VIDEO

I Don't cry I get even [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The video’s title is THE TRUTH BEHIND AN ANGEL’s TEAR. Then they saw pictures of Dara  when she was still in  SMU .  They showed pictures of her talking to  other students, showing how sweet and kind she is to the SMU students. Followed by interviews of some students  in SMU describing Dara as a schoolmate.

 

“ Dara unnie  is really sweet. She always had this addicting smile on her face that could make you forget  your problem” one female student  said

 

 

“ OMO Dara unnie? She is so kind , she is willing to help anyone who ask for her help. One time I had a problem with my subject in Math , she then offered  to tutor me. Imagine the president of our student council offered to tutor me ?”  another female student said

 

 

“ Dara noona? She is the most beautiful lady in this school. She is the sweetest  girl in this school”  one of the male student said

 

“She is very humble, when you see her you will not  think that she came from a rich family. She is so simple, I want to have a girlfriend like her “   another boy said .

 

 

“ Dara unnie?  She is the reason why  there are no bullies in this school. She made sure that  everyone will respect each other rights.  Which makes this school so peaceful and fun to be with “  

 

 

 

Then the video continues showing Dara and her fanboys in  SMU. They are so handsome that the girls who saw their pictures giggle  as they see  her fanboys. Then they saw Jiyong’s picture.

 

 

“AMONG HER EQUALLY HANDSOME FANBOYS HE WAS THE ONE WHO CAPTURED HER  HEART.   HE IS THE LUCKIEST MALE STUDENT IN SMU  TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND LIKE DARA “

 

 

Pictures of   their Happy moments are shown in  the video.  The video  shows Dara’s dorky side  , they both love taking weird pictures together . Everyone who saw the video that they are  perfect . They look good together and that  they are meant for each other.

 

 

“ EVERYONE THOUGHT THAT THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS STRONG , BUT NO MATTER HOW YOU LOVE EACH OTHER IF TEMPTATION COME BETWEEN YOU IT WILL FALL LIKE A HOUSE BUILD ON SAND”

 

 

*******

 

“ THE VIDEO YOU MADE TO RUIN OUR DEAREST UNNIE DIDN’T REVEAL THE GIRL  WHO IS BEHIND THEIR BREAK UP .  WE WILL REVEAL WHO SHE IS  SINCE YOU THINK THAT  YGU GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN SMU  GIRLS.   WELL IF YOU THINK THAT STEALING SOMEONE’S BOYFRIEND IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF AS A YGU STUDENT, THEN   SO BE IT . HERE  IS THE YGU WOMAN YOU ARE  PROUDTO HAVE , EPITOME OF A FLIRT !”

 

Then pictures of Jiyong with a y girl with him, they cannot see her face because she is facing Jiyong.  But some of them already recognized the girl in the picture . Some even gasped when they saw the silhouette, cold sweats are now forming on Yoona’s face. Then they saw the picture of Jiyong kissing the girl in a restaurant .

 

 

“ YOU WANT TO MAKE DARA LOOK LIKE  SHE IS PATHETIC, BUT WHAT DO YOU CALL SOMEONE WHO FLIRT WITH SOMEONE ELSE’S BOYFRIEND?”

 

 

Then another picture of the two kissing together in another restaurant . This is the first time that Dara saw the picture . This   time the picture showed the face of  the girl, and like the guess of most of the students it is YOONA.  Yoona look  at Jaejoong  worriedly  while the latter  face is unreadable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter