Chapter Two: Betting on the otaku

"so it was all just a game to you. . ."

10:00 AM
Hallway

Dara walked through the hallway to her first class, with a wide grin on her face as she forced herself to forget the fact that blonde alien and she argued this morning. 
The petite girl stopped at her pace when she heard that horrifying husky voice.

“Mountain girl!”

She furrowed her eyebrows, as an annoyed sigh escaped her lips as Dara continued to walk to her class, ignoring that so-called ‘g-lizard’.

“Oi! Mountain girl, wait up!”

‘Just think that insect doesn’t even exist.’ Dara thought to herself, as a content smile was visible on her porcelain face while she was about to enter the classroom, 
an arm was blocking her way. Dara looked up, seeing a certain blonde staring at her. 

“Yah! Remove your arm!”

“Not until you give your homework.”

“Excuse me? And why do you think that I should give it to you?”

“Because you like me, duhh.” Jiyong smirked.

“Me like you? Me? Sandara Park?” The petite girl scoffed, before she began laughing.

“Yah! What are you laughing at?!”

“I would never like you, Kwon Jiyong! I would rather kill myself than like an idiot like you.” Dara said coldly, glaring at the blonde.

“Ouch. What a harsh thing to say.” He said, as he placed both of his against his chest.

“You deserved it, you idiot!” The petite girl said, as he then began walking into the classroom as Dara continued to ignore the blonde idiot.

“Yah! What about the homework?”

“You handle it yourself! It’s your entire fault that you didn’t do it.”

As soon as the petite girl entered the room, a book was placed right before her eyes. Dara widened her brown eyes, 
as a wide grin curled up her lips as she was about to grab the book from the person’s hands.

“Don’t tell me it’s. . .”

“Ren-sama’s Limited Edition Picture Book!” Her friend said, taking the book away from Dara’s grasp.

“W-Where did you get it?!”

“Ehh?! Sulli, you have to tell me! I have to get it!” Dara whined, as she shook her friend’s shoulders.

“Please. . .tell me.” She pleaded, while her gaze was fixated on her feet, as Dara kept her hands on her friend’s shoulders.

“Okay okay, I’ll tell you. No need to get so depressed about it.”

“Really?! You’re going to tell me?! Thank you!” Dara smiled brightly, wrapping her arms around her friend Sulli as she embraced her tightly.

“Yeah. You’re welcome. I’ll ask my friend to order one of those picture books for you.” Sulli sighed.

“Wahh. Thank you so much, Sulli! You’ve made my day better!”

“Stupid otakus.” The blonde male murmured as he passed by the two girls as Dara’s grasp on her shoulders tightened.

“Why that little. . .” Sulli muttered angrily, as he was about to charge at Jiyong.

“Sulli, don’t bother.”

A bald man then entered the room, looking around the room to check if all the students are here.

“Yah! Get into your seats!” Mr. Kim yelled as the students scurried to their seats.

Dara then walked to her seat, as she glanced over to Jiyong who was seated two seats away from her,
as she then furrowed her eyebrows glaring at the blonde idiot.
Dara sat down on her seat, placing her comic book under her desk as a certain blonde was staring at the back of her head intently.

“Yo, G”

“Hm. Oh . . . hey.” He said, not taking his eyes off her.

His friend Choi Dong-Wook looked at who he was staring at, and looked back at Jiyong strangely.

“G, don’t tell me . . . you have a thing for her.” Dong-Wook asked, widening his eyes. 

“I can’t believe that your taste has changed. Where did the infamous G-dragon go?!” He said loudly, as he shook the blonde’s shoulders.

The bald man stopped at what he’s doing and glanced at the back of the room, arching an eyebrow. “Anything you want to share, Mr. Choi?”

“Ah ha. Nothing, sir. He’s just having one of his seizure attacks and he’s fine now.” Jiyong said, as a nervous smile curled up his lips before he turned to his friend, glaring. 

“Are you an idiot?” He whispered.

“Pabo.” Dara mouthed, as a smirk curled up his lips before she turned her attention back to the front of the room. 

“I don’t have a thing for her. I just want to play a little game with little miss otaku.”

“Hm. A bet? Like make her fall for you?”

“Correct. Since she’s the only girl who wasn’t able to fall for my charms, let’s make a bet about her. It wouldn’t hurt, would it?” Jiyong said, with his one-sided smile.

“When I win, you better give me one of your cars.” He smirked.

“And how do you think you’re going to win, Mr. G-dragon?”

“G-dragon never fails. You’ll see. . .she’ll end up falling for me.” He smirked.

“Fine fine. Just in case you lose, you have to give me the number of that model you were dating.”

“Wait. Which one?

“You know the blonde?”

“Fine. It’s a deal then.” He said, as he shook his friend’s hand.

‘Let the game begin.’ Jiyong thought to himself, as a smirk curled up his thin pale lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

12:30 PM
Cafeteria

Dara was seated with three of her room mates as they chatted about what to eat for dinner. 

“Ramen!” Dara said, raising her hand up while she grinned from ear to ear.

“No!” The three said in unison.

“Awh.” She pouted.

A blonde man approached them, putting an arm around Dara’s shoulder as it surprised her. “What’s wrong, my Dara?”

Dara widened her eyes, as she glanced over and noticed that it was the blonde idiot who put his arm around her. “Remove your arm or else. . .”

“Or else what?”

“Don’t tell me that I didn’t warn you.” Dara said, before she then bit his arm.

“O-Ow! What was that for?!” Jiyong asked angrily, taking his arm off her.

“Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.” She said, shrugging her shoulders as she continued to eat her lunch. 

“. . .Don’t I get a sorry?”

“What for? It’s all your fault.” Dara said, as she then faced the blonde male. “Now go away or else, I’ll lose my appetite.”

He furrowed his eyebrows, as he then got up from his seat and walked to his group as an annoyed sigh escaped his lips.

“This is harder than I thought.” Jiyong said, sitting down beside Youngbae.

“What is?” His friend asked curiously.

“Oh. Making Ms. Otaku fall for me. I’ve been bored lately so I decided to play a game.”

“Jiyong, you shouldn’t do that. You’ll hurt her.”

“So?”

“You have to stop before you regret what you’re doing.”

“You mean that I’ll end up falling for that otaku?”

“What do you think?”

“Me for fall that thing?”

“When that day happens, don’t come crying to me.”

“There’s no way for me to fall for her. That’ll make breaking news on the school paper. ‘G-dragon falling for an otaku.’”

“Fine fine. Be stubborn all you want.” Youngbae sighed, rolling his eyes.