was trying to hook you up today." Hyoyeon looked up. 

"What do you mean? Isn't it you?" She asked puzzled.

"You know that guy who was talking to you before he got arrested? That's him."

"Eh? But-but-but..." Her lip trembled. Eunhyuk smiled at that. It was a habit of hers. "I heard you talking to that guy. He said something about not falling in love with me and you said it was business."

"Do I look like a bad guy or a good guy, Hyoyeon?" Eunhyuk asked.

"A good guy?" Hyoyeon replied unsure.

"Well your right, baby. I'm a police. It was my job to get closer to you in order to find him and arrest him." Eunhyuk smiled. Hyoyeon 's eyes went wide. formed an 'O' shape.

Hyoyeon shoved Eunhyuk away. " SO YOU NEVER LOVED ME! YOU ONLY WANTED TO GET CLOSER TO ME FOR THAT REASON! I HATE YOU!" Hyoyeon yelled furiously.

"No! No! You got it wrong! I -" Before Eunhyuk could finish the front door slammed shut. He ran after her. "HYOYEON!" 

He saw her turning left and went after her. He was getting closer and closer. Finally he grabbed her arm. Hyoyeon was sobbing loudly. Eunhyuk felt his heart being squeezed tightly. She tried to shake his hand off.

Eunhyuk spun her around and hugged her tightly. Suffocating her. 

"Let me go! Let me go!" Hyoyeon cried. Even though she said it she didn't struggle at all. Finally she began to calm down.

"Baby, I didn't mean to make it sound like that. Yes, at first I didn't like the idea but slowly I got to know you. The more I knew about you the deeper I was falling for you. So please don't leave me!" Eunhyuk started crying too. "Saranghae! I love you."

"I love you too!" Hyoyeon said hugging him back. Eunhyuk kissed her, not softly or gently but possessively, a long and possessive one. 

"You do realise that I can quit my job and look for a better one if your parent don't approve of a police." Eunhyuk said, their foreheads touching. Hyoyeon shook her head.

"I like just the way you are!" She giggled.

--

Not bad for my third story eh?? lol but this is the first one i completed. comments are loved!

qutie133 ^_^