37

I Don't cry I get even [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The following day …

 

 

Dara went to the YGU   feeling better than now that the whole school knows  the truth.  Some even approach her to apologized for what they said about her, for judging her .

 

 

“ Dara unnie  we’ve  seen the video and we apologized in behalf of Yoona. I hope you don’t take that against YG students. Not everyone in this school is like Yoona and her friends. “ One of the female student said as  she approached Dara.

 

 

Dara smiled at the girl and said  “ Don’t worry I’m not like that . I don’t judge YG female students just because of what Yoona did to me. I will not be here if I take it against you. You don’t have to apologized”

 

 

 

“ Thank you for your understanding and kind, no wonder the SMU girls defended you. You don’t deserve to be treated like that after Sohee made that video.   Wish you happiness unnie, I  hope you find your true love here in YGU. “

 

 

 

“ Thank you for saying that , but we don’t know what will happen in the future” Dara said

 

 

“ Maybe you can include in the choices for your future boyfriend Hyung Joong oppa, he is so cute . You look good together as  a couple. Bye Dara unnie!”  The girl said and wink at her before she leaves

 

 

Dara just shook her with what the girl said. She can’t believe that she is paring her with Mr. Smile.  She went to their classroom and saw her classmates smile at her. She saw almost everyone except Yoona and her friends. She went to her seat and talk to Donghae.

 

 

 

“ Good morning Hae!” she greeted him

 

 

“ Good morning Angel! ” Donghae said  and gave her  a box .

 

 

“ What’s this?”

 

 

“ Open it if you want to find out..” Donghae said

 

Dara open the box and  she look at him “ Hae”

 

 

“ You like it?” Donghae asked

 

 

“ Like it? I love it Hae ..”  Dara said and  embrace him which shocks not only Donghae but the whole class as well.

 

 

 

“ Angel”

 

 

“ Thank you Hae, you don’t know how much I appreciate your friendship” Dara whispered to Donghae which makes the latter smile.

 

http://friendshipnecklaces.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/silver-friendship-necklaces.jpg

http://silverfever.com/images/detailed/1/image_1779.jpg

 

 

“ May I ?” Donghae asked her. Dara smiled and gave the box to Donghae.  Donghae put out the friendship necklace he gave to Dara and put it on her neck. The girls giggle with the sweetness of Donghae while the boys are jealous of the closeness between Donghae and Dara.

 

“ It’s beautiful”  Dara said

 

 

“ Just like you “ Donghae said

 

 

“ Thanks Hae, I really appreciate this” Dara said  and hug Donghae again.

 

 

The two are oblivious that  Hyun Joong who is already inside the classroom looking at them.

 

“ What is the meaning of this ? “ Hyun Joong asked when he saw  Donghae and Dara.

 

 

 

“  Nothing hyung , I just gave angel a gift “ Donghae said  and raise his both hand

 

 

“ Are you sure, you are not trying to steal her  from me?” Hyun Joong asked although Dara and Donghae knows that he is just teasing .

 

 

“ No hyung , I already accepted that we can only be friends . But if ever she realized that I’m too y and hot just to be her friend I’m willing to give her a chance to be my girlfriend.” Donghae said confidently.

 

 

“ In your dreams Hae , In your dreams…” Dara laughed at what he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter