29

I Don't cry I get even [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunjoong had fun with his dinner with the Parks.  The Parks are very nice to him , and likewise he was instantly love by Dara’s sibling . 

 

 

 

Then the day of the concert came and it was a successful musical. Everyone loved the musical , especially that it is the comeback performance of the original King  Hyun Joong .  They love the story of the musical , it is about two people who fell in love with each other and become   lovers . Then the man cheated on his girlfriend and broke up with her which makes the latter depressed and sad.  Through the help of  a new love she was able to forget the past and live her future with the man who nourished her and loved her for real.  Jiyong played the part of Dara’s first boyfriend while Hyun Joong is the man who mend Dara’s broken heart . The story of their musical is almost the same with what happened to her in real life that is why she was able to give the best emotion in every song that she sings. Everyone fell in love with her soft angelic voice, they can’t believe that the new student is so talented. Jaejoong didn’t perform in the  musical but he was in the front row watching  the musical play . He cried when Dara sings the song Who Am I to say  and Never let you go . He felt her emotion in that song , when he looks at her in the stage all he could see is a broken hearted girl.

 

That day Dara gained more fanboys and fangirls, which annoys  Yoona and her friends.  They will not let Dara  becomes famous in YGU . Yoona felt that she needs to protect her title as the Queen from Dara , she knows that she is very close in getting her title.

 

 

That night everyone celebrates  their successful musical play , they went to a famous restaurant to eat and drink. After that Hyun Joong brings Dara home, to Jiyong and Jaejoong’s disappointment.

 

 

*********

 

The following morning  Dara don’t know why the students are giving  her a pitiful smile, some even arched their brows on her. She had no idea why the students of YGU suddenly hate her. Then she went to their classroom and she saw how they look at her.  Yoona and her friends are smiling at her evilly while the DBSK  and Bigbang boys are looking at her with pity,  While Jiyong and Jaejoong are looking at her with unreadable face. 

 

 

“ Something is really wrong “  Dara said to herself .

 

 

 

“ I can’t believe that someone is really that pathetic  to transfer in our school just to  follow her boyfriend who dumped her for a YGU girl. “ Sohee said

 

 

“ I pity her , imagine she can’t accept the fact that her boyfriend don’t love her anymore . She had to transfer to our school just to  follow  him.” Yuri said

 

 

“ Maybe something is wrong with her that is why her boyfriend dumped her”  Yoona said

 

 

“ Such a pathetic lady… I wouldn’t stoop down to that  level.” Jessica said

 

 

 

Dara knows that they are talking about her . She wanted to talk to them when she received a MMS from Chaerin. It is a video made   about her ,  the reason why she was in YGU. She saw some pictures of  her and Jiyong when they are still together, and her pictures after they break –up and her pictures now that she is in YGU.   The one who made the video makes her look pathetic , like she wanted to have Jiyong back which is the exact opposite.

 

 

 

“ So Dara , did Jiyong accept you again? Did you two reconcile again after 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter