Chapter Three; The Makeover

"so it was all just a game to you. . ."

“Hello there, baby girl~”

Dara’s mouth twitched, as she paused at eating her ham and cheese sandwich. She glanced over to the former blonde idiot who has a Mohawk now and walking towards her and her friends with a stupid grin pasted on his face. Dara had a disgusted look pasted on her face, as she stared at the sheepish grin on Jiyong’s face. 

“Who are you? And what have you done with the blonde idiot?”

“That’s harsh, Honey.”

“Disgusting.” She muttered, furrowing her eyebrows as she continued to eat her sandwich.

“Neh, Dara-unnie?” Chae Rin interrupted the girl from finishing her sandwich.

“Hm?” The petite girl, grinning sheepishly as Dara tilted her head to the side, full, leaving some crumbs at the corner of her lip.

“Aish. Look at you. You have crumbs all over.” Jiyong said, as he used his thumb to wipe the crumbs off Dara’s lip.

A red color grazed upon her cheeks as soon as his thumb grazed her bottom lip and she felt a feeling when you ride the rollercoaster in her stomach but she only thought that she was hungry since Dara didn’t have time to eat breakfast. The sight of seeing the girl blush placed a smirk on Jiyong’s face. Snapping back to reality, Dara placed her hand on his face and pushed him away.

“Stay away from me, you cockroach!” She said harshly, pushing away the male companion away from her.

“What were you saying, CL-roo?”

“Huh? Oh! One of my cousins is offering me free passes to Lotte World. Wanna come?”

“Omo! Really?! I want to come!” Dara said, with an excited grin while Jiyong stayed at his seat as his eyes was plastered on the excited girl who is seated right next to him. He had never seen Dara with such a bright smile. Well, not with him to be exact. Honestly, he thinks that she’s pretty cute when she smiles. If only she removes those glasses and changes those clothes, the male population of their school would be drooling all over Dara. Except for Jiyong since he thinks that ‘The Kwon Jiyong’ would never fall head over heels for that girl. He’s a stubborn little cockroach, isn’t he?

Dara’s friend Sohee slowly approached them, tapping Dara’s shoulder pausing the petite girl from her delusional mind.

“Dara?”

“Oh, hi Sohee! What’s up?”

“The teacher is looking for the both of us.”

“Ehh?! I’ll see you later, Chae Rin.” Dara said, waving goodbye at her friend before she began to walk off to the teacher’s lounge but she felt a hand grip around her right wrist. She turned and noticed that it was Jiyong, smirking.

“Where’s my goodbye kiss?” He asked, pursing his lips earning a glare from Dara.

“As if I’ll give you one.” She said in a harsh tone, as she yanked her hand off his grip before Dara followed her friend to the teacher’s lounge.

As soon as Dara left the cafeteria, Jiyong turned his attention back to her friend, Chae rin.

“So about those tickets. . .”

Thursday
9:11 AM
Apartment

“Ssantoki~” Bom cooed at the petite girl’s ear who was sprawled on the bed, clinging onto a purple doll. Dara groaned softly, hitting the older female’s face softly before she turned to the other direction of her bed.

The corner of Bom’s mouth twitched, as she then sat down on top of the petite girl. She then began pinching the sides of Dara’s face, as Dara suddenly snapped her eyes open when she felt pain coming from her face. 

“Kyahh! Unnie, let me go! It hurts!” Dara cried out loudly, trying to squirm out of Bom’s arms.

“Wakey wakey, my cute little ssantoki.”

“No! I don’t want to! Leave me alone, Unnie!” She cried, as Dara pushed the older female away from her as she buried herself under the blanket.

“Yah! When I tell you to wake up! You wake up!” Bom screamed, snatching the blanket away from Dara.

The petite girl sat up, glaring at the older female as she pouted, showing her infamous puppy eyes.

“Unnie! Let me sleep!” She whined, hugging her stuffed animal close to her flat chest. 

“Yah! Aren’t you going to Lotte World with us?!”

“. . .Oh right! Keke. I totally forgot. I’ll get dressed.” Dara grinned widely, as she then jumped off her bed as Dara then skipped to the bathroom happily excited for their trip to Lotte World without knowing what’s ahead of her.
After a few minutes, the petite girl exited the bathroom with a towel above her head while she wore an oversized shirt revealing her porcelain legs.

“Ssantoki, what are you planning to wear?”

There she was, Bom was still in her room, staring at Dara from head to toe.

“Yah! Bomtaro, why are you staring at me like that? You’re like me with your eyes.” She said, placing both of her hands against her chest.

“Ssantoki, stop joking around! Answer my question.” She repeated.

“My newly bought Ren-sama shirt! I can’t wait to wear it!” Dara squealed, while Bom was staring at her with an ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look as Dara held an innocent look.

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Nope, why would I be kidding?”

“You are not going to wear that!”

“Ehh?! Why not?”

“Because I said so!”

“Yah! I am not wearing it just because you said so!”

“If you do. . .” Bom paused for a while, as she grabbed Dara’s favourite plushie; A Ren-sama plushie as Bom began pulling the arms of the toy, as Dara tried to snatch the toy away from the older female but Bom kept putting the toy above her head.

“Unnie, give it back!” Dara whined loudly.

“Not until you promise me that you won’t wear that shirt and I and the girls are going to dress you up.”

“What?!”

“Or else . . . he gets it.” Bom said, as she pulled the plushie’s arms hard putting tears on Dara’s eyes.

“Fine fine, I promise!”

“Okay.” Bom smiled sweetly, placing the toy on the bed.

Dara ran towards the toy, and grabbed Ren-sama as she held him close to her chest while Dara patted the toy’s head softly as the two younger girls entered her room.

“Dara-unnie, let’s dress you up.”

They said excitedly, as they kept dragging Dara out of her room and into the living room. They pushed Dara on the couch, as they grabbed their hair appliances and their makeup kits while they smirked mischievously. 

“Y-Yah! What are you guys planning to do?” She asked; as she cowered on the black leather couch as she closed her eyes tightly while the girls just kept on putting makeup on her.

After a few minutes of struggling to put makeup on their dear friend, they plopped down on the couch tired as they have finished fixing up Dara. She slowly opened her eyes, as Dara glanced around surroundings and noticed her friends were sprawled on the couch.

“Done?”

“. . .Yeah. I put your clothes on your bed, Unnie.” Chae Rin muttered, as she slowly sat up.

“You better hurry, Unnie! Ji- -. .”

Minzy was cut off, when Chae Rin and Bom placed their hands on the youngest girl’s mouth. 

“Yah! He told us not to tell her or else she won’t come!” Chae Rin whispered to MinJi, leaving Dara clueless as ever.

“Ji?” Dara asked, as she arched an eyebrow curiously. 

“Nothing, my cute little ssantoki. You better get dressed or else we’ll leave you.”
“Kyah! I’ll be back in a second!”

While Dara went to get changed, the three other girls were cleaning up the mess that they did. After a few minutes, the clutter had been put aside as they waited for Dara to finish changing. Dara poked her head out of the door, as she grinned widely from ear to ear. She then exited her room, closing the door behind her as she hid her hands behind her back with a shy smile curled upon her lips.

[Dara’s outfit: http://i32.tinypic.com/167tmwk.jpg ] [Author’s Note; so cutee. ; A ; ]

“Unnie! You look so cute!” MinJi squealed, as the two other girls nodded in agreement.

“Really?” Dara smiled sweetly, as she looked down on what’s she wearing and she looked back to her three friends. “Do you think I should be wearing this more often?”

“Definitely.” The three said in harmony, as Bom was giving Dara two thumbs up.

“Looks like I’ll need help with shopping later on.”

“Yah! Enough with the chit-chatting, we’re already late!” Bom said, getting up from her seat as the three other girls followed the oldest of the four out of the front door. 


Thursday
11:30 AM
Entrance of Lotte World

“Aish. Where are they?!” Jiyong asked, annoyed as he continued to pace back and forth.

Flashback

“So about those tickets. . .”

“Hm. What about them?”

“Do you have five extra tickets? I was planning to bring some friends with me if you guys want a date.”

“Really?!” Chae Rin asked happily.

“Yeah, and you see. . . I have a thing for Dara, you know.” Jiyong lied, trying to act embarrassed. 

“Ohh . . .” Chae Rin nodded her head slowly. “I’ll help you spend some alone time with Dara.” She winked, as she got up from her seat.

“I’ll see you on Thursday then.” Chae Rin said, as she waved goodbye to Jiyong before she got up from her seat and started walking away from him. 

A smirk curled upon his lips, as he watched Chae Rin walk away as he was excited for what will happen at Lotte World. “I’ll make you fall for me, Dara.” He said mischievously.


End of Flashback.

“Yah! Jiyong, where are they?” Seunghyun asked Jiyong, who was still pacing back and forth as he stomped his feet. 

“That’s what I said! Aish, they’re already thirty minutes late.” Jiyong said, as he took a glance at his cellphone to see what time is it. 

It was exactly 11:32 AM. Make that thirty two minutes. 

“Sorry that we’re late. It took so long for us to dress up Dara.” A voice from afar yelled, as Jiyong turned to the direction where he heard the voice is coming from. It was Bom.

“Finally.” He muttered, and then a fake grin curled up his lips as he waved to the long haired girl running towards them. “It’s okay.” Jiyong smiled.

“Dara-unnie, run faster!” MinJi yelled, as she ran ahead of Dara who was panting heavily. 

“Why did I have to wear heels again?” Dara whined, as she continued running until she saw Bom and five boys standing at the entrance of the amusement park.

“Sorry, we’re la--. . .”

Before she could finish what’s she was about to say, her eyes moved to where that G-Lizard is standing who was looking at her from head to toe with wide eyes as he couldn’t believe what he’s seeing. 

“What is he doing here?!” Dara asked angrily, furrowing her eyebrows. “I am going home.”? She sighed, as she turned to the direction where their apartment is until she felt someone tugging him and it was the maknae.

“Unnie! Please don’t leave.” MinJi pouted, using her puppy eyes to Dara. 

“Aish. Fine, I’ll stay for my cute maknae.” She smiled, as she turned to her friends and that jerk that was still wide-eyed.

“Yah! Why are you staring at me like that?”

“N-Nothing! I was just surprised how ugly you are! Ha ha!” Jiyong said, as he laughed embarrassingly as he then started heading to the doors of Lotte World, as he hid his face as he looked like a tomato as Seunghyun was trying not to laugh at the fact that The Great Kwon Jiyong is blushing. 

“Jerk.” She muttered, as she followed her friends to the doors of Lotte World.