Is Your Love for me a Lie?

Is Your Love for me a Lie?

 

It was already a week since that kiss and Hyoyeon has always been in good mood. This time she completely forgot about Yuri's warning.

Hyoyeon got ready and dressed up for another date with Eunhyuk. She left the house to go to the cinema, but on the way she saw Eunhyuk so she decided to call out to him.

"EUNH-" She stopped, Eunhyuk was talking to another man in his mid-thirties. Both of them looked very serious. Hyoyeon decided not to interrupted so she hid behind the corner. She could hear their conversation very clearly.

"Eunhyuk, don't tell me your falling for that girl." The man said in English. Hyoyeon understood this, she had to learn English because she was born in a rich family and a very important one as well.

"No sir, I know it's business." Eunhyuk replied. Hyoyeon felt her heart breaking into pieces. 

(Hyoyeon's POV)

I walked to the park replaying the scene over and over again in my mind. Stupid girl, I should have known, I should have known. I allowed my tears to fall freely. I no longer cared if others looked at me strangely. My phone is ringing, I have no more intention to pick up the call. He never loved me, face it Hyoyeon. It was all for my money. Loser. Should have listen to Yuri.

(Author's POV)

Hyoyeon's visions were blurred because of the tears. She was walking around the park along the river, not even realising that someone was following her. Suddenly she bumped into someone.

"Are you alright? Why are you crying? Did your boyfriend cheat on you?" A foreigner asked. 'Not another one again.' Hyoyeon thought. 'I can't stand it, it reminds me of Eunhyuk too much!'

"Don't worry I'll comfort you." The guy hugged Hyoyeon. She was too upset to struggle even though he was a stranger. " My name is Key." The stranger looked at Hyoyeon clutching the necklace. "Did your boyfriend ex-boyfriend give that to you? Here let me get rid of it for you." Key wrenched the necklace out of her grasp and tugged it hard. Hyoyeon winced, before she could take it back Key threw it into the river.

"NOOOO!!!" Hyoyeon threw herself into the river to retrieve the necklace back. The water was deep and freezing, her teeth was chattering. "EUNHYUK!" She shouted. "HELP!" As if Hyoyeon summoned him Eunhyuk came, along with a few police cars.

"Arrest him!" Eunhyuk commanded before taking of his coat and diving after Hyoyeon. Key struggled to escape but there were too many police men, so he got pinned down.

"HYOYEON!" Eunhyuk yelled swimming towards her. He grabbed her on her arm and dragged onto shore. Hyoyeon lied there panting and shivering. Looking around Eunhyuk grabbed his coat and wrapped it around Hyoyeon whilst cuddling her. He began crying silently. "I was looking for you when you didn't show up."

"Here," Hyoyeon held up the necklace, her lips were blue and her skin was really pale. She smile. "Save it for your own love, I'll give the money you wanted."

Eunhyuk stared at her. And Hyoyeon fainted clutching the necklace she really wanted.

--

LOL! i was going to finish it off on the chap but i kinda changed the ending a bit. the next chap is going to really short! i think this name is crap so i was thinking of changing it by copy and pasting and deleting this story. the new name is gonna called 'is your love for me a lie?' soz if you wanna read the ending you have to go to the other story.

qutie133 ^_^