Lotte World

Is Your Love for me a Lie?

 

She opened and... said "Yes." Hyoyeon hadn't forgotten the warning from Yuri but she wanted to know what it was like to date an American. 'Ha ha!' She laughed in her thoughts. 'My first boyfriend is an American! Bet you that hardly happens to girls in Korea!'

"So do you want to come to Lotte World with me??" Eunhyuk asked shyly. Hyoyeon nodded excitedly, she had never been there before.

 

(Saturday)

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk arrived at Lotte World, while standing in line for the ticket Eunhyuk twined his fingers with Hyoyeon's. She looked down and smiled, but the smile dissappeared as quickly as it appeared. She saw his watch and immdiatly remembered what Yuri said.

"Usually they wear expensive brands..."

Hyoyeon stared at the watch, it was an expensive brand.

"Is there something wrong? Why are you staring at the watched?" Eunhyuk asled with a little smile on his face.

Hyoyeon forced a smile and said "No I'm fine! I just wanted to know how long it would take to get the tickets." Hyoyeon forced the thought out of her mind.

 

They were having so much fun. Riding all of the rides possible. They ate candyfloss, hotdogs and popcorn together. Eunhyuk even bought Hyoyeon a pink headband with furry ears along with a big pink teddy bear. Hyoyeon thought that it was one of her happiest days of her life, since her mum and dad never really took care of her, giving all of the responsiblities to the maids.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk took a walk in the park, still holding the pink teddy bear Hyoyeon managed to blow hot breath onto her hands and rub them. After seeing this Eunhyuk took off his gloves gave it to Hyoyeon to wear. Again it was an expensive American Brand.

"Eunhyuk..." Hyoyeon began. "How do you know how to speak Korean? I mean you American, and your name is Korean as well."

"Well... I'm half Korean and half American, but i look more American than Korean. I grew up in America but I come back once in a while and I learn Korean in America as well, thats why."

"Hehe. No wonder you're so fluent in Korean." Hyoyeon pinched Eunhyuk's cheeks and ran for it.

"YAH!" Eunhyuk said pointing at her. "I'LL GET YOU BACK!" And he ran after Hyoyeon.

They were running in the park and Eunhyuk was catching up to her. Suddenly Eunhyuk hugged Hyoyeon from behind. They both out of breath but they still laughed. Eunhyuk rested his chin on her shoulder. His warm breath tickled her neck. Hyoyeon gasped. A cold object was dangling on her neck. When she looked down it was a love heart necklace that looks like it had been worn many times. 

"For you ." Eunhyuk said.  "It used to belong to my grandma but she gave it to me and told me to give it to the person I love." Hyoyeon's heart missed a beat. "I love you." Eunhyuk whispered. He kissed her and Hyoyeon could feel her body warming up even though it was winter. It was her first kiss.

---

not bad?? i think the next chap might be the last one. i want to finish it today but im not sure if i have time to. comments are loved!

qutie133 ^_^